Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 (209059 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by binnie: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
mediciMAGNIFICO:
is anyone AC schedule for Wednesday? hit me up with a PM. Lets start our group discussion wink
hello there I'll send you a pm
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by AyabaTemilade: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mine is Tuesday, 21 July,9am, Tax.....anyone else please
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by tawnie: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
marqueetim:
lol just saw the invite in my spam. That topic for presentation no be here o
hi I don't know how to send pms.... But we have the same ac time.... Kindly send me a pm
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by dabiko(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Evening people. I was just checking around before I stumbled on this thread. In any case I participated in Ernst and Young AC in 2013. Let me share with you guys how ours was. Firstly, in our AC invite we were given a topic to prepare slides on. At the AC each candidate made a presentation on his/her topic. Secondly, we were divided into groups and a task was assigned to us to tackle. Thereafter each group wad called to make their presentation. Note: Each member of the group must make a presentation. As such, I'll advice that in your group endeavour to participate actively as well as contribute intelligently. Please note, as the discussion is going on, the panelist are scoring each candidate. In any case exude a good sense of confidence while making your point and at the same time be an effective team player. Finally, the last activity was impromptu speech. You'll be required to choose a no from 1-40. Each of the nos had a different topic. For any no you choose you'll be told the topic thereafter you're expected to make an approximately two minutes speech on it . The topics span from banking, entertainment, science, education and state of the nation. This activity basically tests how vast you're vis-a-viz your ability to think on your toes. Just be yourself, you'll be fine. Good luck to you all.

7 Likes

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Are you sure am the one you wanted to send PM. I didn't include my date and time in my post earlier. I am for Wednesday. 9am
tawnie:
hi I don't know how to send pms.... But we have the same ac time.... Kindly send me a pm
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 2:16am On Jul 16, 2015
marqueetim:
Are you sure am the one you wanted to send PM. I didn't include my date and time in my post earlier. I am for Wednesday. 9am
guy will u attend?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2015
AyabaTemilade:

I'm for Tuesday 9a.m

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2015
yep. blesseenE why you ask that question, i must attend and if am successful, I will weigh my choice very well. I luv dat line of service-advisory.
blesseenE:

guy will u attend?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Bambizzle4k4556: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2015
who is rescheduling the AC? I think I willl. who is with me?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by AyabaTemilade: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2015
euthopia:

I'm for Tuesday 9a.m

Fine, which of the departments was your interview on, mine was on tax
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2015
I plan to. But I want it before 26th still
Bambizzle4k4556:
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
AyabaTemilade:

Fine, which of the departments was your interview on, mine was on tax

Advisory

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Bambizzle4k4556: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
how many people per batch for the ac?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by dunsinunchained(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'm for Wednesday 9am

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by UrchMannie: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
marqueetim:
I plan to. But I want it before 26th still
Bambizzle4k4556:

I'ld love to reschedule as well, but I don't know how possible since its a group 'thing'. They must have chosen a specific number per batch and how many candidates they'ld put in a group.
Will try still....
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by chocoroo: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
marqueetim:
Can u send me a pm pls we share d same day and time .
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by strictlynaija: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
who's for tue by 2pm?? let's rub mind biko
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
my reschedule request was unsuccessful cos of d dates I asked for
UrchMannie:

I'ld love to reschedule as well, but I don't know how possible since its a group 'thing'. They must have chosen a specific number per batch and how many candidates they'ld put in a group.
Will try still....
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by UrchMannie: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2015
I see. What date did you ask for and what date do you think is ok by EY

marqueetim:
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by summersetsalways(f): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2015
marqueetim:
wat date did u ask for?Can someone for Tuesday change for Wednesday?pls urgent response,
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2015
I requested for Friday or Monday. But she said there is no AC on those days.
summersetsalways:

wat date did u ask for?Can someone for Tuesday change for Wednesday?pls urgent response,
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Godskidmidas(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2015
dabiko:
Evening people. I was just checking around before I stumbled on this thread. In any case I participated in Ernst and Young AC in 2013. Let me share with you guys how ours was. Firstly, in our AC invite we were given a topic to prepare slides on. At the AC each candidate made a presentation on his/her topic. Secondly, we were divided into groups and a task was assigned to us to tackle. Thereafter each group wad called to make their presentation. Note: Each member of the group must make a presentation. As such, I'll advice that in your group endeavour to participate actively as well as contribute intelligently. Please note, as the discussion is going on, the panelist are scoring each candidate. In any case exude a good sense of confidence while making your point and at the same time be an effective team player. Finally, the last activity was impromptu speech. You'll be required to choose a no from 1-40. Each of the nos had a different topic. For any no you choose you'll be told the topic thereafter you're expected to make an approximately two minutes speech on it . The topics span from banking, entertainment, science, education and state of the nation. This activity basically tests how vast you're vis-a-viz your ability to think on your toes. Just be yourself, you'll be fine. Good luck to you all.
Lord help us
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Godskidmidas(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2015
dabiko:
thank you. But is it possible to get dropped after the AC
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Godskidmidas(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2015
mediciMAGNIFICO:
is anyone AC schedule for Wednesday? hit me up with a PM. Lets start our group discussion wink
I was scheduled for Wednesday. 2 pm
What time is urs?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Bambizzle4k4556: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Who has been able to come up with somwthing tangible on that my personal brand power point? or who has an idea? cuz i av been trying to figure it out and have not come up with sth nice
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Bambizzle4k4556: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Godskidmidas:

I was scheduled for Wednesday. 2 pm
What time is urs?

i tried to pm u. am for wednesday by 2. how do i contact u?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Godskidmidas(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bambizzle4k4556:

i tried to pm u. am for wednesday by 2. how do i contact u?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Bambizzle4k4556: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Godskidmidas:

I don't know how to do that pm thing oo
Anyways here's my number 08138048721. I'm on my whatsapp

I dnt tink u shud paste yo no. here doh.
I av collected it so u can remove
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Godskidmidas(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bambizzle4k4556:

That's true. Thank you
But you've quoted me already
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Godskidmidas(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bambizzle4k4556:

That's true . Thank you
But you've quoted me already
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hi,

Who is yet to write the test?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
I'm with you please. Same date, time and dept.
AyabaTemilade:

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (63) (Reply)

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.