Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com (88018 Views)

El-rufai’s Memo Shocks Buhari, APC / A Man Who Celebrated N1Billion In Bayelsa Is Poor Now / See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by mensdept: 5:33am On May 12, 2015
Thieves and more thieves.

Well, Naija people and Africans at large deserve it. It was from Buhari's regime that those in South Africa copied by booting out "non-indigenes".

Shame on black people
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Akokwa123: 5:45am On May 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I hear[color=#006600][/color]
It simply shows you are not from imo state.yes okorocha Is from ideato north and the house is in mbieri but who said you can not own a house in owerri or owerri suburb.for your information.the compound he built that house was owned by SPIBAT construction and the were prefabricated houses and was bought over by Iwuanyanyu rochas bought the place when he became Governor (he could not before he became governor anyway.simply could not afford it then)he then demolished it and built so many things I there just like he demolished he house in ogboko his home town and build another one.so try to be better informed before challenging people that may have their facts right.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by mensdept: 6:02am On May 12, 2015
Akokwa123:

It simply shows you are not from imo state.yes okorocha Is from ideato north and the house is in mbieri but who said you can not own a house in owerri or owerri suburb.for your information.the compound he built that house was owned by SPIBAT construction and the were prefabricated houses and was bought over by Iwuanyanyu rochas bought the place when he became Governor (he could not before he became governor anyway.simply could not afford it then)he then demolished it and built so many things I there just like he demolished he house in ogboko his home town and build another one.so try to be better informed before challenging people that may have their facts right.

Blah Blah Blah. Imo state is not any better today than when Udenwa was ruling. This is a fact and is a shame
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by pure2012soul(m): 6:11am On May 12, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Even though I'm not his fan, Rochas has always been a millionaire. So his theft in govt is like emptying a drum of water in an already acquired geepee tank. undecided
The issue is this; was the already acquired geepee tank full before he assumed office?
We know he is a Billionaire, but was the mansion built before or after he assumed office?
Such display of wealth is offensive and insensitive for a man whose administration is owing salaries of its employees.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by eaglechild: 6:28am On May 12, 2015
Anyone who knows Owerri should not be surprised about this story.

It has strong elements of truth to it.

The palatial estate in question lies between Oji mechanic village and the abandoned Akwakuma/ Amakohia flyover.
The estate was significantly expanded with controversial acquisition of land when he became governor.

A new top quality dual carriage way with street lights was constructed (with whose money we wonder considering that it is a 100% private estate).

New breath taking mansions were added.

Same goes for Lamonde hotel. Very controversial expansion with acquisition of government owned land(one of the state ministries ) occurred on assumption of office, while Imo Concorde lay largely neglected.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Nobody: 6:31am On May 12, 2015
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by ethicalUser(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2015
Leave all these Rocha's was a rich man b4 joining politics. As at 2010 he was a broke ass soliciting money from wealthy Nigerians in Texas to support his campaign thru his brother IK. Many supported him but I can tell u rochas never paid them back. Our politicians are wicked. Rochas is not an exception .
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by donttouch: 6:32am On May 12, 2015
cococandy:
Well okorocha has always been a rich man.

Who told u dat Okorocha has always being a rich man?
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by donttouch: 6:40am On May 12, 2015
THIS IS THE "FAKEST NEWS" OF THE CENTURY
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by chiibekee(f): 6:47am On May 12, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Even though I'm not his fan, Rochas has always been a millionaire. So his theft in govt is like emptying a drum of water in an already acquired geepee tank.

We should focus on people like TA Orji whose theft is like stealing the geepee tank full of water itself undecided
remember his workers has not been paid for 13 months and counting.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by DeWisedon(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2015
all dis fake fake blogs by fake people who just want to destroy the image of good men.i dont blame dem.had it been jobs were created,you would hav been working somwhr nw,even if na 30k,u manage am.u dont even knw whr rochas is from.Rochas is frm Ideato nt frm mbieri.Rochas already has a very nice mansion b4 he became governor.i mean d man is already a made man b4 he decided to com nd help us,the imolites.
SO OGA,ROCHAS IS MY ROLE MODEL
GET DAT INTO YA SKULL
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by DeWisedon(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2015
mensdept:

Blah Blah Blah. Imo state is not any better today than when Udenwa was ruling. This is a fact and is a shame
wich udenwa?
oga its ur likes dat dnt embrace change. y cant we just apreciate d fact dat imo has been changed for good by one man in 4 years,somtin 3 people could not do in 12 years.nawaoooooo.: wonder hw u guys think,maybe true d an*s
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by sirlop(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2015
shachris:
liars.
Nobody is lying....Its the truth..
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Muhammedmurtala: 7:15am On May 12, 2015
but this not APC money its PDP because okorocha emanated from PDP so such looting is jamboree in later
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by brixton: 7:29am On May 12, 2015
og2711:

My friend please shut your mouth. You obviously have no idea who he is and you are talking. Please do your homework before commenting. It's folks like you that Google was made for. Haven't you heard of Coscharis?!!

