Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful (6438 Views)

An Igbo Market Woman's Phone Book Looks Like This / Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features / ES File Explorer NEW UPDATE, Come With Sender And Other New Features! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful by Chido052(m): 12:30am On May 13, 2015
DAHZ D SCREENSHOT............BEEN USING IT OVER A MONTH NAW

Re: Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful by hary158: 4:05pm On May 13, 2015
Hw do I download that
Re: Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful by Avatar(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful by Bigdreams(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2015
Technology is improving day by day.

Check the image below:

Re: Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful by Lexusgs430: 8:09am On May 14, 2015
It looks more like a green vineyard. Material Design to wake the colour-blind!!!!
Re: Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful by Davetravis1(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2015
66 million primary school-age children attend classes hungry in the developing world,with 23 million in Africa alone. And the faces of those hungry children are familiar to most of us. They're kids we see living in our neighborhoods, playing on our streets, and trying to learn in our classrooms. Together lets ‪#‎endchildpovertynow‬ Suppport the Innercity mission for children today. Please Click and like this page on facebook: www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission Thank U!

Re: Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful by tochunna: 6:32pm On May 14, 2015
dollarlander:

Did you say fool? You are extenting your family name to others. Your family is called fool, I think from your grand father, your father is called foolingson. What will you be called? If you are foolish enough reply me and tell me the name of the grand son of a fool. Olosi omo obo.
Father, mother, grandfather, insult all of them, at least I have a family.
U obviously have none. Nobody to train u but the street. Street urchin with no class.
Shameless Vagabond product of rape.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful by numanahmad091: 6:36pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful by Kiloperf: 6:51pm On May 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Whatsapp New Update Looks More Beautiful by dollarlander: 8:02am On May 15, 2015
dollarlander:

Did you say fool? You are extenting your family name to others. Your family is called fool, I think from your grand father, your father is called foolingson. What will you be called? If you are foolish enough reply me and tell me the name of the grand son of a fool. Olosi omo obo.

tochunna:

Father, mother, grandfather, insult all of them, at least I have a family.
U obviously have none. Nobody to train u but the street. Street urchin with no class.
Shameless Vagabond product of rape.

You see, I know you will reply me. That makes me and the whole world to ascertain the fact that you are a product of fools.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Htc V6 / Is Your Android Fake? Find Out Here / Why Is Xiaomi More Popular Than Huawei And Samsung On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.