Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109659 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 8:28pm On May 26, 2015
Batman123:
I am a proud Ghanaian too but that does not mean i should accept mediocrity just because the president is the same nationality as me. He is the worst president to date and has made a lot of bad decisions that have not been in the interest of our country and citizens. If you accept such stuff then it's on you bra. Vote for him next year if you want too. A lot of people are fed up with him and calling him foolish is putting it lightly in my opinion. There is no need to get uptight about this though imo. I won't attack anybody if they said wonderful and good things about him. It's their opinion. People will not always say what you like or have the same opinions but fighting them about it is not the answer. I would like to know what the other Ghanaians think of him though. Jiggamangh, Royalpearl, V0lv0, torgbe, achimotan, iamord,chokl8candie, Slicqyprizzy, aduaba
I concur with you about Mahama. I don't like him one bit and am not going to stress myself about him. I can vote and that's what am going to do next year and hopefully things will get better. About the Dumsor I hear they are saying problem will be solved permanently by end of year so keeping my hands crossed for that. Why don't you all agree to disagree instead of these unending debates. Maybe I am just getting older but I really don't have much energy for such stuff anymore. I guess that's why am not often online like before too.

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by blackpanther25(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2015
GHKWAME1:

I am not whining, all I am saying is one look at your Profile by the moderator was enough to cloud his judgement. If not he should have given you a ban as well, because you were as guilty as me.

Not only did you insult him, you insulted his tribe as well, but I see you are ashamed of yourself for doing that hence you stylishly making it look like it never existed.

Don't get excited with the fuckkery likes you are getting, Guys like @blackpanther25 will call a brother out and bash him without facts just to be in the good books of women. I don't roll like that, what you bring is what you get, I don't discriminate.

I will let this one slide, but should you insult him again like you fuelishly did ^^above again, you will leave me no choice but to bring back the hammer.
Why not quote me directly and say what you want man to man instead of trying your indirect jabs via females as that's your speciality off course. You can ask anybody from the BBA thread and they will say the same thing. You fought with Amaka, Safari, Lekpalicious, Volvo and now Notyourb1tch. Or must I bring up the quotes for you to refresh your memory. If it barks like a dog then.... stop fighting with ladies. Maybe in your culture and belief it's a Ghanaian man thing to fight with women but in our culture it is not something good or to be proud of. It makes you a sissy to be honest. You have been doing the same thing over and over again and not just once that's why I picked up on it. Secondly I get real pssy offline. I don't chase for psssy online like you do so gtfoh bish.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by blackpanther25(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
T3Amo:
Dear to be honest Nigerian women and Ghanaian men combo will always be rare. Firstly Nigerian women love Nigerian men so much and we believe our men are the best. Those that do not marry Nigerian men end up marrying white men( as sad as it may sound but if we will not have the best African men then we might as well go for white). Secondly no offense but generally we do not see Ghanaian men in a good light. They are too soft and the ones I know are annoying as hell. Even look at the Ghanaian men on Nairaland (apart from you and maybe batman are the exception to the rules) but you people are very argumentative and fight about the silliest of things and it's funny cos we see Ghanaian men as women(argumentative, unnecessary bickering, whiny etc etc) and Ghanaian women as men I don't mean physically but (very independent, strong headed etc etc) Also you tend to be too serious and can't take jokes while Nigerians are very funny and love to make fun of things and situations. Thirdly family will most likely not allow it especially Igbo. It's already an issue marrying out of your tribe but now to bring a Ghanaian man home lol nah wahala be that. Am not trying to offend you but just letting you know the general feelings Nigerian women have. Am sure Ghanaian men also have their feelings about Nigerian women too.

