Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

THE 100 Million Naira CENTENARY Lottery Jackpot SCAM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE 100 Million Naira CENTENARY Lottery Jackpot SCAM (1234 Views)

Buhari Appointed DG Of Lottery Commission Without Senate's Approval- Dino Melaye / Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee / Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE 100 Million Naira CENTENARY Lottery Jackpot SCAM by Collinchini(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2015
Once I heard about the 100 million naira lottery. I started loading mtn recharge cards and sending messages upon messages, in anticipation, or at least to enjoy the feeling that 100m could be mine anytime and even if it didn't happen for me, some else would emerge the winner of the centenary lottery jackpot. But what happened between the F.G. And Secure Electronic Technology Plc( the scam lottery company) it's was a scam. A scheme to rip millions from Nigerians who thought they could win the 100 million naira centenary jackpot and hence they participated in the federal government scam lottery. Perhaps like me we were all thinking we could be like Gladys Ebube( 64 million naira MTN winner). When the deadline passed I started searching for the winner,after extensive search I came to one conclusion there was no winner or maybe the money was missing like the NNPC 20 billion dollars or our fuel subsidy criminals who were never caught or identified. However this time it is different, the Federal government had deep their hands into the pockets of many Nigerians ( many of which are poor) and stolen their money. Nigerians had used millions in recharge cards to participate in the lottery jackpot scam exercise, a federal government jackpot that did not exist, a federal government scam jackpot that was launched by President Goodluck Jonathan. This is the latest know public theft by the federal government, the money was probably released but cornered by some one up there. What we want the President who launched the scam 100 million naira centenary jackpot to do is simple, produce a winner for the 100 million naira centenary lottery jackpot and pay him.
Re: THE 100 Million Naira CENTENARY Lottery Jackpot SCAM by softmind24: 11:26am On May 12, 2015
Goood for them

(1) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss / PDP: We Lost Because GEJ Betrayed The North / Again, Troops Recover 1,232 Stolen Cows In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.