Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics (48791 Views)

Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter / Obasanjo And Former US President Jimmy Carter In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by Ephemmm: 5:46pm On May 11, 2015
Ikengawo:

I'm based in the east and us. What are you talking about? Because you see Igbos in Lagos you assume the entirety or even half of Igbos are there? Remember Ndigbo is the most populace single tribe in Nigeria. I've spoken to my grandfather, he wants to be buried with a Biafran flag and will be rightfully so.

It is a pity you want to bring out the worst in me cos I hate tribalistic argument like this! But can you please tell me a place where you are not a wanderer please? You wander more than any other tribe in Nigeria...

You are nothing but a chest-beating guy that cannot even face a confirmed Hausa when it comes to fighting. Or have you ever lead a protest to a police station in your local area before?

Some don't even know their family house again, I swear. Cos it is either you kidnap their children or your village witches and wizard start hunting them.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by Frankestein08(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2015
chowlade:
why do ibos always like to say dis man Obasanjo na wowo Man? una no see ojukwu

Obasanjo free Nigeria from debt, Goodluck
Jonathan took Nigeria back to debt. What an
irony of life.

click dis link to see wowo people www.nairaland.com/2304484/hilarious-photos-beautiful-people-must

quote me and die in lagoon.

ain't quoting no spider-man looking hoe suffering from lack of igbo dick...no dick for u so take a sit in d bak.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by Imortal001: 6:34pm On May 11, 2015
OBJ get level sha! Me na Obama daughter i for like hangout with.. i don search twitter and google tired, dem stil dey hide her from me. wehtin i do dem? God dey!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by Sodiumdawg: 6:53pm On May 11, 2015
Is Iyabo by any chance Serena Williams' twin?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by eleko1: 7:43pm On May 11, 2015
grin grin wink grin cheesy shocked cheesy grin grin
VickyRotex:

Yes ofcourse!!!

Na she wear white Buba, and pink Ofi. cheesy

poundy, why you dey cover face? She dey shy of camera, I understand grin
Spot on.Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by mikron(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2015
Before she went the thieving way
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by VickyRotex(f): 8:01pm On May 11, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin wink grin cheesy shocked cheesy grin ;DSpot on.Exactly

I've got sharp eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by akigbemaru: 8:08pm On May 11, 2015
Iyabo Obasanjo walking Jimmy Carter daughter
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by abdul123(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2015
Proud to be a Yoruba... Winks

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

How are you sure all Igbos want their own country?

None of your business.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

It is a pity you want to bring out the worst in me cos I hate tribalistic argument like this! But can you please tell me a place where you are not a wanderer please? You wander more than any other tribe in Nigeria...

You are nothing but a chest-beating guy that cannot even face a confirmed Hausa when it comes to fighting. Or have you ever lead a protest to a police station in your local area before?

Some don't even know their family house again, I swear. Cos it is either you kidnap their children or your village witches and wizard start hunting them.

You doesn't like tribalism issues but according to your description here you are mostly to be the discriminator symptom.

Upgrade your memory with this information,
They Yoruba's are the reason behind Nigerias petroleum calamities because most of their top men including OBJ are they oil marketers in Nigeria, and they teamed together to hanged the oil prize so that Nigeria as a whole will be in a chaos.

Nigeria must survive.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by geepee11(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

I'm comfortable with Nigeria so why should I want my own country?
I only stand though that the problems facing any tribe in the country can't be solved by division but if any group wants to be on their own that will be a tough but not impossible mission.

you this aboki cattle rearer still depending on our oil.......why wont you want
the fvcked nigeria....northern pest like ur Bu*****
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by tammie24: 10:40pm On May 11, 2015
Ikengawo:

Yoruba criteria for leadership?
Even compare the two girls today. Jimmy Carter's Daughter is an activist against the violation of human rights, Iyabo Obasanjo is writing letters demanding human rights from Obasanjo after years of abuse and neglect. Someone who couldn't manage his own family while Iyabo's mother lived in a bungalow is now the patron saint of style and swag to the person he made jobless.

