Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce (26367 Views)

APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by pasol4real(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2015
Gboliwe:
Ben Bruce has been in the news too often recently. Can someone please ask him to shut up!

Talk less and act more, that should be his/their motto. I hate noisemakers. Even though I used to crush on him as a very small girl, he shouldn't make me start skipping any news with his name in it.
U are so stupid n dumb for u to tell him to shut up .
Well i dont blame u,may be u are one of those girls that those useless senators lavish Money on after stealing Our billions .
For ur info its no longer buisness as usual ,so u better go luk for a job.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by toju1(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2015
people like this are easily known. anybody who wants to do the right thing no dey make mouth.Ben Murray Bruce,walahi i give you just two months you go collect more than ghana must go bag,infact ghana don land,ghana on the road,infact all kind of ghana bag.

Make una just watch and see

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Ekeke1(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2015
Must they use ghana must go?
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by orimola(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2015
This man just dey kaakaki when him see d money they share him go join up.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Toks2008(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2015
theV0ice:
That's what we are talking about
Good one there Ben Bruce
Ben bruce my role model,fashola my mentor.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by oluwasegun007(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
Dis man just dey luk 4 attention....u beta relaxxx b4 dem ass u

Show am beta money now he go shut up
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by otokx(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2015
This guy is running mouth too much, he should get there first. Hope it will not be a case of God is my witness when asked to substantiate any allegations.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by islandmoon: 5:10pm On May 12, 2015
we love you, you are man of the masses, you are not a failure but you didn't fail in your field, you will one day rule Nigeria, we need more men like Buhari, and Ben Bruce.

we are behind you, we will defend you on social media sir, carry on, people like you remain our only source of hope.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 12, 2015
Wow! Is there still sane human being like this in the Nigerian politic? Citizens should take note of this laudable statement by Bruce!
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Akiika: 5:38pm On May 12, 2015
Nigerians are cursed!! here is someone speaking the truth and most of you are here attacking him. So what if he'd kept mute this long! Does that negate the truth he's saying now. These bad leaders have messed up your brain so much that you have become allergic to normalcy!

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Akiika: 5:40pm On May 12, 2015
otokx:
This guy is running mouth too much, he should get there first. Hope it will not be a case of God is my witness when asked to substantiate any allegations.
You're the one that need to re-calibrate your brain! it is messed up so badly!
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Akiika: 5:42pm On May 12, 2015
Adebola314:
BEN BRUCE MUST BE GOING SENILE.
1)Is this not the same man who was owing his staff at silver bird for months? He has finally won election after many failures and he will not give us chance to rest.

2)Ben Bruce, you were nothing but a love-vendor for many years supplying girls to these very same governors you are now berating , and being given the same Ghana must go bags for your procurement services. Now you are pretending to be holier than the pope.

3)Ben Bruce, you are owing the banks hundreds of millions and even finding it difficult to service your loans for SILVERBIRD MALL. Is your senatorial bid not another way of ensuring enough funds to keep your company afloat? Pot calling kettle black.

4)Stop being a nuisance with these silly tweets and tantrums because you are so excited that you have finally achieved political image laundering that shields what you have always been, which is nothing more than a hustler and a love-vendor. You benefited big time from Goodluck Jonathan and now you are blabbing away like you just dropped from the Vatican. If you don't take time, all your dealings will soon be exposed.

YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.. YOU ARE NO MESSIAH FOR THE MASSES. YOU CANNOT BE THE MOUTHPIECE FOR POLITICAL INTEGRITY BECAUSE YOU HAVE TOO MANY SKELETONS IN YOUR WARDROBE, AND ARE AS ROTTEN AND CORRUPT AS THOSE YOU ARE NOW CASTIGATING. NIGERIANS ARE WISER NOW.
You're the one that need to re-calibrate your brain! it is messed up so badly!
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Adebola314: 6:18pm On May 12, 2015
@ Akiika and Islandmoon : You gotta be family members of Ben Bruce. This infantile attempt to defend him is simply laughable.
BEN BRUCE to rule anywhere? Let him first begin by returning NTA equipment which he carted away as DG in order to set up Silverbird Television as well as his radio station.
The man is nothing but a glorified crook and love-vendor. Simple!

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Adebola314: 6:20pm On May 12, 2015
Love vendor Not my words . I re emphasize
THE MAN IS NOTHING BUT A GLORIFIED P1MP .
Op please don't correct.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by otokx(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2015
What is written, is written, insults will not help. Its not by shouting first or last then only to say its the devil later.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 12, 2015
[b][/b]this guy z just 1 senator out of over 100 he's not even a governor and he's over yarning like dis thinking all the remaining members of d house will always agree 2 his ideas ......when u get there your mouth will be restructured and ur thoughts will be more personal
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by SNCOQ3(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2015
JuanDeDios:

I think they've got used to the rot. So when you come talking about cleaning up the system or doing things right they react like someone who's been kept in a dark cell too long and can't stand sunlight.
Words on marble.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Octaves(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2015
may God protect him as he exposes the evils of that NASS. may he also preserve him from corruption. we need people like him, with passion. not people that see politics as a game you have to play right to become a billionaire overnight without thinking about the interest of the masses
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by islandmoon: 7:25pm On May 12, 2015
Adebola314:
@ Akiika and Islandmoon : You gotta be family members of Ben Bruce. This infantile attempt to defend him is simply laughable.
BEN BRUCE to rule anywhere? Let him first begin by returning NTA equipment which he carted away as DG in order to set up Silverbird Television as well as his radio station.
The man is nothing but a glorified crook and love-vendor. Simple!

carted away?
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by oniconx: 9:01pm On May 12, 2015
Ben Bruce? Is it the same man that was DG Nta during Obasanjo/Stella regime and was unceremoniously removed from office. Wonder shall never end in Nigeria. senator!
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 12, 2015
Naija boys b like; everything we must complain!!!
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by 49cents(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Oloshi! How dare u insult someone who spoke the truth People like you loves bribe and are corrupted. You better change for good. Omo oni ra nu

see this young man forming knight in shining Armour.........go back to the Romance section were u belong.....omo rada rada supporting insolence
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by front247: 10:36pm On May 12, 2015
Dt show urself Niger oyibo i just want u to sponsor motions that will help the common man
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by StephenJoseph(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2015
49cents:

see this young man forming knight in shining Armour.........go back to the Romance section were u belong.....omo rada rada supporting insolence

Hmmm. It seems u are stubborn! U even hav the gut to insult me. The next time I read abt u insulting somone, I wil cut ur tongue and giv u to eat! Olori bu ru ku
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by zwar: 10:23pm On May 13, 2015
redcliff:

Think whatever you like. Google the Ben-bruce family before acting all intelligent and only portraying your folly
[color=#006600][/color]

Lol...ignorance is bliss...another dopey Nigerian
Being from a rich family does not necessarily stop you from being disingenuous...
Don't worry, with time you will learn dude... grin grin grin grin grin
You can't buy experience.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by ArcToyin(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2015
Nigeria will be better then if such promises are manifested.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by funlord(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2015
grin If I hear say ben murray go even report 1 bribe merchant? Na 2 begin trek go bayelsa in his honour! Make alert begin show, my guy go delete this twitter account sef!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar / Buhari Hosts South-West Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.