Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) (14842 Views)

James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS / Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China / Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by kay29000(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2015
Hmm! I just can't wait till the General climbs the throne...The anticipation is killing me. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by omoreminder2: 1:06pm On May 12, 2015
This is a message from the revelation, some people will cry on nairaland soon.......Nigerians will see them soon.. grin

Those that are in doubt should ask eggheaders aka anago aka pentagonal?
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by NupeZalla(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2015
maryam6:
Na'am! Ki labari o?
mi de sawo mi sa kawai..kube yigidii
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by NupeZalla(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2015
omoreminder2:

just ask chinonye judith aka mzjackbaueress aka berem...... lipsrsealed
okay oga "chi" wu iz Berem mrs. Jackbaueress??#lols
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by teufelein(f): 1:16pm On May 12, 2015
Buhari aka Buhari and the Vultures waiting for crude oil and natural gas monies to plunder..all'll be completely disappointed!
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by Reference(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! I just can't wait till the General climbs the throne...The anticipation is killing me. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

He has tried to temper your excitement with a plea for patience yet you insist on using your medications on your mind. I hope the whole Buhari brouhaha doesn't go flaccid after premature excitation.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by gebest: 1:26pm On May 12, 2015
as old as this man is, he is still handsome.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On May 12, 2015
Wey those Tanoids grin
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by dokyOloye: 1:53pm On May 12, 2015
Texcoco:
A sickening gathering of psycophants and oliigarch-wannabes....razzclat bomboclat babylon,all ah dem.
That useless Emir U are seeing runs around in a convoy of at least 3 latest Toyota jeeps among other cars while his people live in abject poverty and so it is all over d north.
Every local govt has an Emir who recieves a fixed percentage of d local govt allocations and lives in opulence while his ppl will be roasting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by mohince(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

ALL I WANT FROM THIS MAN IS TO MARGINALIZE THE SOUTHEAST COS THEY GOT MAJOR APPOINTMENTS UNDER GEJ AND WERE NEVER IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI'S CANDIDACY. HE MUST STARVE THEIR STATES OF FUNDS AND DEVELOPMENTS JUST LIKE GEJ DID TO THE SOUTHWEST. HE SHOULD ALSO JAIL ALL SOUHEASTERN THIEVES UNDER GEJ ESPECIALLY ODUAH, AND FROGGED EYED OYEL THIEFINSTER undecided
Do not return evil to evil
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2015
Buhari is old oo... shocked
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by PassingShot(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I love the second picture. cool

See my President looking swaggalicious with his pose and charming smile. cheesy

God bless the General!! cool

cheesy grin cool
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by ovie8200: 2:27pm On May 12, 2015
Receive receive receive. What is he receiving for god sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 12, 2015
Carolinee:
OK

FTC....after all this years....phewwwww.
my eyes have seen lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by soji1992: 2:45pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 12, 2015
...and shuns apga chairman. Hehehehe, Biafra, we'll burn this zoo down
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by Mariojane(f): 3:42pm On May 12, 2015
why re those two bending (like kids)are you telling me there is no way the photography would have position them by the side that they don't have to bend?
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by neocortex: 5:16pm On May 12, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

ALL I WANT FROM THIS MAN IS TO MARGINALIZE THE SOUTHEAST COS THEY GOT MAJOR APPOINTMENTS UNDER GEJ AND WERE NEVER IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI'S CANDIDACY. HE MUST STARVE THEIR STATES OF FUNDS AND DEVELOPMENTS JUST LIKE GEJ DID TO THE SOUTHWEST. HE SHOULD ALSO JAIL ALL SOUHEASTERN THIEVES UNDER GEJ ESPECIALLY ODUAH, AND FROGGED EYED OYEL THIEFINSTER undecided

Anyone who told you that ignorance is bliss has deceived you, you need to "know" before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by Chirokusko: 8:28pm On May 12, 2015
That guy in blue dress, I'm sure is Gimba, should'nt be there, because we know the role he played during the elections.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by ZITRAN: 11:34pm On May 12, 2015
Texcoco:
A sickening gathering of psycophants and oliigarch-wannabes....razzclat bomboclat babylon,all ah dem.
e don pain am
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) by SUBWAY101(m): 3:37am On May 13, 2015
omoreminder2:
This is a message from the revelation, some people will cry on nairaland soon.......Nigerians will see them soon.. grin

Those that are in doubt should ask eggheaders aka anago aka pentagonal?

This little kid is still in this rubbish, your mates are doing well in life and you are talking about people crying on an online forum. You should be shot in the abdomen for being daft and stupid. You fools have been making noise since 2014 and still continue with your foolishness in this new year, you deserve nothing but pity and prayers. Go get a life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Spent N731 Billion To Subsidise Inflated Petrol Imports - World Bank / Lagos Bye-elections: Sanwo-Olu Congratulates Abiru, Saheed / Boko Haram Abducted Girls In Fresh Chibok Attack, Says Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.