Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

TML And Sweetiepies!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TML And Sweetiepies!!!!! (491 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TML And Sweetiepies!!!!! by Honesty007(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2015
I call girls, or ladies sweetiepies because no one claims the THE MATRIX LORD.

THESE SWEETIEPIES ARE MANY AND IT WOULD BE LIKE MAYBE DOES TML HAS MANY GIRL FRIENDS?

NOOO,BUT WHAT I DON'T LIKE IS WHEN A SWEETIEPIE
1)TAKES MY PICS WITHOUT MY CONSENT
2)TELL OTHER SWEETIEPIES THINGS I TOLD HER FOR HER OWN GOOD
3)USE MY PICS AS HER SCREENSAVER
4)BECOMES TOO POSSESIVE WHEN SHE SEES ME WITH OTHER SWEETIEPIES
5)BECOMES JEALOUS
6)BRAGS THAT AM HER BF WHEN I NEVER HAD SUCH INTENTIONS BECAUSE WITH TML ALL SWEETIEPIES ARE TREATED EQUALLY
7)ASHAMED TO MOVE WITH ME COS OF THE WAY I DRESS
coolMOCKS AND LAUGHS ON SIGHTING ME FOR NO REASON
9)BECOMES ENVIOUS
10) TREATS OTHER GUYS LIKE CRAP JUST TO PLEASE ME
11)TELLS LIES
12)DOES THINGS THAT ARE SOO GLARING AND PREDICTABLE
13)TEMPTS ME
14)WHEN SWEETIEPIES GATHER AND TALK IN CIRCLES AND YOU THINK ITS SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT,BUT WHEN U GET THERE ,U DISCOVER,ITS ABOUT THEIR GUYS OR BF
15)PRIDE I DISLIKE
16)TOO MUCH MATERIALISTIC
17)PROVING DIGNITY WHEN I RESPECT YOU ALREADY
18)PREELEVENDING TO BE HOLY HOLY WHEN U SEE TML AND AFTER HE LEAVES U CASTIGATE AND RUN HIM DOWN WIFF YOUR MOUTH
19)DISGUISING
20)HISSING.

PLS just add me on facebook if u r a guy or lady.my facebook name is Tobipfm.you would see my profile pic with the MATRIX=eyeglass therein.

One thing that pained me was what one sweetiepie did to me some years ago tho i have forgotten ''She used my PICS as her screen saver and took it to schoool!!!!

When i discovered ,i was MAD at her and cut off straight because she has forgotten that no one own TML!!!

But she was becoming too possesive and i now shifted my attention to her sister because i hate when a sweeetiepies desire suddeenly becomes over wild and possesive and turns to IDOL!!!

No matter how a girl loves u,don't let her turn u into an IDOL.
If she does, u r in Trouble.
Re: TML And Sweetiepies!!!!! by Nobody: 7:03am On May 12, 2015
Too early to be such an _idiot, don't you think?
Re: TML And Sweetiepies!!!!! by donbenedict(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2015
Lol
Re: TML And Sweetiepies!!!!! by gifttracy(f): 7:16am On May 12, 2015
Blackett:
Too early to be such an _idiot, don't you think?
thirded d poster below wud say something nice
Re: TML And Sweetiepies!!!!! by Enegod(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2015
the poster above has said it all!

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Your Marriage Proposal Got Turned Down / Now I De Vex / What Is The Difference Between A Guy That Patronizes Whores And The Whores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.