This is why Igbos want their own country. What others want (Style, Swag and Haters) is different from what we want (Industry, Technology, Commence)

People that can't even manage a state are asking for their own country

Make they go thief am now
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by AhmedMustapha(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2015
geepee11:

you this aboki cattle rearer still depending on our oil.......why wont you want
the fvcked nigeria....northern pest like ur Bu*****
You forget that the North provides the food that keeps the nation going. We need each other, none can do without the other

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by tammie24: 10:54pm On May 11, 2015
jamesbridget13:
if u re dat offended at my comment, u simply say so. u are not iyabo
He is not offended what he meant to say u are one very ugly gal cheesy cheesy
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by tammie24: 11:13pm On May 11, 2015
truefact:

It is because you are a weakling and coward that made you afraid of standing on your own. But instead of supporting those who are brave enough to want to stand on their own, you rather talk nonsense as a coward you are....Learn to stand on your own and learn to appreciate those who are brave enough to do what you are afraid to do
There's nothing brave about what the ibos want
They are only greedy and want all the oil to themselves!!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by tammie24: 11:26pm On May 11, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

You forget that the North provides the food that keeps the nation going. We need each other, none can do without the other
U are one very reasonable human being...
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by ceecee0703(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2015
chowlade:

irony of life.

click dis link to see wowo people www.nairaland.com/2304484/hilarious-photos-beautiful-people-must

na u we first type go die for mainland bridge so if u comment no call ibo u no go belle full....mtcheeew
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by samtechcomm: 5:44am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by sethken: 5:55am On May 12, 2015
chowlade:

irony of life.

OBJ freed Nigeria from debt indeed. That is some BS propaganda. Why didn't OBJ use the so called surplus in the National reserve to revamp Nigeria power situation? OBJ left Nigerians in the dark, he worsened our power situation. Why didn't OBJ use that money to improve our infrastructure? Why didn't OBJ construct the second Niger bridge, and many other dilapidated federal roads across the Nation. To hell with the debt BS. Our past leaders are all corrupt and incompetent, beginning with OBJ who ruled Nigeria twice. History will judge them harshly.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by mensdept: 5:58am On May 12, 2015
sethken:

OBJ freed Nigeria from debt indeed. That is some BS propaganda. Why didn't OBJ use the so called surplus in the National reserve to revamp Nigeria power situation? OBJ left Nigerians in the dark, he worsened our power situation. Why didn't OBJ use that money to improve our infrastructure? Why didn't OBJ construct the second Niger bridge, and many other dilapidated federal roads across the Nation. To hell with the debt BS. Our past leaders are all corrupt and incompetent, beginning with OBJ who ruled Nigeria twice. History will judge them harshly.

This is what happens when the same military baboons are supported to come back to be "president". This cannot happen in serious nations, but in Nigeria, anything goes, and people will be saying "Lets see what he will do"

Seriously
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by tesyfresh(f): 7:05am On May 12, 2015
Why u go resemble ur papa mmmmmmmmsh
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by jamesbridget13(f): 7:30am On May 12, 2015
tammie24:

He is not offended what he meant to say u are one very ugly gal cheesy cheesy
its ok. thank u
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by Ephemmm: 7:41am On May 12, 2015
MightyD:

You doesn't like tribalism issues but according to your description here you are mostly to be the discriminator symptom.

Upgrade your memory with this information,
They Yoruba's are the reason behind Nigerias petroleum calamities because most of their top men including OBJ are they oil marketers in Nigeria, and they teamed together to hanged the oil prize so that Nigeria as a whole will be in a chaos.

Nigeria must survive.

You said your tribes are not wanderer and I asked you to mention a place where you are not wandering. Small kids like you argues without logic. Simple question you can't answer, trivializing issue.

Hope you won't blame Yorubas for inability of Patience Jonathan to conceive very soon?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by enomakos(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2015
pyyxxaro:
E don tay Obasanjo worwor sha embarassed
Iyabo is looking pwetty now , that's what CHANGE can do

#Well its none of my business# cry
iyabo pretty?you no get class at all that ugly woman
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by oseniafeez(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2015
grin
jamesbridget13:
its ok. thank u
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 12, 2015
Ephemmm:

You said your tribes are not wanderer and I asked you to mention a place where you are not wandering. Small kids like you argues without logic. Simple question you can't answer, trivializing issue.

Hope you won't blame Yorubas for inability of Patience Jonathan to conceive very soon?

I am not good in fabricating toy matters,
Although you are one of the Apc propaganda so you can still go ahead and fabricate the wanderers in my tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags / 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.