Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. (1353 Views)

Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth / A Nairalander Announce The Arrival Of His New Born Baby Boy / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. by Dajugba: 8:53am On May 11, 2015
As it been said; most times, death is inevitable. We don't plan for it, we don't hope for it, but we
know it exist.

Jossy Joseph by nick name in NL.
He's one Good dude I knew from Nl Business forum, became a friend. He was so Inspiring, and
has a good heart. Went as far and taught me how to make money online. You may not have known him.
For He was one great Icon On Nl.

I love you Jossy Joseph! Rest in
Peace (R.I.P) Amen.

https://m.facebook.com/ogbu.joseph1?fref=nf&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6147504910626859529%3Amf_story_
key.3557816893476376039&__tn__=c
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. by ademega(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. by biznus: 9:11am On May 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. by lilmax(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2015
Is this really necessary?
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:53pm On May 11, 2015
Get your facts right bro! There is nothing on that facebook page that indicates the guy is dead,the last post on that page was from the guy himself. So pls to say someone is dead is a very delicate statement. Be careful what you say!
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 11, 2015
post pishures to make it more believable
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 11, 2015
op, do u know him personally or how do u know he died ? how did he die ? u can't just say someone died without giving enuff info , what are we to believe ?
Re: Sadly To Announce The Death, Of A Nairaland Friend. by Dajugba: 7:52pm On May 15, 2015
aflyingbird:
op, do u know him personally or how do u know he died ? how did he die ? u can't just say someone died without giving enuff info , what are we to believe ?

yes He died, click on the link above, if you need evidence. I said a friend, not a stranger from the topic. There are things not to be mentioned on social network. Wow... Sound, more like someone from the media house wanting to put stories together.lol... A refreshed evening to you! Happy weekend! And how're you?

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence Help! / question / Could Janet Jackson Inspire A Trend Of Older Mommas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.