Wish you luck with your Igbo gal, though if she is open to you then you have already cut through the barrier but your biggest challenge will definitely be her parents. If she is not willing to go against the grain then there is really no point in dating 1 if you are looking for something more that is.
This is why we love you Nigerian women. Btw you are a beaut smiley

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 8:44pm On May 26, 2015
blackpanther25:
This is why we love you Nigerian women. Btw you are a beaut smiley
Thank you embarassed. BTW Ignore Ghkwame. He has no full stop. He can btch and btch for days about every Lil silly thing. I remember the BBA thread he was really the most annoying person on that thread. Very over emotional. I think he once got into an argument with me cos I spelt Ghanian instead of Ghanaian. Such a turnoff but it may be a Ghanaian man thing cos oxygen and co and the rest of the Ghanaians are like that. Now I don't blame their women for going for Naija men. I would too if I had to deal with womanmen like that. The most ironic thing of all is he is a soldier (well claims to be one) you would think manly but in his case he is the opposite.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2015
GHKWAME1:
You don't fool me, you like the attention.
You have lost me. The attention is nothing but an unsolicited bonus while taking a stand against parental jibes.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Batman123: 8:57pm On May 26, 2015
lezz:
You have lost me. The attention is nothing but an unsolicited bonus while taking a stand against parental jibes.

Why are you wasting your time. He obviously lacks manners and you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Insulting someone's parents is really uncalled for.

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Batman123: 9:08pm On May 26, 2015
T3Amo:
Thank you embarassed. BTW Ignore Ghkwame. He has no full stop. He can btch and btch for days about every Lil silly thing. I remember the BBA thread he was really the most annoying person on that thread. Very over emotional. I think he once got into an argument with me cos I spelt Ghanian instead of Ghanaian. Such a turnoff but it may be a Ghanaian man thing cos oxygen and co and the rest of the Ghanaians are like that. Now I don't blame their women for going for Naija men. I would too if I had to deal with womanmen like that. The most ironic thing of all is he is a soldier (well claims to be one) you would think manly but in his case he is the opposite.
Your posts are filled with gross generalisations. It's like me saying all Nigerian women bleach because I saw a few bleached ladies. I don't fight with ladies nor do I bicker about unnecessary things. Men who like to fight with ladies are gay Imo. Have you seen me, jiggaman and iamord fighting with ladies? Anyways just because 1 or 2 people does it, does not mean the whole Ghanaian male population does it. We are a few on Nairaland and those ones that do could even be the same person but with different usernames. Lastly there have been a lot of Nigerians too who fight here with ladies so stop being a hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2015
Batman123:
Why are you wasting your time. He obviously lacks manners and you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Insulting someone's parents is really uncalled for.
thanks for reminding me to save data for better matters.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
T3Amo:
Dear to be honest Nigerian women and Ghanaian men combo will always be rare. Firstly Nigerian women love Nigerian men so much and we believe our men are the best. Those that do not marry Nigerian men end up marrying white men( as sad as it may sound but if we will not have the best African men then we might as well go for white). Secondly no offense but generally we do not see Ghanaian men in a good light. They are too soft and the ones I know are annoying as hell. Even look at the Ghanaian men on Nairaland (apart from you and maybe batman are the exception to the rules) but you people are very argumentative and fight about the silliest of things and it's funny cos we see Ghanaian men as women(argumentative, unnecessary bickering, whiny etc etc) and Ghanaian women as men I don't mean physically but (very independent, strong headed etc etc) Also you tend to be too serious and can't take jokes while Nigerians are very funny and love to make fun of things and situations. Thirdly family will most likely not allow it especially Igbo. It's already an issue marrying out of your tribe but now to bring a Ghanaian man home lol nah wahala be that. Am not trying to offend you but just letting you know the general feelings Nigerian women have. Am sure Ghanaian men also have their feelings about Nigerian women too.

Wish you luck with your Igbo gal, though if she is open to you then you have already cut through the barrier but your biggest challenge will definitely be her parents. If she is not willing to go against the grain then there is really no point in dating 1 if you are looking for something more that is.

