Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) (47603 Views)

Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2015
Dont know but a white girl is a no no for me especially the ones with blisters on their skin.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by walemadu: 11:06am On May 11, 2015
he is not a Nigerian! point of correction! Nigeria is not a country. fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 11, 2015
but this lady is not pretty.... pheew.. dópe guys always ending up with ugly girls.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:09am On May 11, 2015
3ace:
I think she was referring to the public position he just got. This guy is a pure Briton even though born of igbo father. I'm sure he was born and bred there.

He has probably never been to Nigeria sef.

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by AKPARAJA: 11:09am On May 11, 2015
True born of Igbo land that's why he waited up to this period before showcasing his babe.Where he to be Yoruba he would have had 7 children from 3 women.Igbos are just polished to be Nigerians thus the Biafra agitation

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 11, 2015
rhames:
Why una dey claim relationship? The man is British not NIgerian. grin

Chuka Umunna is the son of Late Ben Osi Umunna who hails from Ogbunka, Orumba South LGA of Anambra State. He married a Briton name Patricia who is a solicitor. The marraige was blessed with a boy and a girl Chuka and Chinwe Umunna.

He is a full blooded Nigerian and happens to be from my town.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by An2elect2(f): 11:17am On May 11, 2015
spongeisback:
Who's surprised? As for me and not. Many successful black men go for white women, even in Nigeria. Why do you think women bleach? Because rich men prefer "light"skin.

oh really? if rich men prefer light skin, then they should bleach their skins too. bla.

Am yet to see a dark skin woman complaining of lack of husband cos of her skin. bla

If rich black men prefer this type to black women, then beauty is definitely not one of the criteria. bla

OMGod what am i saying? bla grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by An2elect2(f): 11:18am On May 11, 2015
emrain:
but this lady is not pretty.... pheew.. dópe guys always ending up with ugly girls.

but she is light skin!

grin
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by lolly2pops: 11:18am On May 11, 2015
ozoro:
. she's too ugly

Jealous maybe? See where that takes you.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 11:22am On May 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
A white lady?

Mtscheeew!

What is wrong with a white lady?
Bloody racist and bitter cow!

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by rhames(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2015
prince3009:

Chuka Umunna is the son of Late Ben Osi Umunna who hails from Ogbunka, Orumba South LGA of Anambra State. He married a Briton name Patricia who is a solicitor. The marraige was blessed with a boy and a girl Chuka and Chinwe Umunna.

He is a full blooded Nigerian and happens to be from my town.

He was born there in the UK.Right now he carries a British Passport and has a British Oyinbo woman as his mother. By the time you start preaching he is from your hometown, you will find yourself embarrased. So still on my point, is he British or Nigerian? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by An2elect2(f): 11:33am On May 11, 2015
rhames:

He was born there in the UK.Right now he carries a British Passport and has a British Oyinbo woman as his mother. By the time you start preaching he is from your hometown, you will find yourself embarrased. So still on my point, is he British or Nigerian? grin

We have so many enslaved minds here.....

Nigerian or british? as for me i couldn't care less grin

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by ellechrystal(f): 11:34am On May 11, 2015
ozoro:
. she's too ugly
But may be mentally loaded, right thinking men know it ain't about d body.

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:36am On May 11, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Racist on the lose
nothing in my post signifies me as a racist. Some posters made racist remarks yet you didn't quote them.

Are you a chauvinist who always attack only women?
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Skywalker5(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2015
This guy is not a Nigerian. You guys are pathetic. He is mixed race and was born in the UK. This guy has never talked about Nigeria before. Why are you guys trying to associate yourself with someone who does not want to associate with you?

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Ekaka1(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2015
jaybee3:
That's a hawt bird right there
Where? Or you just wan show say you sabi broke British slang small Abi ?

