Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 (209025 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
strictlynaija:
This week.......
Yes o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2015
derinadesina:

Yes o!!!!
yeah bro. This week, finally!!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2015
cutejerrey:
yeah bro. This week, finally!!
They said minimum of 2 weeks, don't kill urselves with anxiety. grin grin. Good Lord favour us this week.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2015
yh minimum of two weeks, because some will be on waiting list so if some didn't take up the employment
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

They said minimum of 2 weeks, don't kill urselves with anxiety. grin grin. Good Lord favour us this week.
yeah minimum, that's why I said 2 weeks or more the last time. God dey sha, over anxiety dey worry me here.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by gracealabs(f): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION! ADMISSION!
Do you want to speak fluently in FRENCH?
ESBIT offers you the opportunity to learn French in six (6) weeks intensive class. This training is in three levels
• BASIC/BEGINNER LEVEL
• INTERMIDIARY LEVEL
• ADVANCE LEVEL
Certificate will be given to the students at the end of the training both from ESBIT AND French Institute
Registration is on going now at Eleos School of Business and Information Technology, 29 Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan. You will have access to free internet usage with your laptop or phone
For more enquiry
WHATSAPP ON +2348182178713, 08173355583, 08027189304,
www.eleosgoldenheritage.com
www.esbitschool.com
info@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
We are talking EY, you're talking about learning french. Really embarassed embarassedUgh!

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Bambizzle4k4556: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2015
how many are dey taking self?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Maybe this week maybe not smiley

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Godskidmidas(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Abeg this suspense drama don do oo
Let the mails begin to roll out

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Finnaly, ple av started talkn abt EY, afta d AC,evrybdy jst went solo nd sober.im sur we were all reachn out to God in d way we kno aw to.It is well anyways! We wl b favored. Pls, who knos aw much EY pays grad trainees? total package and take home oh! lol

3 Likes

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Richokorie(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Mehn....dis silence ehn!

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Richokorie:
Mehn....dis silence ehn!
Can make one go deaf.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

Can make one go deaf.
swear down!!!

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Brownie7: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
I know you are kind sister, pls do send me a copy of the past question.....thanks...my email....tijaniyanj@gmail.com
pls send me the past questions or any other relevant Material
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by hallyidris(f): 3:38am On Aug 07, 2015
U cud define personal brand bt only related to u, nt book definition like some pple gave. Some pple took a whole slide in doing dat.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Richokorie(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
hallyidris:
U cud define personal brand bt only related to u, nt book definition like some pple gave. Some pple took a whole slide in doing dat.

Lols.....guilty as some o
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by koldjoy(f): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2015
Richokorie:

Lols.....guilty as some o

It's all in the past let us look forward and that's the offer letter.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Richokorie(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
koldjoy:
Yes o.....
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Jobuestevents: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
The Champions Coalition is the youth arm of Wordbase Assembly Inc. It is a non denominational Christian ministry head quartered in Lagos. Their primary objective is the development of young viral minds who can be gainfully engaged in purposeful pursuit, that will both enrich their lives and add value to society as a whole.

This objective is in line with the job fair themed "New Vision, New Opportunities" which will be coming up on the 22nd of August 2015. at Wordbase Assembly Headquarters, 12 Dr faseun avenue, Ago palace way, Okota Isolo, Lagos. time 9:00am prompt.

The fair will serve as a platform to expose the youth population within and around the environs to the numerous opportunities that abound in our evolving economy, and also re-position them to plug into them. This fair will create a recruitment platform , that will bring employers and potential employees together, highly placed entrepreneurs, business men and women, plus numerous business opportunities, all under one roof.

Participation at this fair is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! Organisations (recruitment firms, HR depts. etc) will be given special units,
Mini interviews will be conducted on d spot,
C.vs will be accepted by numerous organisations,
Inspirational workshop for entrepreneurs by seasoned speakers
Question and answer sessions
Teachings on numerous business ideas that are available in our evolving economy.
and so much more...

Come with copies of your updated c.vs, writing material, and dress corporately To be part of this great event, register online via this link,

http://www.eventsbot.com/events/eb847025467

print out the e-ticket, and come along with it to the venue. .

Once again, this awesome opportunity will be coming up on the 22nd of August 2015.
at Wordbase Assembly Headquarters,
12 Dr faseun avenue, Century bustop
Ago palace way, Okota Isolo, Lagos.
time 9:00am prompt.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Richokorie(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jobuestevents:
The Champions Coalition is the youth arm of Wordbase Assembly Inc. It is a non denominational Christian ministry head quartered in Lagos. Their primary objective is the development of young viral minds who can be gainfully engaged in purposeful pursuit, that will both enrich their lives and add value to society as a whole.
This objective is in line with the job fair themed "New Vision, New Opportunities" which will be coming up on the 22nd of August 2015. at Wordbase Assembly Headquarters, 12 Dr faseun avenue, Ago palace way, Okota Isolo, Lagos. time 9:00am prompt.
The fair will serve as a platform to expose the youth population within and around the environs to the numerous opportunities that abound in our evolving economy, and also re-position them to plug into them. This fair will create a recruitment platform , that will bring employers and potential employees together, highly placed entrepreneurs, business men and women, plus numerous business opportunities, all under one roof.
Participation at this fair is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! Organisations (recruitment firms, HR depts. etc) will be given special units,
Mini interviews will be conducted on d spot,
C.vs will be accepted by numerous organisations,
Inspirational workshop for entrepreneurs by seasoned speakers
Question and answer sessions
Teachings on numerous business ideas that are available in our evolving economy.
and so much more...
Come with copies of your updated c.vs, writing material, and dress corporately To be part of this great event, register online via this link,
http://www.eventsbot.com/events/eb847025467
print out the e-ticket, and come along with it to the venue. .
Once again, this awesome opportunity will be coming up on the 22nd of August 2015.
at Wordbase Assembly Headquarters,
12 Dr faseun avenue, Century bustop
Ago palace way, Okota Isolo, Lagos.
time 9:00am prompt.

I dnt knw y i cldnt read past d 1st 2 lines

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
I ddnt even read nothing..
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
koldjoy:

abi o
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by vinmayo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
Evening all, please I got an email from EY inviting me for internship placement test. How do I go about it? I have no knowledge of it. Urgent response will be appreciated. Thanks!!!!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Really haven't heard about that, but if it's a test. Then go write the test and do your best!

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by vinmayo(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2015
Any area of concentration? Do you have an idea of the test format?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Richokorie(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
This week is a week of testimony 4 U my fellow EY hopeful.....Our expectation shall nt b disapointed....CHEERS!!

4 Likes

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by ilori1930(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
vinmayo:
Any area of concentration? Do you have an idea of the test format?
Work with GMAT. Data sufficiency test, sentence correction, long comprehension passage-more like an epistle grin ,Numerical and verbal test. Just do alotta practice with GMAT and you will be fine.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by vinmayo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thanks!@Illori930
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by ilori1930(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
You are welcome buddy!
vinmayo:
Thanks!@Illori930
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Richokorie:
This week is a week of testimony 4 U my fellow EY hopeful.....Our expectation shall nt b disapointed....CHEERS!!
Amen!!!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Neeno: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Amen!
Richokorie:

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (63) (Reply)

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.