Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. (2433 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure / Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Dangbo(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2015
The New Orleans Born Rapper was interviewed by one of Mtv staff in US, and was asked where he will taking on his next Tour and the Rapper Replied Nigeria. He said he loves Nigeria so much Though people Discriminates Nigeria and label it as a Bad country, he said he has take time to study Nigerians And their Artistes such as Dbanj,Wizkid,TerryG,Ice Prince AND 2Face he said they have prove to him that Nigeria is not As how its described. He Said That he has the love right fro the day he sang "A Milli" He said that he mentioned Nigeria Hair . And lyrics goes as Follows A Milli lyrics

Young Money
Ya Dig
Macoranna

A millionaire, I'm a young money millionaire
Tougher than Nigerian hair
My criteria compared to your career this isn't fair
I'm a venereal disease like menstrual, bleed
Through the pencil and leak on the sheet of the tablet
In my mind cause I don't write poo cause I ain't got time

SORCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/03/finally-lil-wayne-coming-to-nigeria.html

Re: FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Twaci(f): 1:42pm On May 12, 2015
Wow! That'd be cool! cheesy

1 Like

Re: FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Inkman(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2015
Twaci:
Wow! That'd be cool! cheesy
Too cool to be true

1 Like

Re: FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Airforce1(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2015
Cool Story grin
Re: FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 2:42pm On May 12, 2015
Lol
Re: FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 12, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Lol
i feel lyk slapping u
Re: FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 12, 2015
Lies!!! Weezy aint having a world tour this year. Fake news. Go tweet it and his gon' tell you dat its a lie.

1 Like

Re: FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by mvpakin(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2015
Make him come first!!! Seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 12, 2015
God, i take God beg you. Abeg punish this blogger for lieing for cheap traffic.
#FWA out soon
Re: FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by sinaj(f): 9:48pm On May 12, 2015
yeeeeeaaaah!!!! cheesy
best story av read tode smiley
It seems 'em American rappers got a thing for Nigerians cool

1 Like

Re: FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Justeenaleo(f): 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i feel lyk slapping u
Good feeling, go ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} / Comedian Klint Da Drunk And Wife Lilien Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary(pics) / [UPDATE] 10 Funny Reasons Why Nigerians Should Fear Olamide Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.