Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! (3436 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by Kamanuozuzu: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
This was what he meant when he said he had evidence to sink Nigeria if allowed to give testimony in Court. Many more are coming from where this came from.

Before his court appearance on the 10th of January 2017, Nnamdi Kanu has released the most explosive secret about Biafra hidden from the world for nearly 50 years.

It is believed his lawyers in Europe are the people responsible for this selective leaks to coincide with his court appearance.

It is understood that Trump's team in America will be receiving all the damaging information as well.

His target remains Nigeria, Gowon and Buhari that he has sworn to destroy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4nZTPIyf2A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by coolebux(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
who watch am mek e tell me abeg

4 Likes

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by Kellibae(f): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
N
Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by Xway(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

This was what he meant when he said that he had evidence to sink Nigeria if allowed to give testimony in Court. Many more are coming from where this came from.

Before his court appearance on the 10th of January 2017, Nnamdi Kanu has released the most explosive secret about Biafra hidden from the world for nearly 50 years.

It is believed his lawyers in Europe are the people responsible for this selective leaks to coincide with his court appearance.

It is understood that Trump's team in America will be receiving all the damaging information as well.

His target remains Nigeria, Gowon and Buhari that he has sworn to destroy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4nZTPIyf2A

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by omoelesa(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
La watch la die.

4 Likes

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by HtwoOw: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
People and mumurity

CBS video is now Nnamdi's revelation?

I've watched this video like 3 years ago

And it actually features child soldiers Ojukwu sent to thier deaths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by zendy: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
I like the part where the CBS newscasters said

The British carved out the richest area in Africa, lumped 250 tribes together and arbitrarily called them Nigerians

The raw truth. I will never understand how one ethnic group can insist that they must be in one country with another simply because Lord Lugard said we all "Nigerians"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by biaframustcome: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Notice how the narrators talked admiringly about the Igbos. Even in times of war Ndigbo were admired around the world

Notice what he said admiringly about Onitsha market.

3 Likes

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by biaframustcome: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Notice how the narrator said the Nigerian Army was made up of largely illiterates once the Igbo soldiers left to join Biafran Army.

Once the civil war was over, those illiterates largely took over the running of the country. See the result
A massive zoo of a country

3 Likes

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by Xer0: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
I keep asking myself these questions and i hope to get an answer here.
Why is it that only the youth mostly online that crave for Biafra?
why is it that their political leaders are not in support?
why is it that their traditional leaders are quite?
Why is it that their religious leaders are not in support
Why is it that their business moguls are not supporting this Biafra issue?
Is a simple question i hope to find answers for, but i am sure i will be ridiculed and cursed for asking, instead of being answered

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by redsceptic: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Xer0:
Is a simple question i hope to find answers for, but i am sure i will be ridiculed and cursed for asking, instead of being answered

Look to history and the psychology of black people for answers to your questions

1 Like

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2017

After watching this video I can't believed I cried. BIAFRA ACTUALLY FOUGHT FOR NOTHING.I heard the doctor saying millions died in the war and out of malnutrition.just look at those kids.so lean. Chai. And the only Igbo president Nnamdi azikiwe. And u fucmotherfuckers are saying one Nigeria. Is it by force.ojukwu should have never surrendered cause there was no need people have died. Kids malnourished so he could have completed to make should his fight was not in vain. But it was. Anyway it our turn now to make it work. Atleast the world is more better now than thenthen.

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
biaframustcome:
Notice how the narrators talked admiringly about the Igbos. Even in times of war Ndigbo were admired around the world

Notice what he said admiringly about Onitsha market.

They never talk in good light about Afonjas...never!
Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
[s]People and mumurity

CBS video is now Nnamdi's revelation?

