Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Has Anyone Seen This Man?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen This Man?? (813 Views)

Photo: Have You Seen This? / PHOTO: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan? / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:03pm On May 10, 2015
I have searched through google, Bing, Yahoo etc, for this man without success!

Those in Benin any info about his whereabouts??

Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:04pm On May 10, 2015
No, but who is he? Is he a local hero?
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by bakila: 8:04pm On May 10, 2015
Tom Ikimi.
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by Mogidi: 8:05pm On May 10, 2015
I can confirm he dresses in girls clothes and his name is Clevely/NgeneUkwenu, saw him near Sakpoba in Benin.

Yeye Clevely the same Olodo NgeneUkwenu.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2015
He and Segun Osoba will be regreting for defecting to PDP. Ikimi was deceived with a national honour.
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:17pm On May 10, 2015
Mogidi:
I can confirm he dresses in girls clothes and his name is Clevely/NgeneUkwenu, saw him near Sakpoba in Benin.

Stop stalking me! After your numerous PMs which I didn't reply, yet you can't get the message! I am already engaged!
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by Mogidi: 8:18pm On May 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop stalking me! After your numerous PMs which I didn't reply, yet you can't get the message! I am already engaged!

Kill me wiff laff grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by opeaceo: 8:20pm On May 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

that was quite harsh.
Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by vedd: 8:21pm On May 10, 2015
Not heard from/about him since after Jona loss. He must be licking his self-inflicted wounds right now.

Ikimi was not that relevant though.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by vedd: 8:27pm On May 10, 2015
Mogidi:
Mr, why don't you tell us a little about Ikimi's whereabouts since he's from your part of the state?
Such info would be more useful than what you posted above.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by vedd: 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
I can remember when Jona came to recieve him in Benin after his defection from APC. He claimed that APC was officially dead in Edo State & Nigeria, little did he know he was hitting the final nail to his coffin and going into political oblivion. cheesy

The PDP boys on ground didn't even make matters easier for him. They sidelined and starved him of campaign largese. He was rendered useless way before the elections. grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen This Man?? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:44pm On May 10, 2015
vedd:
I can remember when Jona came to recieve him in Benin after his defection from APC. He claimed that APC was officially dead in Edo State & Nigeria, little did he know he was hitting the final nail to his coffin and going into political oblivion. cheesy

grin grin! It will be interesting to read from him now!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ex-pef Boss, Kasali Must Account For N6bn Payment After Sack / Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda / President Jonathan & Pastor Oritsejafor Holds Presidential Thanksgiving In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.