Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda (813 Views)

Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee / Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by naija2dabone(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2015
The President Jonathan and president Elect, Muammadu Buhari’s transition committees Monday met again in Abuja with a strong denial that there was a rift between them.

The committees, headed by Vice President Namadi Sambo for the out going government and Ahmed Joda for the in coming government have been at each others neck with the All Progressives Congress recently accusing the Presidency of not cooperating with the Joda-led committee, an allegation denied by the Namadi Sambo-led committee.

Alhaji Joda who led some members of his committee to meet with the Namadi Sambo committee told state House correspondents that his committee had been getting all necessary cooperation from the outgoing government.

He denied ever complaining that there was no cooperation from the out going government’s committee.
“Our committee has never said to anybody that there is no cooperation. We have never said that and we are waiting for the reports, until when they come” he said.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jonathan-buhari-transition-committees-meet-say-no-rift/#sthash.qwCDjw4g.dpuf
Re: Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by abduljabbar4(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2015
Nice rhymes!
Re: Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2015
Lying lie mohammed never ceases to lie

2 Likes

Re: Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by agarawu23(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2015
all these Nigeria politicians, una wahala too much a beg undecided
Re: Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by illmatic101(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2015
Chai!!! Lies moha I mean lai Mohammed

Let's wait and see if this will make front page, if it doesn't, it means the mods are bias
Re: Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by ki02020(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmm i salute the truth teller......but there is no smoke without fire
Re: Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by gwales: 8:48pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by ericiland: 8:53pm On May 11, 2015
I dnt expect any iota of truth frm Mr lie lai Mohammed
GEJ my HERO, FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL..........temitemi1(nairaland2015)

1 Like

Re: Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by Pinocchioo(f): 9:00pm On May 11, 2015
Mr Lie Mohammed. I enjoy the way he plays with words.
Re: Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by ahaz: 3:47am On May 12, 2015
ki02020:
Hmmm i salute the truth teller......but there is no smoke without fire
guy at least the best u can do is to avoid this thread wat re u trying to defend in an obvious fact that Mr liar lied as usual I believe the hottest part of hell is reserved for the likes of u

1 Like

Re: Lie Mohammed Lied, No Rift With Jonathan's Transition Committee - Ahmed Joda by tit(f): 4:33am On May 12, 2015
was there a south african footballer with a name like Lies Shakabula?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Open To Merger – PDP Spokesperson, Olisa Metuh / Ghana Announces Three Days’ National Mourning After Fire Kills 90 / Photo:lagos State Commissioner For Transport Marks 50th Birthday With Danfo Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.