Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha (34146 Views)

Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by onojaduru: 6:11pm On May 11, 2015
I love it when a politician concedes defeat and congratulate his rival after loosing an election.

Checkout this photo of Imo State PDP governorship candidate in the last election Emeka Ihedioha prostrating before Gov. Rochas Okorocha.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by Freciprocal: 6:13pm On May 11, 2015
Oga mi!

Ijo Shoki ni mojo... terere grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by shakazuldadon: 6:17pm On May 11, 2015
and life goes on.....

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by onojaduru: 6:26pm On May 11, 2015
shakazuldadon:
and life goes on.....
Exactly

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by CharliParker: 7:18pm On May 11, 2015
I WILL REMOVE MY CAP FOR YOU SIR
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by tobtap: 8:32pm On May 12, 2015
PDP BOWS TO APC wink grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by juniormusa(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2015
Respect to Gov Rochas!

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by shaboti: 8:32pm On May 12, 2015
Aww how cute, but that emeka's head sef.. o buka! sad
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by Kegite(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2015
[size=20pt]ROCHAS OKOROCHA[/size] _ You rigged the election, you think say i no know ??

[size=20pt]EMEKA[/size] _ No, i didn't rig the election.
I told you you gonna lose the election, you no gree.
Anyways, i go shake your hand because you be my man.

[size=20pt]ROCHAS OKOROCHA[/size]_ If i break this your yeye hand now , them go say i wicked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by bandely(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2015
Gba fun oga e!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by wachakuta(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by faray: 8:33pm On May 12, 2015
GODWIN

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by sweetval: 8:33pm On May 12, 2015
Check Ihedioha well.. Dt prostration no pure..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by emmanuelcrawler(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2015
my oga, i be learner for rigging shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by juniormusa(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2015
God bless GEJ and Emeka Ihedioha for conceding defeat

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by juniormusa(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by Husten: 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
Wat else if not paying respect of a governor to d demn shoki master.....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by Zico5(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
That is what we call maturity. Politics is not do or die, a chance taken with sincerity will surely pay one day. I give this man hundred percent kudos.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
My boss
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by lonelydora: 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
I'm loyal sir
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
Why did I even comment?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by Archilouis(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2015
A
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by jamoscofield(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2015
We Rep !!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
Oga me sir, respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by condralbede(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
How many times we go dey caption this same pix
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by emmanuelcrawler(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
my oga im no go bad if u offer me state treasurer
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by lordfaves: 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
Lol grin grin, boat down, canoe loading.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by Speakdatruth: 8:37pm On May 12, 2015
my oga, I dey loyal o, no mind dos people deceiving people party o, I go decamp soon

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by juniormusa(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2015
Archilouis:
A
Repent grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by Ewizard(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2015
hokay..
meanwhile.. #pray4nepal
Re: Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha by ambassadorchibs(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2015
onojaduru:
I love it when a politician concedes defeat and congratulate his rival after loosing an election.

Checkout this photo of Imo State PDP governorship candidate in the last election Emeka Ihedioha prostrating before Gov. Rochas Okorocha.

Obi will always be a boy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kazeem Ololade, Ogun Councillor Commissions Windows Newly Installed (photo) / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.