Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 (209298 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by yvesboss(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
logan234:

Let us be hopeful... God is involved I am confident dey will send the invite to u n i bro

Yea...i am hopeful and optimistic as well...no cause for alarm
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by DmilT: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
butterfly161992:
Hello peeps. To all those who weren't able to attend the test last Wednesday, I hope u have all gotten ur new test invites. Mariam told me they should be sent out by today. I have gotten mine sha. I sure that woman don tire for me. Have called her like ten times within the last few days. Lol. Anyways, the calls and continuous asking about the new date don pay off.

Pls can I have Miriam's phone number? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Shubbylee(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello NL, I heard rumours that interview invites have started rolling in so I ran here, pls has any1 who did the test on Wednesday 24th of June gotten an invite? thanks.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by logan234: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
yvesboss:

Yea...i am hopeful and optimistic as well...no cause for alarm
Lol Na so bro. #God go win
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Princess042(f): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
UrchMannie:

Encyclopedicon and Princess042 thanks, thanks thanks
uwc
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by teebouy: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Can anyone tell the number of interwiews that has been scheduled for each day?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by scarplanet(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2015
The first test invite indicated that candidates will be tested on five sections.
The new mail sent to those that rescheduled stated that candidates will be faced with three sections...
Why the discrepancy in the test format? Why should the first batch get five sections and those rescheduled will get three sections? Is this rescheduled test only meant to be a formality as the candidates might not be considered afterall? So many questions that beg for answers sad angry

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Nigerians and insinuations. Most of these test invite are not revised. we were told 5sections, but what we saw were 50 mixed questions. Why not just go and do your test instead of thinking negatively. Cheers!
[quote author=scarplanet post=35238126]
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by dunsinunchained(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thank God o.. Just Saw my mail, sent on d 27th 2pm.. Ive been invited for the interview.. scheduled for 2nd july.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by scarplanet(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
marqueetim:
Nigerians and insinuations. Most of these test invite are not revised. we were told 5sections, but what we saw were 50 mixed questions. Why not just go and do your test instead of thinking negatively. Cheers!

Loads of bollocks Mr Marqueetim! You have successfully passed across zero knowledge undecided
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
What am telling you in essence was that there was no section in what we wrote. Cos u claimed those that wrote before had 5sections. Was also telling you that most of this invites have been used for years without neccessary information corrected before sending. So what you see in the actual test might be different.
scarplanet:

Loads of bollocks Mr Marqueetim! You have successfully passed across zero knowledge undecided
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2015
still waiting to get an invite for interview.... grin
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by UrchMannie: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2015
For those invited 29/06/2015. What is your time pls.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Please you guys should share your experience at the interview. All the best, thanks.
kokaneprodigy:

i just did too. 29th june
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by dunsinunchained(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Morning house.. I sent a mail to mariam dis morning stating the reasons why I wont be available on the day given to me for the interview.
Has any ome done the same? If yes, ehat was her reply abeg
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by olajide3: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Still expecting interview invite. Looking up to God
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
dunsinunchained:
Morning house.. I sent a mail to mariam dis morning stating the reasons why I wont be available on the day given to me for the interview.
Has any ome done the same? If yes, ehat was her reply abeg

Wsup bro, I mailed her for a reschedule too. But at d moment, no response yet.

I don't trust dis 2nd chance. lipsrsealed
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by dunsinunchained(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
when did u send urs?.. sent mine this morning...
intrinsicniyi:

Wsup bro, I mailed her for a reschedule too. But at d moment, no response yet.

I don't trust dis 2nd chance. lipsrsealed
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
dunsinunchained:
when did u send urs?.. sent mine this morning...

It was in the morning too. You know the last time we rescheduled, she didn't reply. And it's very possible dt she won't reply 2 dis too.

If we can get her number and beep her directly. I think that ll be cool. Wah do u think?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by butterfly161992(f): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hey guys, for those trying to reach Mariam, just call EY Lagos office number. A lady will pick up. Introduce urself, ask you want to speak to Mariam to she will connect you to her. The number is on their website. Don't call between 1:30 to 2:30. It's their break time. Sometimes, d receptionist lady can be stubborn sha...lol. Also, tell her why u wanna speak to.her. The receptionist might ask you to send her an e-mail but let her know u have done so and she will probably connect you. I called about four times before I was connected to Mariam.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by butterfly161992(f): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
This one that everybody is quiet about the interview. Nawa ooo. Giving me d chills. Somebody talk na. How did ur interviews go?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by niyno(f): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
hello guys, are they not suppose to send regret mail to unsuccessful candidates?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Chukwutobi: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
niyno:
hello guys, are they not suppose to send regret mail to unsuccessful candidates?

Remember the last statement that was written boldly 'Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage'
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Bambizzle4k4556: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yes o.
Only successful candidates will b contacted.
they said it
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by dunsinunchained(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
yea I have similar thoughts. But someone told me the chances of gettin anoda date is very slim cos there r a lot ofcandidates
intrinsicniyi:

It was in the morning too. You know the last time we rescheduled, she didn't reply. And it's very possible dt she won't reply 2 dis too.

If we can get her number and beep her directly. I think that ll be cool. Wah do u think?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by logan234: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na wa so dem don finish to dey send invites to pple ni EY mk una send me my score mk I see...anyways all hope is not lost but God knows best
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by ruhu: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
logan234:
Na wa so dem don finish to dey send invites to pple ni EY mk una send me my score mk I see...anyways all hope is not lost but God knows best

dnt be too engrossd wit EY, if u did wel in d test they wil send u an invite. Invitations is stil on, som re stil writing test sef ds week...so its not done...just chill, dts EY way always
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by dolad642000(f): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
I just thought I should help ease some tension.

I had my interview today. The interview was conducted by 3 people and all 3 asked questions.

I think it's important to keep abreast of Nigerian news as this might be useful to answer some questions.

It's not enough to only know what's written on your CV but try to prepare for some questions that would ask about modules (or courses) you took.

In addition, try to prepare for questions which are skills based (eg a time you faced a challenge).

Read about EY and be sure to know the service line you are interested in and also find out about the services provided by EY.

When asked an unusual question don't tremble just answer to the best of your ability, remember there is only one choice and it is to provide an answer.

Best of success to those having their interview soon.

Please for those that have done theirs or doing soon can you please tell me what documents they collected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by logan234: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
ruhu:

dnt be too engrossd wit EY, if u did wel in d test they wil send u an invite. Invitations is stil on, som re stil writing test sef ds week...so its not done...just chill, dts EY way always
Truth be told its not that i'm engrossed or something just anxious...well the test was a take home kind of question but you have to be Pricky a little u know as u v pointed out, I shld hope for the best
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by dunsinunchained(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bro.. just chekd my mail and saw her reply.. she said a new date will b communicated to me
intrinsicniyi:

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
dunsinunchained:
Bro.. just chekd my mail and saw her reply.. she said a new date will b communicated to me

That's cool. Didn't see any response. Kindly forward her phone number to my mail if you have.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (63) (Reply)

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.