Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? (2168 Views)

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Booyakasha(f): 1:02pm On May 11, 2015
I know about the personality and "who you are as a person" BS... But recently, my hiphop/breakdancer friend says if a person breakdances and does mindblowing tricks, flips and stunts the person automatically gets girls to admire them and stuffs.. so any girl here on NL that can make me understand why or not should please reply? cos i was thinking, since i don't play football anymore or other sport this could be a talent to acquire if what he says is true... smiley
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 11, 2015
A very dumb topic here.

So, your life would be decided by strangers? Don't be _stupid now.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by ghost1718(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Booyakasha(f): 1:12pm On May 11, 2015
Any positive response from females will be appreciated.
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
A very dumb topic here.

So, your life would be decided by strangers? Don't be _stupid now.

^^^^Op here is the best answer to your question.
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Booyakasha(f): 1:26pm On May 11, 2015
missclasssy:

Your d.p motivates me, so i dnt care whatever you say.. so GTFO!

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by webninja: 1:36pm On May 11, 2015
missclasssy:

You are very immature.

op just do what you love, i'm sure any girl will dig a dancer and not all those weak boys manipulating their cellphones and playing video games all day..

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Booyakasha(f): 1:42pm On May 11, 2015
webninja:

You are very immature.

op just do what you love, i'm sure any girl will dig a dancer and not all those weak boys manipulating their cellphones and playing video games all day..

Finally, someone with correct senses...
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 11, 2015
webninja:

You are very immature.

Ok.
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by kradleber: 1:53pm On May 11, 2015
Knowing how to breakdance is cool but the motive is wrong. You should learn it because you love it and not because you wanna impress girls.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Booyakasha(f): 2:00pm On May 11, 2015
kradleber:
Knowing how to breakdance is cool but the motive is wrong. You should learn it because you love it and not because you wanna impress girls.

Ok, you're right bro, but i just wanted to know some of the extra advantages... Thanks broski, much respect!
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by jumper524(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2015
webninja:

You are very immature.

na wa we when our body stiff nko watin u want make we do
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 11, 2015
being a dancer isn't an easy task.

yes ladies get attracted to dancers. But using that as a motive for going into it is not sensible.

Dancing takes more than that. it requires passion for it, endurance and sacrifice.

I will advice you channel your energy to more productive things than girls.

my piece

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Booyakasha(f): 8:58pm On May 11, 2015
diddydiva:
being a dancer isn't an easy task.

yes ladies get attracted to dancers. But using that as a motive for going into it is not sensible.

Dancing takes more than that. it requires passion for it, endurance and sacrifice.

I will advice you channel your energy to more productive things than girls.

my piece

Much respect diddy, you're right... but you know i'm a teen and i've got my male hormones active and pumping so it's natural for me to think of girls. well, about the passion, you're absoulutely correct... you are productive diddy, and you're a girl, so girls are productive.. smiley
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 12, 2015
Booyakasha:

Much respect diddy, you're right... but you know i'm a teen and i've got my male hormones active and pumping so it's natural for me to think of girls. well, about the passion, you're absoulutely correct... you are productive diddy, and you're a girl, so girls are productive.. smiley
if you say so
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by DanceVille: 5:37pm On May 12, 2015
Op, am also a hip hop dancer, I do breakdance, stunts(acrobats), robots, krump and other types of hip hop dance...Girls really love dancer very much, especially those who do breakdance nd stunt...I've performed in my stages and also av many dance videos on youtube...Trust me guy! If u can do many flips i.e Mortar..I swear she'll fall in love wit u...Dat's hw I gat gals captivated during my rehearzals nd performances...Just improve ur skills...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 12, 2015
Those were the days when I used to dance...Gave it up though.. On the Topic I think what matters is your personality, even world best dancer MJ don't get such attraction
Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by PunkyOh(f): 6:25pm On May 12, 2015
Only if he doesn't have a fake American accent to go with the moves. That "yo, yo, yo" thing is a turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Get Attracted To Hip-hop/breakdancers? by Booyakasha(f): 3:42pm On May 19, 2015
PunkyOh:
Only if he doesn't have a fake American accent to go with the moves. That "yo, yo, yo" thing is a turn off for me.

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

She Is Older Than Me. / CEO Facebook Mark Zuck Visits China With Lovely Pregnant Wife / What Is Wrong With Most Ladies Sef??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.