I've watched this video like 3 years ago

And it actually features child soldiers Ojukwu sent to thier deaths[/s]

Afonja

2 Likes

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by aknabob: 1:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Freedom2016:

Afonja
form dey if u want become afonja.... yeye child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by laudate: 1:36am On Jan 03, 2017
aknabob:
form dey if u want become afonja.... yeye child

Hehehe.... I have always told you Yoruba people to bottle your charm & sell it. You will make tons of money. It attracts other ethnic groups to you like no man's business. cheesy

1 Like

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by aknabob: 1:49am On Jan 03, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe.... I have always told you Yoruba people to bottle your charm & sell it. You will make tons of money. It attracts other ethnic groups to you like no man's business. cheesy
employment opportunity for u. u go help us hawk am. big salary. contact me wen ur ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by laudate: 1:51am On Jan 03, 2017
aknabob:
employment opportunities for u. u go help hawk am. big salary. contact me wen u ready

Why should I contact you when I already have my own distribution network?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by aknabob: 1:53am On Jan 03, 2017
laudate:

Why should I contact you when I already have my own distribution network?? cheesy
no worry bro money no dey too much nah
Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by laudate: 1:56am On Jan 03, 2017
aknabob:
no worry bro money no dey too much nah

Guy, my own distribution network is different from yours'. It is a seamless supply chain with multimodal integrated logistic points. Contact them directly, if you want to hawk their charm called 'attraction,' on the streets. cheesy
Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by aknabob: 2:00am On Jan 03, 2017
laudate:

Guy, my own distribution network is different from yours'. It is a seamless supply chain with multimodal integrated logistic points. Contact them directly, if you want to hawk their charm called 'attraction,' on the streets. cheesy
leave grammar com make cool money
Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by laudate: 2:06am On Jan 03, 2017
aknabob:
leave grammar com make cool money

Nah... I am actually the one that should teach you how to make money! wink You only believe in hawking. True businessmen see way beyond that! cool
Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by aknabob: 2:13am On Jan 03, 2017
laudate:

Nah... I am actually the one that should teach you how to make money! wink You only believe in hawking. True businessmen see way beyond that! cool
Oga teacher leave story for Mattias. save am biko
Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2017
CHESTER48:

After watching this video I can't believed I cried. BIAFRA ACTUALLY FOUGHT FOR NOTHING.I heard the doctor saying millions died in the war and out of malnutrition.just look at those kids.so lean. Chai. And the only Igbo president Nnamdi azikiwe. And u fucmotherfuckers are saying one Nigeria. Is it by force.ojukwu should have never surrendered cause there was no need people have died. Kids malnourished so he could have completed to make should his fight was not in vain. But it was. Anyway it our turn now to make it work. Atleast the world is more better now than thenthen.

We only speak English on this forum, French is not allowed!

1 Like

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by midol: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2017
Xer0:

It is only yorubaland that we expect corrupt governors to throw away nigeria that makes them rich and embrace true freedom of the people such as Biafra and Oduduwa.

yorubaland is the only place where we expect our politicians to lead a revolution against themselves. If they refuse to do so, we remain contented with our bowls of amala under brown roofs. We yorubas are not wired to be revolutionaries.

1 Like

Re: [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! by rhektor(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2017
Sending children to their death in the name of freedom fighting is what the op called classified Nnamdi Kanu leaked video to indicte Nigeria?
SMH at the foolishness of these iPod. You send your own children to their death and blame it on another person. When will the Ibo race attain self actualization and stop the victim mentality? Just when? Anytime you wanted something for personal selfish reasons and did not have it you turn to victim game. A report that has been online since you claimed is classified? Who mad e it classified? This speak more about your ill education. Nobody forced the Ibo into war rather the Ibo forced the federal army in to war. Just like general Yakubu Gowon said " I regard them (ibo) as my brother" "we are not fighting against the Ibo but the rebbles among them " . The truth is that many Ibo were not in support of the war however their leaders made the choice for them. Forced them to believe that they are being victimised. That victim mentality has not stopped till today. A more reason why Oshodi traders accused Governor Ambode of destroying the shanty market beside the bridge simply because majority of the traders there are Ibos, I laughed at the gullibility of the Ibos when I heard this. Now let's think in that line, if they were actually victimised how about those collecting rents in the market are they Ibos? Were they compensated? Didn't They also loose their means of income? Some of them had borrowed money from banks to pit the shops and stalls into good shape but loosed everything.
Playing the victim will never get you the best rather shame.
Biafra might be actualised I am not against that as tat would have nothing to do with me. It would not change my name nor will it be an obstacle to my career, however let the truth always be what you post here. This is not a classified video. it just a short documentary of the Biafra war. Anybody can make any compilation of any event. This has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu or the Nigerian government.
Thank you for reading

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News / Breaking: Atiku Declares For 2019 Presidency, Promises To Fight Corruption Bette / Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.