Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking (29054 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by ozioma11: 10:00pm On May 10, 2015
Hard to believe but it is a fact.

Gloria,the female GEJ trekker missed a job opportunity of her trekking mission.Read what she below...

Source: http://.com/2015/05/female-gej-trekker-misses-out-on-job.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by ozioma11: 10:01pm On May 10, 2015
ozioma11:
Hard to believe but it is a fact.

Gloria,the female GEJ trekker missed a job opportunity of her trekking mission.Read what she below...

Source: http://.com/2015/05/female-gej-trekker-misses-out-on-job.html
More pic

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by saxwizard(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2015
ok
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by AndreRose(f): 10:03pm On May 10, 2015
Foolish fool.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by ozioma11: 10:06pm On May 10, 2015
AndreRose:
Okay
Can u miss a job opportunity cos of that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by omenka(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2015
All na format. She just dey try make Bros J understand say she go need compensation (better job) since she already jabo one for him sake. grin

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by ozioma11: 10:11pm On May 10, 2015
omenka:
All na format. She just dey try make Bros J understand say she go need compensation (better job) since she already jabo one for him sake. grin
Uncle Jona wey dey vex.Him no send anybody

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 10, 2015
That girl is a fucking hungry ashawo.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by TopWinner(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2015
Yes. The job will be waiting for her after the trek.

Because na your father get the job na

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Ewizard(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2015
congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by AndreRose(f): 10:23pm On May 10, 2015
ozioma11:
Can u miss a job opportunity cos of that?
Am not crazy. My sanity is still intact.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Dannyset(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2015
Short STORY:

A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.

307 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Idrismusty97(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2015
Who cares? She skipped Lokoja-Auchi BTW. She must go back and trek those parts!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by ifyan(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2015
Believe me there far better reward waiting for her for this sacrifice she is doing.

She is not stupid for letting the world know.

We are living in a strange world You know. .......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2015
grin
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by ozioma11: 10:36pm On May 10, 2015
ifyan:
Believe me there far better reward waiting for her for this sacrifice she is doing.

She is not stupid for letting the world know.

We are living in a strange world You know. .......
That means many peepz will join the trekking club

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by ifyan(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2015
ozioma11:
That means many peepz will join the trekking club

No big deals.

You know. .....
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by DankemzI(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2015
Imagine o! When thousands of over qualified people are waiting to devour such opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Bugatie(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2015
Dannyset:
Short STORY:

A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.

Am so touched,
Imagine such love and innocence

26 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nimblemind(m): 1:12am On May 11, 2015
This girl get OT for head o... Now i see why she went home!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by biznus: 2:58am On May 11, 2015
She's already making demands

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 6:20am On May 11, 2015
She never trek all, she don de table her request? grin grin grin
#sharpbabe

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by angelTI(f): 6:29am On May 11, 2015
This girl pisses me off!

Hian, so much joblessness!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 6:57am On May 11, 2015
Vorp:
That girl is a fucking hungry ashawo.
And you got to know that because she claimed she submitted a proposal for a job, right?
You are just inexplicably dull.

FriedPlantain

21 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 7:02am On May 11, 2015
angelTI:
This girl pisses me off!

Hian, so much joblessness!
you'd do yourself much good by transferring your anger into much worthwhile ventures. I doubt the so called lady cares one bit about your grievance towards her.

FriedPlantain

11 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by angelTI(f): 7:07am On May 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
you'd do yourself much good by transferring your anger into much worthwhile ventures. I doubt the so called lady cares one bit about your grievance towards her.

FriedPlantain

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 7:11am On May 11, 2015
vanity upon vanity all na vanity
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by free2ryhme: 7:44am On May 11, 2015
And want do you want nigerians to do with all these information

6 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 7:53am On May 11, 2015
I love this girl! She's very smart. She knows by the time she gets back to her family, what they'll be asking is : Wetin you com gain for the trekking?

So she dey use style tell Oga Jona: Oga Jona, no be for fun I just dey trek oo. She even wants to post a pic of the proposal. Jona won't need anymore verification.

The only person whose intention might have been sincere and genuine is the first trekker. When the others saw the accolade and hospitality he was welcomed with, they decided to trek too.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 8:11am On May 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
And you got to know that because she claimed she submitted a proposal for a job, right?
You are just inexplicably dull.

FriedPlantain
clap for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 8:13am On May 11, 2015
I hate noise...

JUST KEEP WALKING

13 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by deanoffaculty: 8:26am On May 11, 2015
@OP......
As energetic Nigerians, I think it's high time we need to be creative and stand out. Let's try and do something new. We've had enough trekking stories. The lady that missed the Job should try something new and no need for her looking for Job again. Like.......'Lady pushed wheelbarrow from Lagos to Abuja to congratulate GMB' or 'Lady summersaulted from Abia to Asokoro to see GMB'
You will become a millionaire in the next 60days grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 / Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.