You should b d one to shut up!! How is Rochas' name any close to Cosmos Maduka?
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by kenny1313(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2015
Rochas has always been a rich man right from day one, he has been feeding millions over 10 years and sending many abroad to school, Rochas foundation is 13 years old, so what are we saying. Rochas We know.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Don4eva(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2015
Alexkene:
WOW

what's your product? Fertiliser?
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by tomakint: 7:50am On May 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:
undecided
Nonsense!! Fake rubbish
Which sourse be nigeriancaemera again?
Make una park comot jare angry
And who told you that Rochas is from umuodu mbieri? Stupid news. Rochas is from orlu zone and idea to north LGA north from mbieri which is in mbaitoli.

Make una carry una propaganda dey go
Everything must always look like propaganda to you when APC is involved perhaps you need to look up the meaning of 'propaganda'!
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by alabiyemmy(m): 7:56am On May 12, 2015
All these stooopid lies will not take u anywhere
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by alabiyemmy(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2015
og2711:

My friend please shut your mouth. You obviously have no idea who he is and you are talking. Please do your homework before commenting. It's folks like you that Google was made for. Haven't you heard of Coscharis?!!

Coscharis is the same as Rochas. Haba!
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Teespice(f): 8:13am On May 12, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:

Changii!

Unless GMB sincerely uphold the tenets of good governance for a better Nigeria, some of his lieutenants and associates will bring him down with their corruption and opulence.

I agree with you.

if he should succeed, he should do away with bad eggs.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by yollychika(f): 8:19am On May 12, 2015
Kai u r a criminal..... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by kingsmecca(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2015
Chai! This is where the money gotten from Ohaji-Egbema LGA has been going, communities from this LGA perish in abject poverty, no electricity, no portable water, no health centres...etc. Anyway God is watching.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by mildteddy(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Even though I'm not his fan, Rochas has always been a millionaire. So his theft in govt is like emptying a drum of water in an already acquired geepee tank.

We should focus on people like TA Orji whose theft is like stealing the geepee tank full of water itself undecided

What sort of analogy is this?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Nobody: 9:07am On May 12, 2015
You guys have not seen Thief Ta oji mansions..

That's why you are talking. The difference being that Thief TA mansion is located inside town. There aren't flowers or grassland around.

That house is worth over N2bn..
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Nobody: 9:09am On May 12, 2015
Truth be told, Okorocha is a poor man in the face of Thiefnubui.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Nobody: 9:58am On May 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Na that thunder go finish your family for quoting me.

Abu m nwa afo IMO and all you say is trash.

Rochas bought/built most of his mansions even before thinking about becoming governor.

I am from Owerri north and he also has an estate in my LGA which he bought over 15yrs ago.

See dis smalie ooo. ....
U knw wetin go do u as u don quote me na... angry angry
U & ur thief rochas shld pay lecturers make we resume ooo.. 1 billion for house but he can't pay . .

Apshit.....
Badluck.... Man
Nonsense
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Kenistry(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2015
IdiAmin1:

stealing is stealing no matter d magnitude
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by ROYALD(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2015
HAHA when did Okorocha became MBAITOILI MAN
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by kingofmoney: 10:30am On May 12, 2015
When morons post, I don't know why you people give them attention? Is Okorocha from Umuodu Mbieri?
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by ogtavia(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Hehehe...but what does Okorocha really do?How did he make his millions?
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by ojilepikin(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:
undecided
Nonsense!! Fake rubbish
Which sourse be nigeriancaemera again?
Make una park comot jare angry

And who told you that Rochas is from umuodu mbieri? Stupid news. Rochas is from orlu zone and idea to north LGA north from mbieri which is in mbaitoli.

Make una carry una propaganda dey go

Apart from the wrong location u claim, is the story real or fake? I asked bc u did not deny the fact that the mansion is not his own. Pls clearrify the matter bc it seems u know much n more than the person feeding us with this piece of information.
Just give us facts pls. No disrespect to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.