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Mudley313: 11:48am On May 11, 2015
this guy is as nigerian as obama is kenyan

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by sacora(f): 11:49am On May 11, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Igbo Kwenu!!! Igbos doing us proud since time immemorial. Chuka ride on! We are proud of you.... don't forget to come home with that onye ocha
I guessed u shuld be proud of dose Indonesia drug barons too......mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by hunri(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Igbo Kwenu!!! Igbos doing us proud since time immemorial. Chuka ride on! We are proud of you.... don't forget to come home with that onye ocha
Hahahaha Come back to which home? puzzle yourself.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by suptol(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2015
Nice
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:00pm On May 11, 2015
Sharp brilliant guy,at least before other girls start famzing him now cos of his new achievement,he gas show his taken already

Igbo kwezonu...!!!

FlirtyKaren:
Four Nigerians contested for various seats to represent different counties in UK's parliament and they won their elections. Chuka Umunna is one of them, he won the elections to represent Streatham. Chuka wheeled out his new girlfriend in public for the first time as he set out his stall to replace Ed Miliband. Her name is Alice Sullivan and she is a lawyer.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/mr-smooth-chuka-umunna-shows-off-his.html
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by jaybee3(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2015
Ekaka1:

Where? Or you just wan show say you sabi broke British slang small Abi ?
run along
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:04pm On May 11, 2015
Like seriously the idle of referring to one as a dullard cos he made a comment which happens to be his own opinion,isnt so nice at all

My thots!!!

Genius100:

So dating a white woman makes Igbos proud? No disrespect, but you are a dullard..
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2015
Not an undergraduate, not seeking admission, but a lawyer. If I hear I don't get to somewhere before marrying
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by teufelein(f): 12:10pm On May 11, 2015
walemadu:
he is not a Nigerian! point of correction! Nigeria is not a country. fact!

..you're absolutely correct. the zoo nigeria expired precisely on the 30.12.2013. Great Biafra has been there for over 6000 years...go google!
Mazi Umunna is a Biafran....end of story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by teufelein(f): 12:11pm On May 11, 2015
What is a Nation?

THE GREATEST KILLER OF BLACK AFRICANS IS NOT MAN MADE DISEASE SUCH AS EBOLA BUT IGNORANCE AND INABILITY TO REASON

What is a Nation?

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a nation is "a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory".

The simple question for those erroneously referring to themselves as Nigerians out of ignorance is, does this definition of a nation apply to the British created human Zoo called Nigeria? If the answer is a resounding no, why then have these dim witted, half baked intellectuals insist on calling Nigeria....sorry the Zoo their nation?

Even in the next one billion years the British created zoo will never attain the status of nationhood.
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by chinwengoz: 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
Genius100:

So dating a white woman makes Igbos proud? No disrespect, but you are a dullard..

What is wrong with dating a white woman? He made the ibos proud by his accomplishment. It is a thing of pride to know he is not making headlines for the wrong reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 11, 2015
rhames:

His father is a Nigerian and the mum is a Briton. His ties to britain is maternal only so he is biologically an Igbo man. Stop displaying your illiteracy in a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2015
okooloyun1:
Her jacket be like blanket

That day the temperature was about 10 degrees C. It gets cold here!
Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by TheEqualizer: 12:26pm On May 11, 2015
Haha!

Mixed race guy with a very white blonde should make an almost white baby.

Too dull, uncharismatic, posh, flat, and empty to be a PM. Not an Obama-lite at all, Obama towers above him in everything. And for being caught while editing his own Wikipedia killed the little credibility he has.

Nevertheless, he has the blessings of Lord Mandelson and Tony Blair to revive 'New Labour' but his stance on ignoring the working class for the middle class definitely will rock the Labour base and the unions. He has no chance and Labour will only pick him if they want to start competing with LIb Dem at scrapping bottom-crumbs. I see Tories starting a dynasty, Labour has no future. Dying fast in England and dead in Scotland, time to change the name of the party.

BTW, stop hating, he is just as British as he is Nigerian...British Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

That day the temperature was about 10 degrees C. It gets cold here!
Good to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) / Seven Notable Excerpts From Obasanjo’s Book / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.