Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures (39242 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) / Ooni, Alafin Of Oyo, Aregbesola, Oba Of Lagos At A Summit On Yoruba Language / World’s Tallest Drum Unveiled At Nigerian Drums Festival In Ogun (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 12:09am On May 11, 2015
Who plays it?
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Eragablessen(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2015
World tallest drum?::::: NO. Osun tallest drum?::::: YES.
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2015
Misplace priority

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 12:09am On May 11, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
The Centre for Black Culture and International Understandings based in osogbo, capital of the western Nigerian state of Osun has flagged off some activities for the new year, with a commemorative world’s tallest drum, among others.

We are not sure whether the centre will seek a place in the Guinness Book of Records for this feat.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/01/15/aregbesola-unveils-worlds-tallest-drum/

Instead of this sick retar.ded dumbfvck to pay civil servants their salaries, he is unveiling drum? This is what happens when you vote in touts as leaders.

Anyway, none of my business. The sophisticated people of Osun are the ones suffering
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Slimboy94(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2015
Someone needs to trek from lagos to osun and tell this man to pay salaries

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by dbaptist1(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2015
Just passing
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Airforce1(m): 12:11am On May 11, 2015
mytime24:
Hmm

I tink Airforce1 needs dis for his upcomin album cry

I don't need a "juju" drum for my album

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 12:14am On May 11, 2015
Who will "bang" the drum

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by bigass123(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2015
VickyRotex:
Aregbesola aff use workers salary to make drum cheesy cheesy angry

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by bigass123(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2015
As salary never ready... Music and dancing isn't a bad idea jor.
Ogeni you're on point. Haters.. Go drink acid quickly.

VickyRotex:
Aregbesola aff use workers salary to make drum cheesy cheesy angry

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by mytime24(f): 12:16am On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:

I don't need a "juju" drum for my album
loL
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Airforce1(m): 12:19am On May 11, 2015
mytime24:
loL

That shiit looks diabolical

Can't u see the evil drawings n the body

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 12:24am On May 11, 2015
pls the broom wavers should com and defend this. it pains me more to see the prof whom i respect so much present in this occasion... somebody should beg this man to pay workers for the love of God
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 12:33am On May 11, 2015
Argbesola, pay salaries and stop dealing with talking drums.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by inkristed(m): 12:35am On May 11, 2015
i tnk im cul wit ds piece
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Eniqurl(f): 12:38am On May 11, 2015
Okay
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by kinibigdeal(m): 12:38am On May 11, 2015
See what he use 7months salary to achieve
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by skarlet: 12:45am On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:
Where are the Broom wavers?

We right here bro! Err where you go...

If it were a PDP Governor, dem for invite clueless Jonathan to come cut ribbon and claimed a N236m cost and another N35 annual spend to maintain/secure it

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 12:52am On May 11, 2015
Is this one of the governors that owes money to the state workers?

Sunnybobo3:
The Centre for Black Culture and International Understandings based in osogbo, capital of the western Nigerian state of Osun has flagged off some activities for the new year, with a commemorative world’s tallest drum, among others.

We are not sure whether the centre will seek a place in the Guinness Book of Records for this feat.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/01/15/aregbesola-unveils-worlds-tallest-drum/
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by sketcherJ(m): 1:00am On May 11, 2015
guiness book of records might nit consider it...cos its not really a feat...its very attainable.

i could just raise a team and with determination..we do sumtin taller dan dis
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by preselect(m): 1:03am On May 11, 2015
francizy:
angry

Imagine a PDP governor doing this.

Hell will be let loose and such governor would have been kicked out.

But this hyper-clueless mofo did it and got away with it.

Sad how some people can be easily deceived and hence opt to worship and protect their killer.

Osun people, just like[size=18pt] Imo[/size], Plateau, Benue, etc, you have been duped.

And some blind bigots will still place this goat bearded goon above action Governor Fayose... sad

Modified..

Even Prof is there sha..

Hehehehehe... cheesy

There was a Wise man...

Modified Again..

Maybe the drum is a magic one and hence vomit money when beat.. undecided

Governor Aregbesola Aladdin Ra-wolf lipsrsealed

damn angry
i can't believe APC is controlling my state . . angry angry angry
those blood sucking demagogues that will answer to every drop of blood they shed in this land. no blood sucker will ever see good in his or her life. may they live long to suffer and weep and gnash their teeth till the end of times. . . . . . . angry angry angry angry angry

i'm still looking for the igbo APC touts, they are my #1 villains in this dispensation. . . . . sons of belial angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 1:05am On May 11, 2015
Wowwwwww
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 1:08am On May 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
chronique:
Stupidity at its peak. Who's going to climb to beat that drum and for what purpose was the drum built? Nobody should give us that "it's a monument" crap here.

But on a lighter note,it reminds me of the legendary tortoise we used to read about in our fairy tales story books when we were much younger. I think Osun state workers need not worry. All they need do is queue behind the drum and beat it 3 times for food. If they want house rent,they'd beat it 7 times. If they want to pay children's school fees,they can beat it 12 times. If they want any other thing,they should beat it 21 times. If they beat it for any no of times apart from the ones stated here,they should expect giant masquerades to come out of the drum and beat the living daylight out of them.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 1:22am On May 11, 2015
francizy:
angry

Sad how some people can be easily deceived and hence opt to worship and protect their killer.

Osun people, just like Imo, Plateau, Benue, etc, you have been duped.

And some blind bigots will still place this goat bearded goon above action Governor Fayose... sad

Modified..

Even Prof is there sha..

Hehehehehe... cheesy

There was a Wise man...

Modified Again..

You are a certified b.a.s.t.a.r.d
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 1:24am On May 11, 2015
grin
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by wordchyd(m): 1:26am On May 11, 2015
i dont know about other states but voting PDP out was the best thing that ever happened to BENUE STATE even if there was no APC we would have voted Labour party here in Benue sad
francizy:
angry

Osun people, just like Imo, Plateau, Benue, etc, you have been duped.

Modified..

Even Prof is there sha..

Hehehehehe... cheesy

There was a Wise man...

Modified Again..

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 1:35am On May 11, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Lastdon02(m): 2:09am On May 11, 2015
Naija bloggers be Like BREAKING NEWS A student killed himself and ran away.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by Nobody: 2:16am On May 11, 2015
Dannyset:
Abeg what's the cost the Talking Drum oo?

You don't know too much so you should keep your mouth shut!
Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by OneNaira6: 2:37am On May 11, 2015
OP abeg. Didn't you know osun governor is too sophisticated? He's too sophisticated from the lands of sophistication ruling sophisticated and accomdating people. This big drum while owing salaries is act of sophistication. You just jealous you can never reach that type of sophistication grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by tit(f): 2:43am On May 11, 2015
Dannyset:
Abeg what's the cost the Talking Drum oo?

50 million dollars.
Professor Soyinka was there because of international prestige!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Unveils World’s Tallest Drum - Pictures by luckman20(m): 2:47am On May 11, 2015
So you have to climb a scaffold to beat this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stuart Symington In Traditional Attire To Visit Emir Sanusi / Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work / Why Do Edo People Speak Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.