Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? (2216 Views)

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? / What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by cephsaidu(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2015
What is the dumbest lie your ex ever told you?

Post your comments, dont spoil the fun.. grin grin cheesy wink

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by yorubaboiy: 11:10pm On May 12, 2015
mo ni fe re.....i loff u

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:12pm On May 12, 2015
grin u r are the only one I c no oda girl exists to me grin

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by cephsaidu(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2015
Hahahaha... you sef no lie the same lie?
yorubaboiy:
mo ni fe re.....i loff u
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by cephsaidu(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
Hahahaha.. But that was the truth na
mhizpeaarl:
grin u r are the only one I c no oda girl exists to me grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by REMMEI(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
Should have been what's the dumbest lies you've ever told your ex...

Cos oni'ro ló po ju ni nairaland yi..

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:19pm On May 12, 2015
cephsaidu:
Hahahaha.. But that was the truth na
lol indeed grin guys ehn
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 12, 2015
Weather na 1 naira... baby you gat me! cheesy

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by cephsaidu(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2015
Hmm.. we are the boom wink wink grin
mhizpeaarl:
lol indeed grin guys ehn
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:43pm On May 12, 2015
cephsaidu:
Hmm.. we are the boom wink wink grin
lol I hear u
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by rheether(f): 11:50pm On May 12, 2015
We will name our first child Romeo..
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by Dotwillis1(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2015
...Told me she's pregnant...

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by cephsaidu(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2015
Lmaoo.. cheesy cheesy
rheether:
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by justmag(m): 12:43am On May 13, 2015
I still love u and I always think about u... angry..i be like "b***h please!!!"
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by MRBrownJ: 1:54am On May 13, 2015
i use to date/fukc this Chinese gal for a few months back in Beijing, and one day i found out she put some add/profile on some site for single people looking for partners. I created a fake profile named "Chris", and contacted her. bullshitted her that i was an American coming to Beijing for business, looking for a gal to take out for heavy shopping and then take her back to my hotel for sex..... and that biatch agreed. so i said ok let's meet on thursday evening (knowing that she was suppose to meet me "Jay" that thursday), and she also agreed. then on the faithful day, she called me (Jay) and told me that she cant make it on our date because she had a late shift at the hospital or some BS like that. i said ok, then few hrs later i contacted her as "Chris" and told her that i couldnt make it because of some important meeting, and we had to reschedule...... and lo and behold, 10mins later that biatch called me (Jay) to tell me that she found someone to replace her at work and that we could finally meet. i told her to come to my place, and when she arrived i sat her down and ask her this simple question:"do you have something you want to tell me?" that gal said NO, that she loved me bla bla bla. so, after i realised she would never confess, i told her that i had a friend named Chris who was in town and he told me he was about to fukc her. she screamed that it was not her and that she could never do that, begging me to believe her that she loved me to death bla bla bla. i then open my computer and showed her the profile and told her it was me, and that i created it just to catch her. the gal started crying heavy crocodile tears, saying she was sorry and that she will "do anything for me to forgive her"..... the rest of the story is PG18 lol, but that was the last time i ever saw her.

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by agarawu23(m): 6:04am On May 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:
i use to date/fukc this Chinese gal for a few months back in Beijing, and one day i found out she put some add/profile on some site for single people looking for partners. I created a fake profile named "Chris", and contacted her. bullshitted her that i was an American coming to Beijing for business, looking for a gal to take out for heavy shopping and then take her back to my hotel for sex..... and that biatch agreed. so i said ok let's meet on thursday evening (knowing that she was suppose to meet me "Jay" that thursday), and she also agreed. then on the faithful day, she called me (Jay) and told me that she cant make it on our date because she had a late shift at the hospital or some BS like that. i said ok, then few hrs later i contacted her as "Chris" and told her that i couldnt make it because of some important meeting, and we had to reschedule...... and lo and behold, 10mins later that biatch called me (Jay) to tell me that she found someone to replace her at work and that we could finally meet. i told her to come to my place, and when she arrived i sat her down and ask her this simple question:"do you have something you want to tell me?" that gal said NO, that she loved me bla bla bla. so, after i realised she would never confess, i told her that i had a friend named Chris who was in town and he told me he was about to fukc her. she screamed that it was not her and that she could never do that, begging me to believe her that she loved me to death bla bla bla. i then open my computer and showed her the profile and told her it was me, and that i created it just to catch her. the gal started crying heavy crocodile tears, saying she was sorry and that she will "do anything for me to forgive her"..... the rest of the story is PG18 lol, but that was the last time i ever saw her.
all you are advertising is for us to know you don't live in Nigeria, your post and dp says it all undecided

what's the dumbest lie your ex told u? you are narrating your america to China story undecided no be only u live abroad grin

op, the dumbest lie is "I can't do without you"

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by Deiok(m): 6:46am On May 13, 2015
Dont have an Ex who lies.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by jejemanito: 6:48am On May 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by ionsman: 7:10am On May 13, 2015
She was a new catch. I processed everything before I left Benin for Ph. There was a night we were talking and she told me she would be going over to her aunt's place for the weekend and that they dont allow picking of calls in the house.That was the most bizarre lie I had ever heard in my life. I ended the frigging rltshp the next day.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by Jayjay0(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
all you are advertising is for us to know you don't live in Nigeria, your post and dp says it all undecided

what's the dumbest lie your ex told u? you are narrating your america to China story undecided no be only u live abroad grin

mr man are you hating undecided

i thought guys dont get jealous
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by agarawu23(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2015
Jayjay0:

mr man are you hating undecided

i thought guys dont get jealous
jealous?? u must be kidding me cool
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by Iype(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2015
I LOVE YOU

The greatest lie of all
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by boynigeria(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2015
im a virgin

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by MRBrownJ: 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:

i have been scratching my head for 15mins thinking on how to reply to this...... so, however my post (or my dp) may have offended you, pls accept my apologies sir.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by agarawu23(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:

i have been scratching my head for 15mins thinking on how to reply to this...... so, however my post (or my dp) may have offended you, pls accept my apologies sir.
apology accepted grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by MRBrownJ: 3:33pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
apology accepted grin

BTW: the fact that you think i am an american going to China for business, while that was just the lie i told her to catch her cheating aaaass, is the funny part here, lol!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by agarawu23(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:

BTW: the fact that you think i am an american going to China for business, while that was just the lie i told her to catch her cheating aaaass, is the funny part here, lol!
my quote is just a diss. tongue
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by ibroauthen(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2015
she dey always sick, she never well for one day
mayb she b ss ni who know grin

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by cephsaidu(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
rheether:
What about if your first child was a girl?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Has Told You? by yemoxyl(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
cephsaidu:

What about if your first child was a girl?
Juliet cheesy

10 Things You Never Knew About Condoms. / How Often Should You Call Your Guy/babe / They Have Officially Called Me Ugly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49