Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) (48027 Views)

Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. / They Just Had To Use This Pic? Check Out This Obituary Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by HopeAlive14(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2015
exxell:
[b]This kind of thing makes one question the rationale behind the existence of a god. Am really beginning to confirm my fears that the earth may be a planting and harvesting ground for whatever purposes. Who created Hitler, Shekau, Osama Bin Laden etc?? Are you telling me that god in his omnipotency didnt know they will kill people when created? You see why when some people tell you that they are agnostics or Atheists, people will keep on screamin that the so called Satan is controlling them? But you may never really understand the reason behind their choices of not believing in the existence of a god or a good one for that matter. People like Shekau, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu are still alive. But the good ones keep on dying miserably. A terrorist will carry a bomb and go and destroy a church.... Killing 500. One child will survive and you see people screaming.... "Thank you Jesus... Thank God". What the Bleep? Thank God for allowing 500 to die while saving one? Ignorance dikwa egwu oo.

You see some people they will be shouting.... God is good... All the time. And all the time, God is good. God is holy, God is magnificient, God is great, God is the this and God is that...... God is omnipitent, God is omniscient, god is omnipresent.... Only one being with all these powers. Has anyone of us bothered one day to ask the question of what God is not? Can someone answer me that sincerely? If God is good, what really killed those 10,000 Nepalians? A poor country? I can understand a situation where a man out of careless driving wastes his life. But what about those things beyond human control? Things like earthquake, landslides, volcanic eruptions? Who is to blame for such physical evils that took many lives? If man takes blame for moral evil, what about physical evil? If God is to be blamed, why then tag him a good God? If some people were born slowpoke at birth, who formed them in the womb? Deep questions that require deep answers.[/b]

God is NOT man, certainly!

His WAYs and THOUGHTS are HIGHER and are such that a human being like you and me cannot comprehend!

Where was God when King Herod killed all those little children in his attempt to kill Jesus?

It was no unrighteous thing with God to permit the death of these children.

The TRUTH is that EVERY LIFE is FORFEITED to HIS JUSTICE as soon it begins.

The DISEASES and DEATHS of individuals are proofs of the original sin.

Omnipotent? Omniscience?, Omnipresent? YES, God IS, ABSOLUTELY!!!
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by jerr10(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Not really surprised

Why?
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by timilehing(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2015
Na wa for dis Benue ppl oo. They're still waiting to eat Akara of these young couple? No shame at all. Why are they still keeping their body in morgue till 23rd I guess they shared that foolish tradition with my Igbo brothers
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by ralph28(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2015
So sad!
May God deliver us from every evil.
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by Mopolchi: 8:07pm On May 11, 2015
Braggante:

Quick question, if our God does whatever the funk he wants, which may include not answering our prayers, why then do we pray? He can just do good or bad, as his mood dictates.
Also u say he does not predetermine, he only foresees. Wow, that's a limitation to his powers. So he can only see what will happen. So why then do we pray? and I was thinking he could "do all things".
1. God does answer all our prayers is a fact. Why do we pray? To answer you, we have to examine what is " to pray". Simply put, to pray is to raise our minds to God. When we pray, we are only levitating our minds to the level of God. There is no compulsion on God to do as we want. And if he does not answer us, he does not lose any of his quality. After all, we all have earthly fathers who don't answer every prayers and requests we ask of them. 2. God is the summum bonum and admits no bad. 3. That he foresees and does not predetermine is not an admission of any limitation but a significance of the value God placed on us, created in his image and likeness. Have you not read that we are gods? God not stopping Jihaldi John from beheading and Sekau from bombing does not make him lose his Almightiness. What can you say of him saving a little child beneath the debris of Nepal for five days. Another, why question God's Almightiness in cases of bad situation? You can as well question that in good situation too? God is a mystery. We cannot exactly say who God is. Yet, we cannot give him negative attributes.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by peemyke(f): 8:08pm On May 11, 2015
Omg embarassed
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by juman(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2015
Oh oh oh, sad news.

nigerian roads are unsafe. There are potholes, reckless driving and over speeding drivers. A country where there is no system.
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by Apex32: 8:11pm On May 11, 2015
This is pathetic nd is a big tragedy! RIP to dem God pls avert this kind of evil things on our way oo
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by patostation(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2015
God's son, Jesus gave an insight regarding accidents and unforseen occurences at Luke 13:1-4. Eighteen Galileans died in an accident. He didn't blame God or blame those people. He called it a chance incident. Compare Jn 9:1-3; Eccl 11:1,2

