Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,690 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? (27453 Views)

Telecoms To Block Skype, Whatsapp Calls, To Boost Revenue / Glo Launches Cheaper Calls To 30 Countries / My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by DrMuzungu(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2015
Give me more than 2 missed calls and I will never call you back, no matter what.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Sexychristeen(f): 11:15am On May 11, 2015
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 11, 2015
Freemanan:
87 will do
dat one too much now,lol
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by 0ubenji(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2015
DrMuzungu:
Give me more than 2 missed calls and I will never call you back, no matter what.
Juz like u..I'm a principled dude.. If I mean something to u..You'll call me back after 2-3missed calls..
I Can never be friends with someone who is not in d habit of calling ppl..no matter aw beautiful u may be..
I'm d kinda person dat calls back even if it's a missed call..
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by stephenqueen: 11:39am On May 11, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
TWACI Is ok.....Sorry i mean TWICE!
Team Twaci all the way

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by benedictnsi(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:
If na fine babe- 3
If na my guy-1 flash
If na family member- 2
If na person wey d owe me money; I go plug my phone 4 chargercheesy, then relax, I go call am till my bat3 off.... Maybe like 362 calls sad

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Oboy this post deserves the longest laugh in Nairaland.

Still laughing here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by benedictnsi(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2015
youngwarlocks:
It depends on the urgency of the situation at hand....

Just to say hello= 2 missed calls

For exam = call the person till u enter the hall

for normal kongi = call d bae till ur ba3 die

for "Magaini Burantashi" kongi inspired= call the bae till u die

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Thunder weh go fire una if i laugh again here don d do Press-up already

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by wizzymate(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2015
dnacrystal:
Just one is enough.
Most times when someone doesn't pick a call its either they are away from the phone or they actually don't want to pick. But some people will just continue calling as if you're holding their life. so annoying.
Or they are picking beans .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Owoplenty(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2015
a 1000 is'nt much.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Expsbterror(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
ayophil25:
Twice is ideal

This your answer sha...
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by wonyi: 1:01pm On May 11, 2015
Infinity when people owe u.there was a babe that was owing me.I wake her up with my calls until she puts off her phone.nobody advised her to pay my cash.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by wonyi: 1:02pm On May 11, 2015
Infinity when people owe u.there was a babe that was owing me.I wake her up with my calls until she puts off her phone.nobody advised her to pay my cash...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by ibawon(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2015
I believe 1 is Flashing,2 is that I just wanted to say hi and 3 above is to call me back cos its very important
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by sonickay(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
cozy7:
Well, it depends on who d person is to u. I once dated a girl who attributed how mch I missed her to d amount of missed calls she sees on her phone.......
69 missed calls, no kill her battery
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by fairygeh(f): 1:20pm On May 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:
If na fine babe- 3
If na my guy-1 flash
If na family member- 2
If na person wey d owe me money; I go plug my phone 4 chargercheesy, then relax, I go call am till my bat3 off.... Maybe like 362 calls sad
You r so funny

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 11, 2015
MojAyo:
dat one too much now,lol

As the court pleases
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 11, 2015
If its a girl I wouldn't want to be that idle guy, just once will do. If you owe me money, I'll still be diplomatic and expect your call after a missed call. Mostly I do a combination of 1 missed call, 1 sms and it usually works.
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Zellie: 2:20pm On May 11, 2015
I think two is enough. Anything more than two is just creepy abeg. If you're important, I'll call back.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by sneak3(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2015
2 is d ideal..
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 11, 2015
2 grin
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 11, 2015
Freemanan:

As the court pleases
which court
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Kassidy90(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2015
Dad 1
Bro & Sis 1
Friends 1
Boss 1
Mum 2
Crush 3
Girlfriend.. 4-10 depend on my mood
Debtors..... Till I fall asleep or my ba3 runs down
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Ifebazz(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2015
Osihgen:
I want to know the number of missed calls you feel you can give a person without being a pest because many people end up giving you loads of missed calld without realising that they are disturbing. For me sha, I think 2 is enough.
Try 69. Works always. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:43pm On May 11, 2015
cozy7:
Well, it depends on who d person is to u. I once dated a girl who attributed how mch I missed her to d amount of missed calls she sees on her phone.......

How old was she? 10 years? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by cozy7(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

How old was she? 10 years? undecided
Hv u ever heard guys say "All women are babies"? Stop plz, stop sounding different. Well, she was a 25yr old accountant. (Lest u think she was jobless).
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:05pm On May 11, 2015
cozy7:
Hv u ever heard guys say "All women are babies"? Stop plz, stop sounding different. Well, she was a 25yr old accountant. (Lest u think she was jobless).

Tsk Tsk...someone is touchy!
U sure she is your "ex"? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2015
MojAyo:
which court

Ayo court
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Optimist619(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2015
At least 3 is normal

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by cozy7(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Tsk Tsk...someone is touchy!
U sure she is your "ex"? undecided
Hahaha! Yes dear, being "touchy" is d main ingredient of being "caring" (which is what all ladies including u desires). I was just being sensitive.......besides, I'm single. Even from your dp, I can tell that u too are both touchy n other things I'd rather not talk abt. REALLY!
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 11, 2015
Freemanan:

Ayo court
lol,u no well
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 11, 2015
MojAyo:
lol,u no well

Heal me hun grin
Re: What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? by arcdone(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2015
Yhu got it rght broda.... Juz as i do dd... onli 2 miss cal is okkk.... Unlest if yhu yhu dont ve coomon sense. To realise dat. D person is not available. Or dos nt wanna pick my call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops / Man Awarded N530,000 Against MTN By Federal High Court For Callertunez Deduction / Spectranet: The Honeymoon Seems Over In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.