Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo (974 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by myboo: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2009
There is the Very young pretty chic i have been longing to meet for the past 3 months in my church. In fact, i would say i have fallen for this babe and i think i would want to get her for keeps.
I have been evolving strategies to realise my goals. Infact on one of those crazy Sundays, i trailed her after church to her street using my car (she follows some members in their car home after church so guy man no get chance do anything) and have been on other paroles which i may not be able to write here aimed at getting this chic. Lest i forget she has caught me staring at her twice,
This Sunday was kind of different as in i think say God don butter my bread but the thing get as e be,
OK straight to the point.
she came late to church and fortunately for me, the usher in church ushered her to a seat close to me(me self dey come late). Me i was thinking guy man don hit jack pot (as in my chance to, ). After service, i tried to chat this lady up by complimenting that she sings well and enjoining her to join the choir, but she ignored me initially and then a harsh reply like bla bla, after like me asking her why she is not responding.
The problem now is that i was only trying to get close and her attitude was not just fair at all,
Lest i forget we had some few chats during the service but she did not act the same way she did after service and was beginning to feel bad. Anyway i kind of let her know i was no happy with her attitude (yet she no apologise), she reluntantly told me her name and we parted ways.
Nairalanders pls u guys advice me ooo. I like ds babe but ,

What do i do to make her know my feelings towards her
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by SisiJinx: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
Any girl in her right mind would run 4-40 from a stalker and a creepy peeping Tom.

She has shown you how she feels, you are just in denial.

By the way, you've got moxie ohh. . . You stalk her, You make her uncomfortable by staring creepily at her, you chat her up during service and then expect her to apologize for not giving you what you want. My man, with your kinda guts. . . we could send people to war without armor and weapons!!!
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by ariblaze(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Any girl in her right mind would run 4-40 from a stalker and a creepy peeping Tom.

She has shown you how she feels, you are just in denial.

By the way, you've got moxie ohh. . . You stalk her, You make her uncomfortable by staring creepily at her, you chat her up during service and then expect her to apologize for not giving you what you want. My man, with your kinda guts. . . we could send people to war without armor and weapons!!!

eveel witch grin
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by spikedcylinder: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2009
You said she's "hot" so I assume you're obviously not the only one chatting her up.

Revise this your crooked strategy o.
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by bluespice(f): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
myboo:

There is the Very young pretty chic i have been longing to meet for the past 3 months in my church. In fact, i would say i have fallen for this babe and i think i would want[b] to get her for keeps[/b].
I have been evolving strategies to realise my goals. Infact on one of those crazy Sundays, i trailed her after church to her street using my car (she follows some members in their car home after church so guy man no get chance do anything) and have been on other paroles which i may not be able to write here aimed at getting this chic. Lest i forget she has caught me staring at her twice,
This Sunday was kind of different as in i think say God don butter my bread but the thing get as e be,
OK straight to the point.
she came late to church and fortunately for me, the usher in church ushered her to a seat close to me(me self dey come late). Me i was thinking guy man don hit jack pot (as in my chance to, ). After service, i tried to chat this lady up by complimenting that she sings well and enjoining her to join the choir, but she ignored me initially and then a harsh reply like bla bla, after like me asking her why she is not responding.
The problem now is that i was only trying to get close and her attitude was not just fair at all,
Lest i forget we had some few chats during the service but she did not act the same way she did after service and was beginning to feel bad. Anyway i kind of let her know i was no happy with her attitude (yet she no apologise), she reluntantly told me her name and we parted ways.
Nairalanders pls u guys advice me ooo. I like ds babe but ,

What do i do to make her know my feelings towards her

okay so now im going to analyse what u just wrote
i have issues with all those phrases but ill deal with them one at a time
here goes;

to get her for keeps
is she a commodity that u have to get?
when did friends become property to keep?

sign of a stalker with authority issues 1

trailed her
its cute when u notice someone even acceptable when u try to get close in a not-creepy manner
but trailing her? shocked
dude u been watching too many spy movies yeah?

signs of a stalker 2

strategies to realise my goals
she don turn to project

signs of a creepy stalker 3

using my car

who ask u?

signs of a stalker 4

she follows some members in their car home after church so guy man no get chance do anything
wetin consign us?

signs of a stalker 5

and have been on other paroles which i may not be able to write here aimed at getting this chic. Lest i forget she has caught me staring at her twice
u have done more than the highlighted? shocked

SIGNS OF A CREEPY BORDERLINE PSCHOTIC STALKER! 6!!

complimenting that she sings well and enjoining her to join the choir, but she ignored me initially and then a harsh reply like bla bla, after like me asking her why she is not responding
ever wondered why they call it a church?
SO PEOPLE GO THERE TO PRAY AND WORSHIP GOD NOT ENGAGE IN MEANINGLESS DISCUSSIONS

signs of a stalker 7

i kind of let her know i was no happy with her attitude
she supposedly just met u and ur telling her ur not happy with her response
if she says hi to u n then doesnt greet u the next time what will u do?
kill her?
signs of a stalker 8

from the above i think its safe to say that this is a case of a creepy probable schizophrenic obsessed authoritative stalker
the subject ( the young lady) will be safer if not within he reach of this poster

my 2 fils lipsrsealed
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by JJYOU: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2009
wbb
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by Okanran(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2009
Bluespice, werrin be ya own na? Ahn-ahn

OP, na wah 4 u sef, I sure sey u nor dey concentrate 4 church, na only girls u dey chase 4 house of God, in-fact, whats the topic of 2day's sermon? grin grin grin

On a more sombre note, me-thinks u need to let her be, find someone else cos she seems not to be feeling you and if u must really be with her, perhaps u need 2 adopt a more subtle approach n for chrissakes take ur business out of God's house! tongue
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by myboo: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2009
u guys are just entering me more instead of advising

its not fair ooooo
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by 8inch: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2009
Candid advice, Tell the pastor to propose to her for you grin grin grin
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by SweetT1: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Poster

Omo Boy, face your studies. JAMB and WAEC no be joke ooo.
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by ariblaze(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2009
ok i rephrase eveel witches
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by bluespice(f): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2009
okaran wetin?

blaze witches? where?
lets burn them! tongue
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by shylladear(f): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2009
@poster
so when u go to church instead of listening to the word of God which i believe should be everybodies main aim of going to the church ur busy admiring girls or rather a girl
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by shylladear(f): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2009
@ poster
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by Rekky(f): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
Walk up straight to her and tell her " o bebe i like u talk ur own " Sometimes we ladies like guys dat are straight to the point ad are very BOLD about it.
Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by Ben13: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2009
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Court Marriage To Church Marriage / How To Know If Your womanhood Is Loosen And How To Tighten It / How To Secure Your Relationship Forever, Right On The Sands Of Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.