Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Does This Make Sense At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Make Sense At All? (1655 Views)

12 Times The English Language Made Absolutely No Sense At All / Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Make Sense At All? by yomanovic: 9:28pm On May 10, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, what can you all make of this? My girlfriend is still in school and the location of her school is about 10 hour drive to where I am which makes it impossible for us to see often. it's causing delay for me though but that's not the issue now.
We were discussing one day and she said she can't date a student like herself. I asked her why but she said he will come and eat her food, carry other girls around stuffs like that. but what i see is that she can't date any guy who can't afford to give her money. furthermore she wouldn't have dated me if i were to be a student. or is that wrong?

Girls of today are just after money and not love because its clear from this discussion that she can't suffer with a guy. am i wrong?
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by yorex2011: 9:29pm On May 10, 2015
Her choice bro...
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by temitemi1(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2015
Since you know she's only after your money, yoU have to quit the relationship then!
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 10, 2015
How much do you have? Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by yorubaboiy: 9:36pm On May 10, 2015
oje di kinni e mu daadaa......ogbeni aya won lo de ooo.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by cozy7(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2015
She's not properly oriented and it's now your duty to do so....since she's yours. Good luck!
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by sinaj(f): 9:43pm On May 10, 2015
booked
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by yomanovic: 9:49pm On May 10, 2015
Blackett:
How much do you have? Nonsense.

You are a son of a bitch. If its common 5200 naira I have in my account, its my sweat. abi your father put money for my pocket?
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by yomanovic: 9:51pm On May 10, 2015
yorubaboiy:

poor thinking. aya wo lo won lo dey?
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
Op just one chic made u come to this conclusion ..
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 10, 2015
yomanovic:

You are a son of a bitch. If its common 5200 naira I have in my account, its my sweat. abi your father put money for my pocket?
You're a broke assed _idiot.

You want a girl to suffer with you, because of what? She doesn't have other choices? Are you the last man standing on earth?

Foool. She says she can't date a student, why don't you respect that and get a life? Low self esteem swine.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by yorubaboiy: 9:59pm On May 10, 2015
yomanovic:

poor thinking. aya wo lo won lo dey?
...egbon e ma binu......google translator-.bt the next woman he may see may be the the one that likes more money and the next the one that like more much money....like that like that.........desperate woman are scacre because they dont ryt it on there face....
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by yomanovic: 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
Blackett:
You're a broke assed _idiot.

You want a girl to suffer with you, because of what? She doesn't have other choices? Are you the last man standing on earth?

Foool. She says she can't date a student, why don't you respect that and get a life? Low self esteem swine.

of course bitches like you cannot exercise patience with someone who can't offer you something in terms of financial backup. that's why gluttons like you end in the wardrobes of ritual killers.
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 10, 2015
yomanovic:

of course bitches like you cannot exercise patience with someone who can't offer you something in terms of financial backup. that's why gluttons like you end in the wardrobes of ritual killers.
Fvcktard, I'm male.
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by bammy777(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2015
yorubaboiy:
...egbon e ma binu......google translator-.bt the next woman he may see may be the the one that likes more money and the next the one that like more much money....like that like that.........desperate woman are scacre because they dont ryt it on there face....
. Lol. Ki tun le leyi ba yii. Iwo OLorun. Wetin dis one ryt now ?
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by yorubaboiy: 11:15pm On May 10, 2015
bammy777:
. Lol. Ki tun le leyi ba yii. Iwo OLorun
egbon....itelorun baba iwa ni.......nkan ti eyan ba de ni lo ma gbe laruge.......e je ka fi won sile o jare
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by Natasha247(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2015
yorubaboiy:
nice one ,I like your creativity...
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 10, 2015
yorubaboiy:
Tohphaz omidan?
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by yorubaboiy: 12:02am On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Tohphaz omidan?
kini ka wa pe o
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 11, 2015
yorubaboiy:
kini ka wa pe o
She No tell you before?
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by yorubaboiy: 12:12am On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
She No tell you before?
pe kinni
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by TEAMTWACI: 12:16am On May 11, 2015
Who no like money, na both guy and ladies like money na grin grin

T - TRUSTWORTHY √
W - WONDROUS √
A - ASPIRING √
C - COURAGEOUS √
I - INTELLINGENT √

SHE GAT ALL WE NEED
VOTE TWACI
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1 [

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by mystiqueem(f): 1:09am On May 11, 2015
I rather date a frog!

Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by chigoizie7(m): 1:31am On May 11, 2015
Enuf of all those una yeye talk,

*a girl is 10hrs drive away from u.
*she also said,she can't date a fellow student.

*and u believed her?

*the only girl that said that to me(I was a student den) was the girl I fuvcked the highest number of times.

*forget all those lies bros, that motherfuvker is fuvcking a sharp yr1 boy sef.

*mtcheeeeeeeew
*mcheeeeeeeeew again
*nonsense
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by chigoizie7(m): 1:33am On May 11, 2015
mystiqueem:
I rather date a frog!

As if u been get hope of ever dating even a boy sef.
Please stop consoling yourself.
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by clemz85(m): 7:24am On May 11, 2015
pls you guys should leave all this complain, make use of Google and metal... sorry money detector when searching for boo,

beside that why you should know what you want, look
for who has it and need what you have, you must
have something shaa,
two things are important to women - money & faithfulness, get one if you can't get the two.

if you have the two like me, chill, you worth the chase.

my 1 penny
*grin*
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by clemz85(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2015
chigoizie7:
Enuf of all those una yeye talk,

*a girl is 10hrs drive away from u.
*she also said,she can't date a fellow student.

*and u believed her?

*the only girl that said that to me(I was a student den) was the girl I fuvcked the highest number of times.

*forget all those lies bros, that motherfuvker is fuvcking a sharp yr1 boy sef.

*mtcheeeeeeeew
*mcheeeeeeeeew again
*nonsense

but this one make head... I mean sense
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by amokeme(f): 11:36am On May 11, 2015
yomanovic:
[s]Fellow Nairalanders, what can you all make of this? My girlfriend is still in school and the location of her school is about 10 hour drive to where I am which makes it impossible for us to see often. it's causing delay for me though but that's not the issue now.
We were discussing one day and she said she can't date a student like herself. I asked her why but she said he will come and eat her food, carry other girls around stuffs like that. but what i see is that she can't date any guy who can't afford to give her money. furthermore she wouldn't have dated me if i were to be a student. or is that wrong[/s]?

Girls of today are just after money and not love because its clear from this discussion that she can't suffer with a guy. am i wrong?
that was enough to get you the "sympathy" you wanted on this thread. the story was not necessary
Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by MrCork: 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
yomanovic:
Fellow Nairalanders, what can you all make of this? My girlfriend is still in school and the location of her school is about 10 hour drive to where I am which makes it impossible for us to see often. it's causing delay for me though but that's not the issue now.
We were discussing one day and she said she can't date a student like herself. I asked her why but she said he will come and eat her food, carry other girls around stuffs like that. but what i see is that she can't date any guy who can't afford to give her money. furthermore she wouldn't have dated me if i were to be a student. or is that wrong?

...bro she a prossstitute, truss me.....my advise, forget her.. Girls who blanked me in the past are now on ma case right now. I drive a £28,000 Range ROver spot.. All am sayn is, let her go....do your homework and trussss me...they always come bak after few years and by then, she would have put on weight and slightly uglier.. It happens everyday. FORGET HER, TRUSS ME!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Make Sense At All? by jimmy101231(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2015
yomanovic:

if I hear..she they talk that one deceive you ni oooo...she get male student way they do the thing for her...No female student will ever tell me that she don't have a male student doing the thing for her aside her boyfriend outside school

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: "I Had Sex With A Snake" - 19 Year Old (punch) (1) (2) (3) (4) / Hilarious Discovery! Guys Is This True Or False!?(pics) / HELP!! She Is A Lesbian And He Is In Love With Her, "How Can He Make Her Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.