Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) (16185 Views)

Exxonmobil Entry Level-ond Holders Recruitment 2017 / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University / Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals: Winner:: Unilorin: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:18pm On May 10, 2015
Please it's audience show interested audience should read through and send score across.

Fynestboi@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:18pm On May 10, 2015
HonourablePomk:
Interested

Cool read and send your score sir. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by PHfinest(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
Following
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
'Science is a menace to humanity'? Never seen anything so ignorant and close minded in my entire life!

I actually think I got sick from reading that angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
netmoneywizard:
Fynest o! Longest time.... Una still wan make OAU win like last year abi #Tola and co back then... Fatbabakay I sight you too...u no go remember me again; foolish boy tongue tongue

Not sure if oau is in for this as the name of the participants institution aren't disclose for now.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2015
Why are the names of their various institutions withheld?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:21pm On May 10, 2015
Velocitron:
'Science is a menace to humanity'? Never seen anything so ignorant and close minded in my entire life!

HAVE you read through ma?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:23pm On May 10, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Why are the names of their various institutions withheld?

Audience are the judge here you could be one. Don't you think I might want to favour my citadel. Been an alumnus while scoring?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 10, 2015
Inteligence is not measured with ruler neither can brilliancy be measured with a graduated scale yet it will be a matter of fallacy if they(intelligence and brilliancy) can't be presented without a practical delivery of knowledge either in words or in action.

Before we take a step further into analysing in details what and what entails Inteligence and Brilliancy it will be of utmost importance to brief us on some basic and rudiment of Inteligency and Brilliancy.......

I represent OAU...Haha see them they fear....calm down am here to read comments.

Will debate come 2016
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 10, 2015
Fynestboi:

HAVE you read through ma?

Read only Danjuma's 'cause the title caught my eye. Sorry to say, it was very badly written. Mere speculation, no facts or proof.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:25pm On May 10, 2015
Velocitron:

Read only yours 'cause the title caught my eye. Sorry to say, it was very badly written. Mere speculation, no facts or proof.

Hmmmmmm you can do justice by sending your score across if you mind. wink
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by slapandfall(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2015
Debate!!!!! Nah nah nah..

#wake me up when itx time for interhousesport..

I choose blue house..

#teambluehouse.. #BlueBlood.. #Dskyisblue..

Mourinho ♍Ɣ mentor
Costa ♍Ɣ Role Model...
Hazard ♍Ɣ Adviser

Mikel ♍Ɣ........ Roommate.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 10, 2015
Fynestboi:

Hmmmmmm you can do justice by sending your score across if you mind. wink

What's the total/maximum mark?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:29pm On May 10, 2015
Velocitron:

What's the total/maximum mark?
If no one takes you on, then I'll debate your topic.

25x4
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 10, 2015
Fynestboi:

Audience are the judge here you could be one. Don't you think I might want to favour my citadel. Been an alumnus while scoring?

But a few of them have their school names in their posts.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 10, 2015
Danjuma : SCIENCE IS A MENACE TO HUMANITY

1. Presentation: 1

2. Logic of arguments: 0

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases: 0

4. Persuasiveness: 1

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the selected subject: 0

Anunukem Samuel: THE FUTURE I SEE FOR MYSELF

Not exactly sure if this is a debatable topic

Sobaloju Israel Dara: POLITICAL PARTIES SHOULD ENGAGE MORE YOUNG PEOPLE

1. Presentation: 2 (a bit pretentious and thesaurus-ey)

2. Logic of arguments: 3

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases: 3

4. Persuasiveness: 2

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the selected subject: 3

ShehuAba: IS NIGEIRA'S UNIVERSITY DEGREES OVERHYPED?

1. Presentation: 4

2. Logic of arguments: 4

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases: 4

4. Persuasiveness: 3

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the selected subject: 4

Tunde Aluko: Do we have to experience adversity or serious hardship before we can get the best out of life?

1. Presentation: 4

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases: 2

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the selected subject: 3

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:36pm On May 10, 2015
Velocitron:

But a few of them have their school names in their posts.

ok will omit that.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by franugo(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
if u guys think am going to read all dt, then una craze pass terry g own embarassed
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:39pm On May 10, 2015
franugo:
if u guys think am going to read all dt, then una craze pass terry g own embarassed
lol wink
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by sketcherJ(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2015
Good people of nairaland...

prepare for copy and paste
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by baybeeboi: 11:43pm On May 10, 2015
Fynestboi:

reasonable layout, i get
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by franugo(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2015
Fynestboi:
lol wink

una judges dey try ooshocked
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 10, 2015
Velocitron:
Danjuma : SCIENCE IS A MENACE TO HUMANITY

1. Presentation: 1

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases: 0

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the selected subject: 0

Haba madam Velocitron,don't you think you are tad too harsh with this your score? undecided
I agree the debate was presented poorly and the dude obvious lack of knowledge of the subject made it a boring read but you simply cannot discard the notable points he raised to support his premise. He has relatively good points just that he didn't present them well.

Friedplantain
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:50pm On May 10, 2015
Fynestboi:
Please it's audience show interested audience should read through and send score across.

Fynestboi@gmail.com. OR DROP IT HERE whichever way.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 11:50pm On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:

reasonable layout, i get

smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by baybeeboi: 11:51pm On May 10, 2015
Velocitron, please are you from Plateau State? You score like a Plateau Woman
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Haba madam Velocitron,don't you think you are tad too harsh with this your score? undecided
I agree the debate was presented poorly and the dude obvious lack of knowledge of the subject made it a boring read but you simply cannot discard the notable points he raised to support his premise. He has relatively good points just that he didn't present them well.

Friedplantain

It's a university debate, so I'm less forgiving. I don't think he made any concrete points.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
Velocitron, please are you from Plateau State?
You score like a Plateau Woman

Oyo grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 12:01am On May 11, 2015
Velocitron:

Oyo grin

Thanks. smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:01am On May 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by netmoneywizard: 12:02am On May 11, 2015
Fynestboi:

Not sure if oau is in for this as the name of the participants institution aren't disclose for now.
lol. I'll send you a pm. Reply with your phone number.. Bn a very long time
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate (entry Level) by Fynestboi: 12:04am On May 11, 2015
netmoneywizard:
lol. I'll send you a pm. Reply with your phone number.. Bn a very long time

Ok sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cut Off For Post Ume (oau) / WAEC Debunks Best Student Claim / Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.