Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com (88021 Views)

El-rufai’s Memo Shocks Buhari, APC / A Man Who Celebrated N1Billion In Bayelsa Is Poor Now / See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by amarilo: 9:29pm On May 11, 2015
oluwamile:
at least he was in money bfor bcumn a governor
Why did he not build the mansion then?

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by FLYFIRE(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2015
VUVUZELA10:
General Buhari never see anything yet. He should visit Iyanmho, the village of Oshiomhole and see the N10billion palatial mansion of Oshiomhole.
What I hate about this DORO-DULLARDen is his hypocrisy. Nigeria have been SCAMMED into believing this old PO.O. What is okorocha's house compared to abacha's loots that he denied even when we are still receiving them after many years.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by gudluckgreat(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2015
peppyluv02:
And how did he make the money?
Just like your Tinubu, okorocha is a drug pusher! A rogue and a fraudster!
Sincere Imo citizens will tell you the truth about this man not the brainwashed change chanters...

Besides this same Buhari told Okorocha that he deserves to be in jail for fraudulent acts that made him rich. That was when okorocha first contested for president.

What's eating you?

Am an IMO citizen so what?

Accuse people with facts

And for whoever is feeding you with deceitful thoughts,no matter what is said about him,we love him here in IMO even though he ain't a saint.

And never insult my governor!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by philips70(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2015
Demburrows:
he Now has the backing of the fg, watch how his gonna deal with the state coffers this time.
shebi uche ubuagu said it.

GMB is not GEJ.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 11, 2015
We all know the people liable to go to jail,but will GMB lock em up?

Your answer is as good as mine
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by gudluckgreat(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2015
amarilo:

There is no building that Okorocha owns that he didn't build before he became governor. He has since been renovating them, or is that also a wrong thing to do?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by eliwa47(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2015
baba never see anything, am telling u all these are rogues n am praying make baba no get problem working with all these criminals
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by owobokiri(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2015
This house is just a stone throw from mine. He biult it in the 90s. Rochas is loaded and likes flambouyant edifices. Like the executive bus he donated to buhari, Rochas has several of that since the 90s. His problem is he seldom completes his works. For example, since the 90s, he has been biulding and tearing down houses in the compound. When his parents were around, he biult an upstair each for them. They died, he tore one down and converted the other to servants quaters. The main house with basketball court and the rest was biult in the middle 90s but repairs and remodelling have been going on ever since. Infact during the xmass, painting was going on.. I hate the change chanters but let's be frank with our criticisms.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
Bohaha neva still anytin;na ds small tin dey shock am?hope one day Amaechi will show him his own...he wont be shocked;he"ll die on the spot..cant wait for that day!
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by bishopjoe02(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
He will just die wen he see Oshiomole multi billion mansion in his home town

dailypost.ng/2012/04/19/exposed-photos-of-comrade-governor-adams-oshiomole-texas-style-mansion-in-edo/
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 11, 2015
..!
gudluckgreat:

What's eating you?

Am an IMO citizen so what?

Accuse people with facts

And for whoever is feeding you with deceitful thoughts,no matter what is said about him,we love him here in IMO even though he ain't a saint.

And never insult my governor!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
kai, u are a criminal! looooooollllll. I don die !
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by owobokiri(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
amarilo:

The house was biult IN THE 90s, just minor remodelling and refurbishing going on almost yearly. Yes it is a big house, but take away the big compound, I have seen several onitsha main market traders with more beutiful mansions.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by gudluckgreat(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
peppyluv02:
..!

Free data.
cheesy
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Even though I'm not his fan, Rochas has always been a millionaire. So his theft in govt is like emptying a drum of water in an already acquired geepee tank.

We should focus on people like TA Orji whose theft is like stealing the geepee tank full of water itself undecided

Rochas is the focus here and he is a thief just like T.A Orji.

A millionaire that steals is also a thief so there is nothing like a good thief.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Abagworo(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2015
businessline:

Sources told Pointblanknews.com that Okorocha who
personally received the
President-elect at the Owerri Airport alongside members of his
cabinet and
chieftains of the APC on April 7, drove General Buhari to his
Umuodu
Mbieri, his hometown.