None taken, most women have wonderful things to say about Ghanaian men. I guess we will be consider soft since we don't beat our women like the way Nigrian men does their women. No offense

Ps I think There's not enough attraction between Ghanaian men and nigerian women like the way nigerian men and Ghanaian women attract each other. Don't know why because I see lots of Ghanaian men with other women especially Ivory coast, Togo, liberia, Sierra leone.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 9:13pm On May 26, 2015
lezz:
Ok
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 9:13pm On May 26, 2015
blackpanther25:
Why not quote me directly and say what you want man to man instead of trying your indirect jabs via females as that's your speciality off course. You can ask anybody from the BBA thread and they will say the same thing. You fought with Amaka, Safari, Lekpalicious, Volvo and now Notyourb1tch. Or must I bring up the quotes for you to refresh your memory. If it barks like a dog then.... stop fighting with ladies. Maybe in your culture and belief it's a Ghanaian man thing to fight with women but in our culture it is not something good or to be proud of. It makes you a sissy to be honest. You have been doing the same thing over and over again and not just once that's why I picked up on it. Secondly I get real pssy offline. I don't chase for psssy online like you do so gtfoh bish.

Lies from hell!
First off, which person in his right frame of mind won't reply to safari's invectives on that thread? In fact it was an honour to have replied to her insults.

Secondly, I don't recall the situation with lekpa but I am sure it was not in a vacumn, if there is an insult from me to her of which you have a screen shot you would also notice that I was replying to an insult

Thirdly, it was Volvo who bashed me for something silly I typed about Mam'B. I replied her devoid of insults, do you know why? because I was not quoting an insult.

Me and Amaka had a fight? oboy oo, you sure say you correct so? Provide link or fvck off.

Why I skirted my quote through her when I obviously knew you were going to be notified? If I recall, you jumped into my post to her boy, so get off your fokn high sense of superiority. Its obvious I have given you a bruising before hence the pile of sh1t you have ^^ up there. I did not quote you the other day because I was not in the mood to open up two fronts.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
Batman123:
I am a proud Ghanaian too but that does not mean i should accept mediocrity just because the president is the same nationality as me. He is the worst president to date and has made a lot of bad decisions that have not been in the interest of our country and citizens. If you accept such stuff then it's on you bra. Vote for him next year if you want too. A lot of people are fed up with him and calling him foolish is putting it lightly in my opinion. There is no need to get uptight about this though imo. I won't attack anybody if they said wonderful and good things about him. It's their opinion. People will not always say what you like or have the same opinions but fighting them about it is not the answer. I would like to know what the other Ghanaians think of him though. Jiggamangh, Royalpearl, V0lv0, torgbe, achimotan, iamord,chokl8candie, Slicqyprizzy, aduaba

Everyone knows how I feel about Mahama. The dude has sent Ghana back 5 years. Nothing is going right in that country. Calling him foolish and failure is an understatement.

#worstghanapresidentever

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 9:18pm On May 26, 2015
Batman123:

Why are you wasting your time. He obviously
lacks manners and you can't teach an old dog
new tricks. Insulting someone's parents is
really uncalled for.
The day keeps getting better. So you who call an elder in your country as fuelish in public does not lack manner ehn? Classic case of a mad man in charge of a psychiatric hospital.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:30pm On May 26, 2015
GHKWAME1:

^^^ All these fuckkery because you want to get into the pants of a bleached b1tch! Dogs will always be dogs.

Bro notyourbitch is a beautiful girl and her calling Mahama foolish is nothing because I have said worst about him. He is not the only president to be insulted by citizens. Nigerians have said worst about Goodluck and americans has said worst about Obama. That's one of the perps of being a public figure.

