Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi (667 Views)

Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony / Farewell Service Held in honour of President Jonathan (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by brixton: 3:31pm On May 10, 2015
Finally a photo of our First Lady since the elections in March. A Thanksgiving & Farewell service was held in honour of President Jonathan & First Lady, Patience Jonathan today May 10th at Church of the Advent, Abuja.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-from-thanksgiving-farewell.html?m=1

Re: Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by brixton: 3:32pm On May 10, 2015
More...

Re: Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by brixton: 3:33pm On May 10, 2015
Some more...

Re: Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by NwaNimo1(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2015
Farewell.. . . .
Re: Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by siralos135: 3:35pm On May 10, 2015
Thus far the Lord has helped u
Re: Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2015
So na Otuoke mama peace de go so oo?
Chaii, Diaris Goduoo

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
Re: Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by brixton: 3:35pm On May 10, 2015
You are a great wife dear mama peace!
Re: Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 10, 2015
See mama peace mouth o. She too dey overdo her things abi na competition? Jonathan's better half. Hope she kips fighting for him in everything like she did during d elections.
Re: Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by jamex93(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2015
he should b happy he is leaving aso villa with his compete family.

from d way mama Peace is singing I can see DAT mama peace is happy about it

well baba dey warm up

change by the coner
Re: Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by Basildvalour(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2015
It is not of him that runneth....but of him who the Lord showeth mercy

The Lord has dealt mercifully with GEJ and his family and has kept them in one piece all through their stay.

Now, its time to give way for a taste and feel of something different. I really pray it be different

Farewell, GEJ
Re: Photos From The Thanksgiving & Farewell Service In Honour Of Pres. Jonathan & Fi by Tapout(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2015
ehya....now bayelsa would be preparing for his welcome back service

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious 'Get Pregnant' Advert(Pic) / EFCC Arraigns Kwara Commissioner, Saraki's Cousin Over N371m Alleged Fraud / Buhari Received Some Of His Old Classmates; The 1953 Intakes Of Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.