Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

TAN Boss, Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Assassination Attempt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN Boss, Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Assassination Attempt (408 Views)

Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Gives Latest Update / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home / Ifeanyi Ubah Denies DSS Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TAN Boss, Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Assassination Attempt by callydon(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2015
The Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Transformation
Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN), Ifeanyi Ubah, has refuted the
report of an assassination attempt on him and the alleged
killing of his aide in the process.
The former Anambra governorship aspirant noted that
contrary to the report, he was not in Abuja but Taraba
where he watched his football club, Ifeanyi Ubah FC in
action, stressing that he is hale and hearty.
“Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah is hale and hearty. He was in Taraba just
yesterday as he went to watch his football club, Ifeanyi
Ubah FC. He is in high spirit and enjoying himself. He was
even interviewed by the AIT crew on ground at the stadium.
The story is not true and should be disregarded. I spoke with
him just now and he has asked me to make these
clarifications,” said a reliable source.
Recall that early this morning, news of an assassination
attempt on the life of Ifeanyi Ubah was all over social
media.

Source:
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ifeanyi-ubah-denies-assassination-attempt/
Re: TAN Boss, Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Assassination Attempt by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2015
What do some people gain spreading bad rumours?... I tire for Naija pple sometimes

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: TAN Boss, Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Assassination Attempt by talktrue1(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2015
rumour mongers

(1) (Reply)

Posterity Will Place Me On The Right Side Of History - Pres. Jonathan / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person / Jonathan Sacks Executive Secretary Of Nigerian Investment Promotion Commision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.