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by blackpanther25(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
Am sorry to say this but Ghkwame is simply a slowpoke. How on earth did you become a soldier. He fights about the most silly stuff. I remember he fought with lekpalicious because she mentioned something about Sellys make-up. He had a big fight with Volvo because he claimed Mambea was not Ghanaian enough because she did not have a typical Ghanaian name. He fought with Safari and had to stoop as low as bringing their watsapp conversations to the thread. He fought with amaka too about something very silly. And yes I remember all this because it was so ridiculous the things you would fight about. I hope you are not this irritating in real life. God help the lady who ends up with you. You are just something else.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Batman123: 9:45pm On May 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Bro notyourbitch is a beautiful girl and her calling Mahama foolish is nothing because I have said worst about him. He is not the only president to be insulted by citizens. Nigerians have said worst about Goodluck and americans has said worst about Obama. That's one of the perps of being a public figure.
Word!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Batman123: 9:47pm On May 26, 2015
GHKWAME1:

The day keeps getting better. So you who call an elder in your country as fuelish in public does not lack manner ehn? Classic case of a mad man in charge of a psychiatric hospital.
could you do me a favor and stop quoting me. I have a low tolerance for foolishness and you are right up there when it comes to this. Let's agree to disagree. I don't have time to argue with you about your feelings.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 9:52pm On May 26, 2015
Batman123:
could you do me a favor and stop quoting me. I have a low tolerance for foolishness and you are right up there when it comes to this. Let's agree to disagree. I don't have time to argue with you about your feelings.

You are a stupid fool, you were the one who cruised into my mentions. You don't exist in my world, In so far as any post of yours relates to me, you will receive the appropriate reply eediot.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 9:52pm On May 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Her being beautiful has nothing to do with this, I am not here to seek favours besides beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I do not kowtow to fuckkery, just because others are insulting their presidents does not mean I should.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 9:55pm On May 26, 2015
Its obvious this post of yours was as a result of my late reply to your other post, refer back to it to satisfy your delusions. Infact, let me post it again for you sef.
blackpanther25:
Am sorry to say this but Ghkwame is simply a slowpoke. How on earth did you become a soldier. He fights about the most silly stuff. I remember he fought with lekpalicious because she mentioned something about Sellys make-up. He had a big fight with Volvo because he claimed Mambea was not Ghanaian enough because she did not have a typical Ghanaian name. He fought with Safari and had to stoop as low as bringing their watsapp conversations to the thread. He fought with amaka too about something very silly. And yes I remember all this because it was so ridiculous the things you would fight about. I hope you are not this irritating in real life. God help the lady who ends up with you. You are just something else.

Lies from hell!
First off, which person in his right frame of
mind won't reply to safari's invectives on that
thread? In fact it was an honour to have
replied to her insults.
Secondly, I don't recall the situation with lekpa
but I am sure it was not in a vacumn, if there
is an insult from me to her of which you have
a screen shot you would also notice that I was
replying to an insult
Thirdly, it was Volvo who bashed me for
something silly I typed about Mam'B. I replied
her devoid of insults, do you know why?
because I was not quoting an insult.
Me and Amaka had a fight? oboy oo, you sure
say you correct so? Provide link or fvck off.
Why I skirted my quote through her when I
obviously knew you were going to be notified?
If I recall, you jumped into my post to her boy,
so get off your fokn high sense of superiority.
Its obvious I have given you a bruising before
hence the pile of sh1t you have ^^ up there. I
did not quote you the other day because I was
not in the mood to open up two fronts.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by blackpanther25(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
^ Yawns @ T3Amo you were right nigga never stops b1tching damn.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Wale112(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2015
civilized Ghanaians arguing with nigayrians in 2015?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Wale112(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2015
Only Ghanaian rule can save west Africa!!