The Bible does not leave us in doubt as to who is responsible for deaths and wahala on earth. 1Jn 5:19; Jn 12:31; 14:30 all refer to Satan to Satan as the ruler of the world. Rev 12:7-9,12 confirms that since he was chased out of heaven, he has been causing a lot of mischief. He does not even feel sorry when he kills young children (Hebr 2:14; Job 1:7-22; 2:4-7). God has his end mapped out (Rev 20:1-3, 1Jn 3:8, Rom 16:20).
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by Helkayklassic(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2015
exxell:
[b]This kind of thing makes one question the rationale behind the existence of a god. Am really beginning to confirm my fears that the earth may be a planting and harvesting ground for whatever purposes. Who created Hitler, Shekau, Osama Bin Laden etc?? Are you telling me that god in his omnipotency didnt know they will kill people when created? You see why when some people tell you that they are agnostics or Atheists, people will keep on screamin that the so called Satan is controlling them? But you may never really understand the reason behind their choices of not believing in the existence of a god or a good one for that matter. People like Shekau, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu are still alive. But the good ones keep on dying miserably. A terrorist will carry a bomb and go and destroy a church.... Killing 500. One child will survive and you see people screaming.... "Thank you Jesus... Thank God". What the Bleep? Thank God for allowing 500 to die while saving one? Ignorance dikwa egwu oo.

You see some people they will be shouting.... God is good... All the time. And all the time, God is good. God is holy, God is magnificient, God is great, God is the this and God is that...... God is omnipitent, God is omniscient, god is omnipresent.... Only one being with all these powers. Has anyone of us bothered one day to ask the question of what God is not? Can someone answer me that sincerely? If God is good, what really killed those 10,000 Nepalians? A poor country? I can understand a situation where a man out of careless driving wastes his life. But what about those things beyond human control? Things like earthquake, landslides, volcanic eruptions? Who is to blame for such physical evils that took many lives? If man takes blame for moral evil, what about physical evil? If God is to be blamed, why then tag him a good God? If some people were born slowpoke at birth, who formed them in the womb? Deep questions that require deep answers.[/b]

Bros! u dey vex o
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by darejem4real: 8:19pm On May 11, 2015
RIP
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 11, 2015
I'm sure it will be @ d@ dangerous sharp bend in Gboko! A lot of accidents keep happening there-even p-square had an accident in Gboko some years back. Everything is just wrong in that state. BSU is on strike because of non payment of workers' money. Well I thank God for delivering the state from the bondage of PDP. RIP bro n sis...
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by SFSNIPER(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2015
The father to the husband, Mr. Tersen was found dead on his way to Gboko after seeing his inlaws for burial arrangements from Wannune, Tarka LGA. It will be horrible to see 3 people buried at once, Timothy, Erdoo and Tersen. May your gentle souls rest in peace, Amen!
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2015
exxell:

U are a very smart individual but U are not half as smart as the tiniest of creature God created. The answers to those questions are the reasons why He is God. Allah alam (He knows best)!!!!!
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by ozodigboo(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2015
Braggante:

Quick question, if our God does whatever the funk he wants, which may include not answering our prayers, why then do we pray? He can just do good or bad, as his mood dictates.
Also u say he does not predetermine, he only foresees. Wow, that's a limitation to his powers. So he can only see what will happen. So why then do we pray? and I was thinking he could "do all things".
Warris this whole post about whether there is God or not ?
Abeg make i run comot this thread before this poster go turn my brain.

** runs away from this fearful thread **
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by virus04(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2015
juju
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by gamaliel121(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2015
May their souls and the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace through the mercy of God...
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by OBTMOS(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2015
Daniyemi:
ah! Should I still go ahead to marry my idoma girlfriend? RIP to the dead.
those people are tiv and not idoma .gboko
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by virus04(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2015
literarymathy:
God forbid this fate for any of us. These roads we ply are generally unsafe due to bad maintenance. God will keep saving us.
bros na juju..notin like bad road...dis one no consine government
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by patostation(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2015
Braggante:

Oh that means the couple we're not prayerful then? Or God didn't hear their prayers? Or they didn't pray so God didn't protect them because he was waiting for them to pray but since they didn't, well. In all instances, why then is this God good?

How can we not blame God for bad events, but praise him for good ones? If he had no powers for preventing bad, how can he have powers to do good?

