Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? (27452 Views)

Telecoms To Block Skype, Whatsapp Calls, To Boost Revenue / Glo Launches Cheaper Calls To 30 Countries / My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by StealthyMe(m): 7:19am On May 11, 2015
If u call me more than 5times,seeing i dont pick, all i need do is block your number undecided
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by corisande: 7:19am On May 11, 2015
2 is so normal anything more than 2 Is if there is an emergency
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 7:20am On May 11, 2015
youngwarlocks:
It depends on the urgency of the situation at hand....

Just to say hello= 2 missed calls

For exam = call the person till u enter the hall

for normal kongi = call d bae till ur ba3 die

for "Magaini Burantashi" kongi inspired= call the bae till u die
I heard that if you use Burantashi, your joystick will rise very well and will remain hard for weeks. How true pls?
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy Good morning BigNeyo! How's ur night?
I'm fine thank you.... and yours?
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 7:24am On May 11, 2015
Time is too precious to waste... one is enough whenever she sees it she calls back
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Twaci(f): 7:27am On May 11, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
I'm fine thank you.... and yours?
Very cold but I'll survive. You are doing a great job, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2015
Basildvalour:
If it is necessary you call, 2-3 is ideal

But if it is just a chit-chat, hello-hi call, once is fine
I TOTALLY AGREE WID YOU.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by oismail(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2015
What if the call is very important, you have to keep calling the number. Do u know that some people don't check their phones after they returned from toilet and you know how many possible miss calls they will get while they are there flushing their waste. Keep calling till the person picks and it all depends on the receiver whether her/she wants the call anyway undecided as far as the call is important, keep calling....
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by olareed(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2015
sirsharks:
69 missed calls
your girlfriend dey call me well,konji dey catch am like macaroni she dey horney well...
Who dey modify my words for here?..mods take time!
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Very cold but I'll survive. You are doing a great job, thanks smiley
Yaaayy!.....You welcome sis...btw..ur CM is nt doing his job on FP..why?
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Ninilowo(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2015
I call twice and if no response, I drop a message. No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nickymezor(f): 7:38am On May 11, 2015
For me thrice is ideal... anytin more aint cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Twaci(f): 7:39am On May 11, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Yaaayy!.....You welcome sis...btw..ur CM is nt doing his job on FP..why?
But he is! I can attest to that smiley
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by mrramadan(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2015
Osihgen:
I want to know the number of missed calls you feel you can give a person without being a pest because many people end up giving you loads of missed calld without realising that they are disturbing. For me sha, I think 2 is enough.

Two is enough. I will call you the first time and allow it ring until it stops, then redial it again, in my head I'm thinking the person is about to pick and then it hangs up (MTN users). So I will call the second time, if you don't pick then that's it. I will only call you back maybe after 1-2hrs (depending on how important) or maybe the person is out of airtime.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by jomoh: 7:39am On May 11, 2015
Atmmachine:
If you're a Yoloba guy, you can call as much as you can because them no get sense at all

Does your comment here portray you as someone with sense?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by VOI7410: 7:43am On May 11, 2015
3 is okk

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by sisisioge: 7:43am On May 11, 2015
It depends on who you are trying to get in touch with o.

Mom- 3(she will call me when she sees them. I trust her)
Sis- hmmmm as it is doing me(lol) she would call me back
Boss- 1 ( followed by text . na she sabi)
Father- 1 ( na him sabi)
Friends- 2( they no I don't call without a reason)
Bf- hmmmm( just call me back. I know u will cheesy)
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by JayJustus(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2015
Atmmachine:
If you're a Yoloba guy, you can call as much as you can because them no get sense at all

so you decided to elope from the mental hospital?? sad

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2015
dnacrystal:
Just one is enough.
Most times when someone doesn't pick a call its either they are away from the phone or they actually don't want to pick. But some people will just continue calling as if you're holding their life. so annoying.
once ke? Some go tink say u dy flash, its 2 for me and probably back it wit a msg

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by abbeyboyz54(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2015
It depends sha but 2 is okay...no time to waste time
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by boxypane(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2015
Just 2 kpere.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by chigoizie7(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2015
On a normal day, I will give u 2, but if I am desperate to speak with you? I fit give u 100, I keep calling until u pick up
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Hotpurewater(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2015
nedu2000:
If he is owing me money....infinity and beyond
Onye igbo.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by M4gunners: 7:56am On May 11, 2015
nedu2000:
If he is owing me money....infinity and beyond
Hahaha u wicked. Oni gbese fumi lowo mi.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2015
two. once i call you twice and you don't pick up. I just assume you're busy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Kegite(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2015
JayJustus:

so you decided to elope from the mental hospital?? sad

Fool
You look sick
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by lordmario(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2015
1 missed call is enough... If I call u once and u don't pick up, I will assume u are either not interested in the conversation or you are busy. I never call twice at a go
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by issylarry(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2015
cozy7:
Well, it depends on who d person is to u. I once dated a girl who attributed how mch I missed her to d amount of missed calls she sees on her phone.......

She be pikin be dt!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by tabolaji: 8:10am On May 11, 2015
Atmmachine:

So that's the answer to the post Mr sense?.....some pple sha sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Valstresser: 8:11am On May 11, 2015
Twice is just ok for fellow men but if na woman u r free to call til u get tired cos u wil likely get appologies like '' d phone is in silent nd inside my purse while d purse is in my handbag''. It will only take d grace of God for dem to rememba dey have fone or even call back irrespective of the number of missed calls cos dey wil not always have credit to call.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by neejay1986(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2015
Atmmachine:
your comment show how senseless you are. mtcheeeeewwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 11, 2015
87 will do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops / Man Awarded N530,000 Against MTN By Federal High Court For Callertunez Deduction / Spectranet: The Honeymoon Seems Over In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.