We need a Ghanaian as president in every west African country.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 10:11pm On May 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

None taken, most women have wonderful things to say about Ghanaian men. I guess we will be consider soft since we don't beat our women like the way Nigrian men does their women. No offense

Ps I think There's not enough attraction between Ghanaian men and nigerian women like the way nigerian men and Ghanaian women attract each other. Don't know why because I see lots of Ghanaian men with other women especially Ivory coast, Togo, liberia, Sierra leone.
Well like I said Nigerian women don't like soft and whiny men and we hardly branch out from Nigerian men. I don't know about most cos the ones I know don't say good stuff. Maybe the ones you know. Also I tend to see more Ghanaian women with foreign men then Ghanaian men with foreign women. I would imagine francophone countries would be difficult because of the language barriers but I do agree with Liberia though. Anyways as long as those women appreciate you then that's all that matters
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 10:13pm On May 26, 2015
Wale112:
civilized Ghanaians arguing with nigayrians in 2015?

Wale112=Ghkwame1=Obrafour and I won't be surprised if petrodollar and Co is also the same person. Nigga pops out of no where and first thread commenting since April. Anyways you are just proving even more that what I said about Ghanaian men is true. Annoying irritants
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 10:14pm On May 26, 2015
blackpanther25:
^ Yawns @ T3Amo you were right nigga never stops b1tching damn.
Am telling you. He b1tches more than any woman I have ever met. He can go on forever and ever. Such an ugly trait to have especially for a man. My advice ignore the idi..ot before you get a headache.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 10:19pm On May 26, 2015
T3Amo:
Well like I said Nigerian women don't like soft and whiny men and we hardly branch out from Nigerian men. I don't know about most cos the ones I know don't say good stuff. Maybe the ones you know. Also I tend to see more Ghanaian women with foreign men then Ghanaian men with foreign women. I would imagine francophone countries would be difficult because of the language barriers but I do agree with Liberia though. Anyways as long as those women appreciate you then that's all that matters

Ghanaian men may date outside but at the end of the day we have the best women in the world so it takes a special foreign women to steal us from our women. Ghanaian women have everything one needs in a woman.

At the end of day most people tend to stick their own whether good or bad.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 10:30pm On May 26, 2015
T3Amo:
Wale112=Ghkwame1=Obrafour and I won't be surprised if petrodollar and Co is also the same person. Nigga pops out of no where and first thread commenting since April. Anyways you are just proving even more that what I said about Ghanaian men is true. Annoying irritants
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not Wale112 or petrodollar, all my alternative accounts have Ghanaian heritage in them.

@GhKwame,@GhKwame1,@GhPatriot and @obrafour are the only accounts i hold. I had to fall back on this account because the obrafour handle got banned.

I hate Wale112's tactics of creating e-wars, i have criticised him before, don't recall which handle I used, would have liked to screen grab it for you.

@blackpanther25, you just confirmed my suspicion about you, you have me confused with other people, in all your time you claim you were on the BBA thread, did I ever use a handle called Wale112?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaian men may date outside but at the end of the day we have the best women in the world so it takes a special foreign women to steal us from our women. Ghanaian women have everything one needs in a woman.

At the end of day most people tend to stick their own whether good or bad. [i][/i]
Agreed
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 10:34pm On May 26, 2015
GHKWAME1:

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not Wale112 or petrodollar, all my alternative accounts have Ghanaian heritage in them.

@GhKwame,@GhKwame1,@GhPatriot and @obrafour are the only accounts i hold. I had to fall back on this account because the obrafour handle got banned.

I hate Wale112's tactics of creating e-wars, i have criticised him before, don't recall which handle I used, would have liked to screen grab it for you.

@blackpanther25, you just confirmed my suspicion about you, you have me confused with other people, in all your time you claim you were on the BBA thread, did I ever use a handle called Wale112?
The same way you kept denying you were Obrafour when people suspected it was you. Yeah I believe you. Wale last commented on 15 April then you go off then boom all of a sudden he is here commenting on this thread. You have been caught now
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Wale112(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
T3Amo:
The same way you kept denying you were Obrafour when people suspected it was you. Yeah I believe you. Wale last commented on 15 April then you go off then boom all of a sudden he is here commenting on this thread. You have been caught now

see what generator fumes n fuel shortages have caused?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.