Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? (845 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by helinues: 7:05pm On May 10, 2015
Hey ladies reading this, never judge into a conclusion that I am not romantic. I believe everything has a step. Imagine a lady you just met, you guys hardly know much about each other and the next thing she asked you was to tell her a story.. The last time a lady i just met asked me that, I simply asked her, ' Do you want to be treated like a baby or like a lady?
My own best of understanding about telling a story in a relationship is after you guys might have get to know much each other, get closer, know the likes and dislikes e.t.c before story telling should follow... My observation though.
Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by chibwike(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2015
Then why opening a thread?
Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by jamex93(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2015
I go tell am story na

Ali was a boy na story

story too plenty self

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by iceberylin(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2015
That's what happen when you date an under age.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 10, 2015
What kind of question is this?

Tell me a story.

It's either you say yes or no.

What other reaction are you expecting?
Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by ITbomb(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2015
Tell her a story of how emissions have depleted the ozone layers and what the world leaders are doing about it.
Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by OohMpa: 7:38pm On May 10, 2015
Ahha, the story part......

There are 2 reasons why girls want a story:
a) She desires your sense of humor. She wants to hear your diction, the thrill in the voice, your cliffhangers if any and probably your accent even if they deny that part

b) She wants the anaconda and wants the story to be the guide to the first move

For a), Ooh Mpa characteristically tells the fiction of both of them, how they met, problems they accounted, cheating, makeup, wedding, kids etc. He creates a worthy beginning of how they met, fits in some Akpors jokes about both of them, then the sad part and of course happily ever after like Telemundo. The real names are used

E.g It's just another boring day for ooh Mpa as he dragged his feet grudgingly to his one room apartment, listening to beetles classic while thinking if his day would go different. It's at this time, he turned his head and saw something wonderful: She's standing there at the BRT bustop, wearing a double breasted jacket, high waist pants and a dark stiletto. He paused his stride and gazed at a wonder. He watched as the wind danced around her hair, the way she.............
He walked up to her, seconds turned to minutes, minutes to days in his head. Finally, he said............

For b) She's looking for something ërotic, more 50 shades than Titanic. While ooh Mpa narrates, he demonstrates with his hand, wink

E.g. Fill in the example yasef angry

#Sai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2015
sorry plenty for her body na grin i go teach ha hw 2romance person..... Quaquaquaqua.... Guyz na lie
Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by donbenedict(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2015
No female graduate will ask u dat!...
Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by Burnnotice(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2015
OP i just effed 4 wrap o' weed....guess what? i aint high!!!
Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by Hitter(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2015
.... "There was a boy called Obi; His father was a farmer grin
Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by MRBrownJ: 10:39pm On May 10, 2015
"there was a guy named Helinues, he met this great looking gal and, although he was a bit shy, he decided to approach her. after a while, she asked him to tell her a story........"
Re: Guys: How Do You React If A Lady Asked You To Tell Her A Story? by helinues: 6:29pm On May 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:
"there was a guy named Helinues, he met this great looking gal and, although he was a bit shy, he decided to approach her. after a while, she asked him to tell her a story........"

You must be a good story teller... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

--------------------MISS IDEAL Nigeria 2015-------------------- / Fashion Or Madness (photo) / 9 Reasons Why You Should Date The Girl Who Makes You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.