Since Eccl 9:11 says that unforeseen events can befall us all, we do not need to fear death or the person who has the means for causing it (Heb 2:14). We should rather fear the person who can destroy body and soul in Gehenna (Mt 10:28). Those who die in God's love will certainly be resurrected (Jn 5:28)
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by Rheetari(f): 8:58pm On May 11, 2015
village people eh! R.l.P couple.
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by Vickidanny7: 9:03pm On May 11, 2015
Tiv pple why?ur evil is too much
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by Braggante(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2015
Mopolchi:
1. God does answer all our prayers is a fact. Why do we pray? To answer you, we have to examine what is " to pray". Simply put, to pray is to raise our minds to God. When we pray, we are only levitating our minds to the level of God. There is no compulsion on God to do as we want. And if he does not answer us, he does not lose any of his quality. After all, we all have earthly fathers who don't answer every prayers and requests we ask of them. 2. God is the summum bonum and admits no bad. 3. That he foresees and does not predetermine is not an admission of any limitation but a significance of the value God placed on us, created in his image and likeness. Have you not read that we are gods? God not stopping Jihaldi John from beheading and Sekau from bombing does not make him lose his Almightiness. What can you say of him saving a little child beneath the debris of Nepal for five days. Another, why question God's Almightiness in cases of bad situation? You can as well question that in good situation too? God is a mystery. We cannot exactly say who God is. Yet, we cannot give him negative attributes.

Ok, so lets examine this ur theory. So saying prayers doesn't guarantee that what we want will br answered, so we are just gambling if he will answer or not depending on his mood swings. So why then do we pray If answer is not guaranteed. That means whatever happens we can say god willed it. Sth was bound to happen anyway, doesnt mean a god did it.
2. u describe a god. How do u know all these features? Dont quote the bible. Speak of facts. Not fiction. U may as well quote Shakespeare.
3. But if u said that god is a mystery how then do u know him? A mystery is a phenomenon. So how can u then describe what u dont know?
Since good and bad comes from this god, what if this god is in fact satan doing both good and bad? Since u say we cant know who god is, u cant say if im right or wrong. Thousands die and a baby is saved, praise god. How fair is that? and u will reply, the way of god is a mystery to man. How convenient to explain issues that way for lack of intelligent answers.

Now u say we are created in his image and likeness and we are gods. So when an slowpoke is born, or siamese twins, thats in his image? What about a transvestite? Dwarfs? tell that to a baby born without hands.
If u are a god, kindly command a million dollars my way tonight.

Look lets be sincere, between u and I, u know this religion thing is a sham. There really is no god in the clouds up there. Its just fancy tales to put man in check and give us something to believe in. To keep the poor man occupied, hoping for a better tomorrow here or in heaven. Its a fraud.
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by eliwa47(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2015
am just tired of this sinful world, what a tragedy. may their gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by holyokoto(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2015
Mopolchi:
Just this guy's questions made you a strong sceptic of Religion and God, I, on my part, am disappointed with you and your educational background. Sorry for that but was expecting you to subject these issues he raised to critical reasoning to see if they are worthwhile.

Sorry bro, I can see the deception of religion and imaginary God still running in you. I just discovered We have an imaginary Enemy the Devil, and Imaginary friend God, an Idea created by men of Old
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by agborodun: 9:27pm On May 11, 2015
O Ga o. BURUKU LOCAL GOVERNMENT written on the obituary.
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 11, 2015
RIP
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by phibah: 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
exxell:

You see some people they will be shouting.... God is good... All the time. And all the time, God is good. God is holy, God is magnificient, God is great, God is the this and God is that...... God is omnipitent, God is omniscient, god is omnipresent.... Only one being with all these powers. Has anyone of us bothered one day to ask the question of what God is not? Can someone answer me that sincerely? If God is good, what really killed those 10,000 Nepalians? A poor country? I can understand a situation where a man out of careless driving wastes his life. But what about those things beyond human control? Things like earthquake, landslides, volcanic eruptions? Who is to blame for such physical evils that took many lives? If man takes blame for moral evil, what about physical evil? If God is to be blamed, why then tag him a good God? If some people were born imbecille at birth, who formed them in the womb? Deep questions that require deep answers.[/b]

I know what God is not...He is not a liar
He is a good God
You may not understand fully at first...but if you keep the faith you will better as time goes on

Have you ever wondered
Where was God when Jesus died on the cross?
He allowed it so that mankind can be saved...
He knows the best..
If you die young and go to heaven...you are a success
...than to die old and go to hell
What am I saying
God is good
And I reiterate...
He is not a liar. ..
Can you join now to adore this God...
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2015
He who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor from God!
May God protect and deliver us from the evil machinations of the enemy clothed with name of coincidence!!!
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 11, 2015
so sad, RIP
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by AkandeMD: 10:15pm On May 11, 2015
God knows d Best
Re: Obituary: Couple Weds March 6, Dies May 6 In Fatal Accident In Benue (photo) by soji1992: 10:33pm On May 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady Weds (Photos) / African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) / Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.