Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

5 Ways For An Average Nigerian Man To Toast A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways For An Average Nigerian Man To Toast A Girl (1461 Views)

[TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways For An Average Nigerian Man To Toast A Girl by JUNIT1(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2015
The average nigerian man does not have what is reffered to as "Game" when it comes to "wooing" a woman and getting them to be a girlfriend or to start dating...

There are however techniques that we as Nigerian men can use to get a woman to be interetsed in dating/courting with us ( whats the difference anyway)

So you have seen a lady that you like and of whome you are interested in, these are five possible methods you can use that wont cost you too much money;

1) Approach her with confidence

Girls like a guy that oozes with confidence, the best way to approach a girl is to walk and talk with confidence, do not be shy... Believe that you are the man and that whatever you say will be respected and heard

2) Give Her a Call. ...

This is simple enough, as soon as you get her number, give her a call the same day and say that "You were checking if the numbers work" ask her about her day in general and keep the call very plaonic

3) Do not act desperate

There is nothing that turns a woman off more than a desperate man, dont be too quick to tell her that you love her on the first day of conversation, haba... play it cool, do not call her everyday, make her want you more than you want her

4) Drop subtle hints
This is the hardest part, you have to make sure that you dont end up in the friend zone, hence it is pivotal that you drop hints to make sure that you indicate your desire to be more than friends. This could come in the form of discussing how romantic you are, how well you treat ladies, etc. Just make sure that she knows you are interested in her but without acting desperate

5) Just ask her

This is the final step, by the time you have done step 1 to 4, she will have been "swept under her feet" (mandatory cliched saying in this context) and she would practically be begging for you to ask her. Women have their pride so they wont ask you, they rather want you to ask. So my guy, just ask her out, whats the worst that could happen?
Re: 5 Ways For An Average Nigerian Man To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 10:54am On May 12, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Ways For An Average Nigerian Man To Toast A Girl by agarawu23(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: 5 Ways For An Average Nigerian Man To Toast A Girl by udyheart01(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2015
Noted
Re: 5 Ways For An Average Nigerian Man To Toast A Girl by JUNIT1(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2015
Try it and see how it goes, it has worked for me smiley smiley
Re: 5 Ways For An Average Nigerian Man To Toast A Girl by achinaboy(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2015
well I tried it on Cordelia,but did not work,instead she warned never to see me around her street,upon that she was the not so beautiful girl I ever approached,,i used my powerful expensive sport car as plan B,emm she said no,,i used my friend's 4m benz,,,didn't work,,used cousin's hummer jeep,but she gave me her final warning,i don't need u,i don't need ur money,i don't need ur cars,and I gave up,,and after 2weeks,i saw her in an early morning catholic church with her big and small sisters,after the church I saw her trying to show her sisters the guy that was after her,and I heard one of her sis said,,ohhh he is so handsome,and I left,,,end of story,,,maybe she changed her mind after that or not,but am still wondering what really happened

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways For An Average Nigerian Man To Toast A Girl by JUNIT1(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2015
achinaboy:
well I tried it on Cordelia,but did not work

Really, who is Cordelia

(1) (Reply)

11 Things that Make a Man Attractive to Women. / How Should I Handle This Issue Of My Girl's Ex? / [PHOTO] Wicked! Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.