Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,393 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions (26362 Views)

Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari / What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year / Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by mikeapollo: 5:07pm On May 11, 2015
Dubious and clueless govt.
How come they remember this at less than a month to the end of their tenure after being in govt for 6 years!
Let them go to hell with their figures. Buhari should invite new set of foreign engineers to evaluate the situation
Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by abilleee(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2015
calebo101:
Just privatize the refineries and let government only regulate it. I'm not for government owning anything. They have never managed anything from NITEL, NEPA, NPA, AIRWAYS, etc.

The Bureaucratic operational methods in Government circles wouldn't make them achieve anything unlike private firms who takes their investment serious. Just as we have MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, and GLO all competing fairly in the market pushing down prices so will it be in years time if we can successfully privatize NNPC to the right hands.
And who would you refer to as the right hand (we all see what happened to Nigeria airways, Nepa and Nitel when privatised)... Even the so-called right hands could afford a bad investment.
Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by matthennessy(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2015
Only 99 billion naira to repair refineries .....and SURE-P's money was just wasted in some states that ended up squandering it on meaningless projects ... GEJ sha
Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by sunnyolads1(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2015
I foreseen downfall of a nation called Nigeria if GEJ had won 2015 general election. How much is #99 billion compare to $20 billion stolen at NNPC by GEJ,Okonjo,Dezaini and others. GMB should take a drastic measures and commit to prison the above mentioned financial criminals.
Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 11, 2015
philips70:
Honestly, what's the gain from FTC that lots take it so personal like this? Now to topic, mere N288b and Diezani and GEJ just couldn't do this to at least augment for imports and some inwis will come here to shout hero and Nobel. This is less than $1.5b knowing how much these criminals have stolen from our vaults in 4 years. Thunder fire anybody that says GMB should not PERSECUTE GEJ and his ministers.

abeg dash me #5000000..
Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by richidinho(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2015
philips70:
Honestly, what's the gain from FTC that lots take it so personal like this? Now to topic, mere N288b and Diezani and GEJ just couldn't do this to at least augment for imports and some inwis will come here to shout hero and Nobel. This is less than $1.5b knowing how much these criminals have stolen from our vaults in 4 years. Thunder fire anybody that says GMB should not PERSECUTE GEJ and his ministers.

Abeg goat chop my English book that time wey I dey primary 3, help me

Prosecute and persecute wetin be d quarrel different wey two of dem get?

1 Like

Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by philips70(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2015
richidinho:

Abeg goat chop my English book that time wey I dey primary 3, help me

Prosecute and persecute wetin be d quarrel different wey two of dem get?

To persecute someone is to treat them unfairly or in an oppressive way over a period of time because of their race, religion or political beliefs.

“Jews were persecuted in Nazi Germany during the 1930s.”

To prosecute someone is to press criminal charges against someone in a court of law.

“Illegal file sharers will be prosecuted under new Government plans.”

GEJ knew and meant exactly what he said but in the true sense he wants Nigerians to see GMB genuine probe and prosecution of his ministers as persecution. That's treacherous and preposterous.

1 Like

Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by richidinho(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2015
philips70:

GEJ knew and meant exactly what he said but in the true sense he wants Nigerians to see GMB genuine probe and prosecution of his ministers as persecution. That's treacherous and preposterous.

But don't u think the right word to use is PROSECUTION
Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by philips70(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2015
richidinho:

But don't u think the right word to use is PROSECUTION

What's your view?
Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by jackmore64(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2015
By the time GMB comes in, the devil and all the demones that do not want our refineries to work will be distroyed by thunder. Get free manual for stubborn joint pains, crawling sensations all over the body and infections - www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by Fourwinds: 10:02pm On May 11, 2015
NNPC house of demonic thieves
Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by jantavanta(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2015
martineverest:
Abeg,stop fo.oling ur self.do u think refinery repair is all about chemistry?.....structural,mechanical,pipeline,civil and petroleum engineers are involved.or do u think a refinery is as small as a chemisty lab?...stop quoting ababio here.

Nigeria is the only country that has petroleum but has its refineries sabotaged by briefcase companies who want to forever repair refineries that will not be allowed to operate at full capacity.

You cannot forever fool ogas at the top with technical jargons to make them cough out money. People in the Niger Delta should be allowed to build mini-refineries and their outputs monitored the way pharmaceutical products are monitored by NAFDAC.

Refineries have a very long lifespan and there are many licensed hydrocarbon processing technologies available for anyone who wants to build a refinery.
Re: Repairing Refineries To Take One Year @ N99billions by martineverest(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2015
Well said
jantavanta:

Nigeria is the only country that has petroleum but has its refineries sabotaged by briefcase companies who want to forever repair refineries that will not be allowed to operate at full capacity.

You cannot forever fool ogas at the top with technical jargons to make them cough out money. People in the Niger Delta should be allowed to build mini-refineries and their outputs monitored the way pharmaceutical products are monitored by NAFDAC.

Refineries have a very long lifespan and there are many licensed hydrocarbon processing technologies available for anyone who wants to build a refinery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors / Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal / MBA Forex Changes Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.