Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms (2236 Views)

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Advise On Estimate For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Estimate For Building A 4 Bedroom Room Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by edogram(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2009
I leave abroad; I need an estimate for a bungalow storey building with 6 master’s bed rooms,

3bed room up steps and
3bedrom down steps
1 Kitchen down steps and 1 Kitchen up steps
Step case from pallor to up step pallor will be neat.
The two pallor will have is own toilet.
Boil hole with two tanks
Fence and gate with gateman room,

Each room should be wired with about 12 celli’s
Toilet and bathroom of each should be wired too.

Can someone tell me the total cost of this budget and also calculate the sand granite rod and cement

and also send details to my tony30brown@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by muna12345: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2009
this is consulting work and you may have to pay for the required info
Re: I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by edogram(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2009
who is the consulter?

and whom to pay.

but i wonder why i will pay for this.
Re: I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by tolu10: 2:44am On Feb 22, 2009
I also looking build myself but will like to get an estimate. It will have 6 brdrooms and aboout 4000 sql ft.
Re: I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by sundayng(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2009
To get get that kind of property would be a difficult job but i can help you in getting what you are looking for

for what purpose are you looking the property for
are you looking for a investment
are you planning to develop the property yourself or you are looking forward to buy a developed property
as you must be aware that there is a lot of development going on in lagos
it is only possible for you to develop when you are here yourself if not then you can appoint a private contractor
but if you take my advice i will prefer you to buy properties which are already developed and ready for sale in right locations
if you are a investor than you can collect rent for that property and recover back your money in 10 years in addition to this your property will still appreciate

If you liked my advice you can contact me on Sundaynigeria@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by desse: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2009
I also looking build myself but will like to get an estimate. It will have 6 brdrooms and aboout 4000 sql ft.

Where is your building plan of six bedroom bungalow, without drawing you cannot have a correct estimate if you care for architectural drawings you can send e mail to hopemanflee@yahoo.com or call +2348033506527,+2348073711489.
Re: I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by popsi: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2009
It baffles me when builders or so, who claim experience, are asked a simple question i.e what is rough estimate of constructing an average story building or bungalow of may be 1-4 or so rooms, they come out with answers like ''we need a building plan first'' etc. Such answers really goes a long way in showing their wealth or experience. Someone who has been involved in building projects should be able to give a very rough estimates.

I am not a builder, I am just guy with lots of interest in properties, I can advise anyone interested in building a bungalow that depending it will cost in the region of #5-8m obviously depending on finishing. I am sure this helps those seeking an estimate of such.

4 bed house abt #9-15m depending on soil texture and taste.
Re: I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by desse: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2009
It baffles me when builders or so, who claim experience, are asked a simple question i.e what is rough estimate of constructing an average story building or bungalow of may be 1-4 or so rooms, they come out with answers like ''we need a building plan first'' etc. Such answers really goes a long way in showing their wealth or experience. Someone who has been involved in building projects should be able to give a very rough estimates.

I am not a builder, I am just guy with lots of interest in properties, I can advise anyone interested in building a bungalow that depending it will cost in the region of #5-8m obviously depending on finishing. I am sure this helps those seeking an estimate of such.

4 bed house abt #9-15m depending on soil texture and taste.

@popsi .
Let me educate you
It is dangerious to just assume that a cost of a building can be detemined abstractly . You assume that every 4-6 bedroom bungalow will be x cost ,that un proffessional because you donot gamble with your client . A bungalow could be in a split level design . The land topography could be on a contour , the street level may be different from the site level. Bungalow may require structural detailing or retaining walls depending on the land slide not even the soil nature , all these affect the design and the cost of the building. Before you can give an estimate of a building accurately ,you need to see the site or have access to the drawiing or else you need to gamble with your client , these always result to unecessaries variations and this make you unproffessional and unseasoned architect/builder. Am an architect and have experience a situation where by variatio result in terminations of contract. so learn and act proffessionally.
Re: I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by popsi: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2009
@Desse
Thanks, so much Desse for the education.

As i mentioned earlier in my comment i used the word 'ROUGH ESTIMATE', pls concentrate more on the clause  ''ROUGH'.

I do not think or assume that any one asking for an estimate, without the necessary documents, is actually asking for a figure set in stone, even with sighting of necessary documents, it is still difficult to still give an amount set in stones

If someone comes to me and ask for a buidling extimate, i would say that ''every other thing being Ok, an average bungalow of x rooms should cost btw x and x amt roughly.

Pls, do not confuse a rough estimate with an accurate figure.
Re: I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by desse: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2009
@popsi

alright igot your message now
Re: I Need An Estimate For A Bungalow Storey Building With 6 Master’s Bed Rooms by clee88: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
1) 1000sqm Land for sales at a price of N90million
Located at kunsola street by conoil IKATE ELEGUSHI
Lekki Lagos.

2) 2332sqm Land for sales at a price of N150million
Located at kunsola street by conoil IKATE ELEGUSHI
Lekki Lagos.

3) 900sqm Land for sales at a price of N60million
Located at Baale street IKATE ELEGUSHI
Lekki Lagos.

4) 900sqm Land for sales at a price of N50million
Located off gbagbala street by conoil IKATE ELEGUSHI
Lekki Lagos.

5) 800sqm Land for sales at a price of N40million
Located off gbagbala street by conoil IKATE ELEGUSHI
Lekki Lagos.

6) 720sqm Land for sales at a price of N26million
Located at Ikota villa estate behind mega chicken fastfood
Lekki Lagos.

Tel: 08035620321
www.realestate.gnbo.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Pakoto, Ifo Ogun State / Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer / For Sale, Jakande Estate Adeniji Adele St, Phase 4, Lagos Island. Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.