Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

A Woman Of Substance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Of Substance (834 Views)

Ladies Of Substance Alwayz Want This!!! / For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams / Fela Durotoye: How To Become The Woman Of His Dreams ( Plus,some Free Downloads) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Of Substance by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2015
ℓ̊ am a woman, a complete woman of
substance and grace. ℓ̊ am a woman of style and elegance, also i'll walk with pride and with my head raised very high.

ℓ̊ am also my husband's help mate, with the help of God ℓ̊ am d angel that creates children, ℓ̊ am God's special creation and a mother to all my mates.

ℓ̊ thank God that ℓ̊'m beautiful from head to toe, God i gives u praise. There is no
mistake in my creation. He who created me is worthy to be praised.

ℓ̊ come wit ease and remain a comfort to the world. For making m̶̲̥̅ƹ an angel on earth, ℓ̊ am so grateful. ℓ̊ am also the king's mother and i take care of all. ℓ̊ am the salt of the earth so rejoice with me.

ℓ̊ am different from others, complete in myself and my creation is unique; no one can replace me. my beauty is heaven made for my head is perfectly molded and ℓ̊am a jewel of inestimable value.ℓ̊ am the mostly beads, ℓ̊ am the sweet nectar which is hard to come by.

ℓ̊ am hard to come by and my love cannot
be bought too. Don't ask me how for i
deserve to be pampered because ℓ̊ am the salt of the earth. Without me, there's no conception and recreation. ℓ̊ am the
fulfillment of the creator's mandate on
conception and recreation.

Babies are formed in my womb also my womb is the sole-carrier of children. ℓ̊ ease every child's passage into the world with my blood and the sucking child feeds on my breasts, my back is an haven of comfort and rest for him and I nurse him with utmost care and love.

ℓ̊ am his mother, minder, comforter, teacher and cook, providing healthy food that nurtures him 2 full growth. Without a mother's assistance the child goes through A̶̲̅ lot of hardship and pain. ℓ̊ am not one to be troded upon.

ℓ̊ am happy for being a woman. Thank
you lord..........

DROP YOUR COMMENT, IF YOUR MUM IS REALLY A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE

One Love Mum..!!!
Wishing you long life and prosperity..!!
Re: A Woman Of Substance by sinaj(f): 8:32pm On May 10, 2015
lipsrsealed

embarassed
Re: A Woman Of Substance by skondo09(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2015
must u create thread? shola allyson song lyrics in english
Re: A Woman Of Substance by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 10, 2015
Should be on family section ..
Has nothing to do with romance / dating smiley
Re: A Woman Of Substance by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 10, 2015
skondo09:
must u create thread? shola allyson song lyrics in english
oh yea,exactly what is on my mind.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Of Substance by Juvante(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
Dhilariousdandy:
I Got This Message From My Mum Today

Saying

ℓ̊ am a woman, a complete woman of
substance and grace. ℓ̊ am a woman of style and elegance, also i'll walk with pride and with my head raised very high.

ℓ̊ am also my husband's help mate, with the help of God ℓ̊ am d angel that creates children, ℓ̊ am God's special creation and a mother to all my mates.

ℓ̊ thank God that ℓ̊'m beautiful from head to toe, God i gives u praise. There is no
mistake in my creation. He who created me is worthy to be praised.

ℓ̊ come wit ease and remain a comfort to the world. For making m̶̲̥̅ƹ an angel on earth, ℓ̊ am so grateful. ℓ̊ am also the king's mother and i take care of all. ℓ̊ am the salt of the earth so rejoice with me.

ℓ̊ am different from others, complete in myself and my creation is unique; no one can replace me. my beauty is heaven made for my head is perfectly molded and ℓ̊am a jewel of inestimable value.ℓ̊ am the mostly beads, ℓ̊ am the sweet nectar which is hard to come by.

ℓ̊ am hard to come by and my love cannot
be bought too. Don't ask me how for i
deserve to be pampered because ℓ̊ am the salt of the earth. Without me, there's no conception and recreation. ℓ̊ am the
fulfillment of the creator's mandate on
conception and recreation.

Babies are formed in my womb also my womb is the sole-carrier of children. ℓ̊ ease every child's passage into the world with my blood and the sucking child feeds on my breasts, my back is an haven of comfort and rest for him and I nurse him with utmost care and love.

ℓ̊ am his mother, minder, comforter, teacher and cook, providing healthy food that nurtures him 2 full growth. Without a mother's assistance the child goes through A̶̲̅ lot of hardship and pain. ℓ̊ am not one to be troded upon.

ℓ̊ am happy for being a woman. Thank
you lord..........

DROP YOUR COMMENT, IF YOUR MUM IS REALLY A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE

One Love Mum..!!!
Wishing you long life and prosperity..!!
I wish that we could say that for all mothers!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Of Substance by skondo09(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh yea,exactly what is on my mind.

u re sure beautifl
Re: A Woman Of Substance by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 11, 2015
skondo09:

u re sure beautifl
hmmm really cheesy
Re: A Woman Of Substance by skondo09(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm really cheesy
i checkd ur dp to confirm do, n i guess u ll be quite intresting as well
Re: A Woman Of Substance by skondo09(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm really cheesy
i knw so, guess u ll be vry intresting as well

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You Might Be Married To A Gold Digger / 13 Powerful Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage / A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.