On arrival at Umuodu Mbieri where his palatial mansion is
located, a
shocked General Buhari was said to have asked his host “is
this the
Government House”?

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-shocked-at-okorochas-n1billion-mansion/

Okorocha is from Ogboko in Ideato South LGA of Imo State. This news belongs to the dust bin.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by betty202020(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2015
gudluckgreat:
undecided
Nonsense!! Fake rubbish
Which sourse be nigeriancaemera again?
Make una park comot jare angry

And who told you that Rochas is from umuodu mbieri? Stupid news. Rochas is from orlu zone and idea to north LGA north from mbieri which is in mbaitoli.

Make una carry una propaganda dey go
my dear, u see what i saw. fake journalism. to tell u how stupid they are,they can not get the name of the libanese company. where is their facts?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Chillypelly(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2015
Roguehas
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Chuks16(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2015
gudluckgreat:

There is no building that Okorocha owns that he didn't build before he became governor. He has since been renovating them, or is that also a wrong thing to do?

where are you from before you say trash
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by gudluckgreat(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2015
Chuks16:

where are you from before you say trash

If u wanna ask someone a question, do so politely or is this how you were raised?
If u want an answer ask politely angry
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by owobokiri(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2015
This whole report makes me want to throw up. This guy bought this land around 1991 or 92-93. Early 90s. From willing uncles, who are all withhim till today, several years before venturing into politics the first time. This no be hearsay, I saw with my kororko eyes. I hate it when somebodys hard earned reputation is maligned this way. I am outta here. .

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by flofields(f): 9:45pm On May 11, 2015
We now know why workers are owed massive arrears in his state. About time to probe all governors owing salaries.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Edusouls(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2015
kai okorocha i bu onye ochi
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Themandator: 9:47pm On May 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Even though I'm not his fan, Rochas has always been a millionaire. So his theft in govt is like emptying a drum of water in an already acquired geepee tank.

We should focus on people like TA Orji whose theft is like stealing the geepee tank full of water itself undecided

Bros, you are 'wuked' can't stop laughing at your analogy grin
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by ooshinibos: 9:47pm On May 11, 2015
he should sell the house to pay the salaries of teachers that are still waiting for their salaries ...13 months and still counting
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by owobokiri(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Okorocha is from Ogboko in Ideato South LGA of Imo State. This news belongs to the dust bin.

You read this and you start to wonder how many rubish like this that you gobbled up from these media houses that simply cook up phantom stories and dump them on us. Scarry
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2015
owobokiri:

The house was biult IN THE 90s, just minor remodelling and refurbishing going on almost yearly. Yes it is a big house, but take away the big compound, I have seen several onitsha main market traders with more beutiful mansions.

Maybe they did not see this one also built in the 90s at probably the most expensive junction in Owerri right opposite Government house gate.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by OneNaira6: 9:49pm On May 11, 2015
So he could build a 1 billion naira house but couldn't pay teacher's their salary. Smfh for okorocha. God will punish that Aboki turned igbo man ediot
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Krinel(f): 9:52pm On May 11, 2015
Its true, he built d mansion at spibat, we now call it new govt hws.
gudluckgreat:
undecided
Nonsense!! Fake rubbish
Which sourse be nigeriancaemera again?
Make una park comot jare angry

And who told you that Rochas is from umuodu mbieri? Stupid news. Rochas is from orlu zone and idea to north LGA north from mbieri which is in mbaitoli.

Make una carry una propaganda dey go

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by chigoizie7(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2015
For as long as nairaland is concerned, no one hates this slowpoke called rochas okoroojii more than I hate him, but truth be told, I believed rochas must have been building that house ever b4 he became a governor. I will let him pass on this, but I will not be satisfied if I don't piss on that man's head someday(I mean the real piss(urine)).
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Mcowubaba: 9:56pm On May 11, 2015
Drchristian:
Why everything dey shock Buhari naw?
lol....the Man need Shock absorber oo....
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by xtervaganza(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc... Change grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
if tomorrow you end up in a mental institution I'll not be surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.