Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

ES File Explorer NEW UPDATE, Come With Sender And Other New Features! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ES File Explorer NEW UPDATE, Come With Sender And Other New Features! (6860 Views)

See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus / How To View Saved Wifi Networks Passwords On Your Device With ES File Explorer / Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ES File Explorer NEW UPDATE, Come With Sender And Other New Features! by olahero(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2016
This is the best File Explorer as of now with very cool update like Sending of large files in seconds etc.

I can even uninstall Xender now because this ain't stressful at all.

This is why ANDROID rule/rock! Love this update.

Re: ES File Explorer NEW UPDATE, Come With Sender And Other New Features! by Iphone5: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2016
Can the Xander share with a person that doesn't have the file Explorer installed on their phone
Re: ES File Explorer NEW UPDATE, Come With Sender And Other New Features! by profstar(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2016
All older versions have this, I've been using it for like 3 years now. They are only trying to make it obvious now

2 Likes

Re: ES File Explorer NEW UPDATE, Come With Sender And Other New Features! by Joshkid(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
Iphone5:
Can the Xander share with a person that doesn't have the file Explorer installed on their phone
How do you even think that can be possible... Anyways it's No!
Re: ES File Explorer NEW UPDATE, Come With Sender And Other New Features! by Iphone5: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2016
Joshkid:
How do you even think that can be possible... Anyways it's No!

Ok... Thanks
Re: ES File Explorer NEW UPDATE, Come With Sender And Other New Features! by femarse: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2016
es explorer can send anytype of file via wifi have been using it since the day of tecno n3
Re: ES File Explorer NEW UPDATE, Come With Sender And Other New Features! by FantasyHub: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
olahero:
This is the best File Explorer as of now with very cool update like Sending of large files in seconds etc.

I can even uninstall Xender now because this ain't stressful at all.

This is why ANDROID rule/rock! Love this update.

How do I back up an app with it?
How do i unzip a file with it?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6/6+ A8 Single Core Performance Smacks Snapdragon 801 Upside The Head / Transferring Sms From One Android Phone (tecno) To Another / Latest Discovery: Speed Up Airtel 2g Downloading Speed (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.