Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell (3324 Views)

Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2015
Hhmmmmmmmm, i heaved in relief. Could this be true? Was i been punked? OMG is this just a fictional story? How on earth can this be happening? How,why, when, who......my head kept on murmuring.

Happy new week my dear readers. I must say i feel so depressed for a monday morning. My bones still aches from yesterday's church dance while my heart still rue from the sorrows of yesteryears. I cant but wondered if there is God sometimes, not that i dont know he does but life issues can be so overwhelming . Yesterday, i posted a brother's story in which he explained the genesis of his travail and he quite sought for our help. Responses hasnt been that amazing but am trusting God to show us the way. So today, am goin to publish the sister's version and you may not believe whats about to hit you. Just sit tight and see what this world has become. "Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ther is GOD Ooooooooooo"

IN HER WORDS

Hello mr scent. Am sure yu know why am sendin yu this mail so i will go straight to the point. Am two years younger than my brother but our education has always gone hand in hand. We shared virtually everything together and i love my brother. Yea, its true we do have sex but what you dont know is that he wasnt the one that disvirgined me. Life hasnt been fair to me while growing up coz those that were meant to shield me sold me out without a blink. Confused?? Let me xplain.

In my ss2, i came home earlier than my bro dat day for some reasons i cant remember right now. On getting home, i met chaos and pandemonium. At first i saw my dad sweating like a drowned chicken and later i saw flurry of our neighbours trooping out of my parents bedroom. What could be going on?.. I imagined as i trolled in gently. Not so long, i was shocked by the reality. Our landlord's daughter was lying in the room naked and crying like a christmas chicken. Shuuuuuuuuuu, chineke!!!.

I wondered if i was dreaming or just hallucinating. "So dad and sikira has finally bleeped themselves.....but why on his matrimonial bed??" I kept on wondering. That day, mum beat the hell out of sikira and she also made sure dad had a mark to remember for his misdoing. Days went by and weeks passed but i cud still hear neighbours gigglin behind my back anytime i passed and this do make me really really sad. On one of such occasions, i threw caution into the wind and caused a scene. It took the intervention of my dad to douse the tension. My dad lifted me on his arms and pet me to sleep in his room. Where the hell my brother and mum went that day, i wouldnt know.

As the petting continued, i began getting aroused. My dad seemed to notice this and he kept handling and stroking my hairline. I was furious, curious but yet ecstatic. I didnt know where this feeling might lead too but i was happy i could feel that way. When i was beginning to fall asleep, i felt a wet thud on my mouth.....jhesus, i was being kissed!! By my dad I flinged up but he overpowered me and had his way. I wept and cried for days and my mum wouldnt stop asking why. Ohh lord, i love my family and i cant survive a broken home. But if my dad went for restitution afterwards, i wouldnt know.

Now am free, am disvirgined. My dad made me a woman, a bad one at that. Every day, every night, i crave for sex. So you see, while living with my brother in school, i wondered what could be so grave than having sex with my father and my answer was....NOTHING!!!!

My brother wasnt really strong spiritually which was why he fell for my pranks. I would strip to teeth and then cuddle him on the pretence that i am feeling heat and also scared. I started by kissing him and it was only a matter of time before we both lost our keys. Things went beyond control. I also couldnt stand by and watch my brother digging another chic which was why i overfed him with sex for years. While i was shagging my brother on one side, my dad kept asking for more anytime we were on break. If my mum knew anythin about all this, i wouldnt know.

Now am serving and so is my brother. He has resorted to masturbating while i still collect my kondo from time to time. Awhhhhhhh, i may sound raw to you but so is my problem. Even in church, i always feel like someone is stroking and kissing my clitoris. I will begin to shake. By the time service was over, all i can ever think of is my sexmate, eddy. Eddy serves me neat and hard. And when he is not around, i go meet spankyy....and the list doesnt end there. Maybe because am enjoying the sex was why i didnt know my destiny was whithering away. How God has managed to keep me alive till now is still a mystery. I want to change. I want intervention. I want counsel. I want LIFE. Have had enough "PLEASURE FROM HELL"

REMARK
OMG, i can hear someone saying, Many things is happening in this world. Here you have it ooooo. Please give your advice to this dying girl. Whatever we can achieve together, stays with us forever. Thank you.

Take care fellas, i love you all. Till next time i write your way again, dont lose it !!!!!!!

More @ http://scentmarlc./
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by agarawu23(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2015
cant read all this undecided
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2015
Pls advice
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by johnlegend01: 4:36pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmm

I believe this lady has taken a step to helping herself. Thinking that life is beyond the sex is a good way to start. Knowing that her destiny could be damaged if it does not stop is a good way to start. Knowing that she needs counsel is very ok. She has her sanctity back and she is on her way to being free.

A strong will to be free indeed is all that is needed now.
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 11, 2015
angry
The textbook tho...

Abstinence is the way outta this,..

Pray and fast too sha...

EricRichie
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2015
agarawu23:
cant read all this undecided
pls try
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2015
scentmarlc:
pls try
the story is as fake as nikki minaj`s booobs

sorry no advice bro undecided
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by tohpahz(f): 5:45pm On May 11, 2015
Dharay99
Long story oo.. come and read
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2015
johnlegend01:
Hmmm

I believe this lady has taken a step to helping herself. Thinking that life is beyond the sex is a good way to start. Knowing that her destiny could be damaged if it does not stop is a good way to start. Knowing that she needs counsel is very ok. She has her sanctity back and she is on her way to being free.

A strong will to be free indeed is all that is needed now.

Thank you john, God bless you
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by demmy0325(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2015
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:
Dharay99
I was hoping you would offer some good advice just like a proper queen-to-be would do but ......msssscheeeeew, if only wishes were horses !!!!
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 6:18pm On May 11, 2015
agarawu23:
the story is as fake as nikki minaj`s booobs

sorry no advice bro undecided

Just as You. It takes bein fake to know fakes....
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by tohpahz(f): 6:19pm On May 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

I was hoping you would offer some good advice just like a proper queen-to-be would do but ......msssscheeeeew, if only wishes were horses !!!!

undecided
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by agarawu23(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Just as You. It takes bein fake to know fakes....
ok
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by agarawu23(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

undecided
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2015
demmy0325:
Grow up
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided
Abi agarawu shey na lie
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2015
EricRichie:
angry The textbook tho...
Abstinence is the way outta this,..
Pray and fast too sha...

EricRichie
Thanks bozz. Yu funny thou
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by yorubaboiy: 6:30pm On May 11, 2015
ishe aye
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by ifyan(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2015
This is not real, tell me it fiction.
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by dharay99: 6:59pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:
Dharay99
yea..I read dat ironically. grin grin
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2015
dharay99:

yea..I read dat ironically. grin grin

I wish you guys were human....
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2015
ifyan:
This is not real, tell me it fiction.
Ok. Sleep there and wait for me to tell you. Hian!!
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by scentmarlc(m): 10:12pm On May 11, 2015
yorubaboiy:
ishe aye
Are yu talking from experience
Re: My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell by ifyan(m): 1:28am On May 12, 2015
scentmarlc:

Ok. Sleep there and wait for me to tell you. Hian!!

If so then it is more than taboo.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland Set To Wed Mrs Nairaland / Blow A Nairalander A Kiss / See How These Ladies Exposed Their Assets At A Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.