Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) (41501 Views)

Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by karkel(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2015
The baby look more comfortable sleeping on that pillow........... ..than his moma ba
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by ylaa(f): 10:48am On May 13, 2015
poor baby, wish i could cuddle you. perhaps your mama has no back to tie you.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Koleman(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2015
New invention. I think mothers can learn from this. Pikin think say im get sense. Then show matured sense. But this can only work after the baby has already slept o. Becos if the pikin open eye discover say u wan tie am for pillow e no go gree o

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by richard870(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2015
Human beings are gradually becoming animals.Poor kid
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by JuanDeDios: 11:30am On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked This is wickedness!!!
How?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Goddyj(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2015
Sweet mother
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
Aaaaww tat baby tot she is still snuggling with her momma... grin
I see nothing wrong abt this pic...as long the baby is safe...
oh really,this is not safe!what if d child wakes up and d mom is not there,what will happen to him/her?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 13, 2015
DECOtech:

How?

I guess you are probably not there yet. When time comes, you will remember this picture and your stance will change.
hmmmm what if d kid wakes up and d mom is not around dat particular time,tell me what wll happen to d kid?btw can u allow ur wife to do dis to ur kid?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 13, 2015
sinator:
aw is it wickedness??
can u allow ur wife to do dis to ur kid?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 13, 2015
sinizia:

Define wickedness please because i doubt you've any knowledge on what constitutes wickedness.

You mean a baby fast and soundly asleep on a pillow which is cozy means wickedness on the part of the mom?
what d hell are u saying,so u advcing mothers to tie their kids with pillow right?what if d child wakes up and d mother is not around?can u imagine how d child will struggle to untie himself/herself from d pillow btw can u allow ur wife to do this to ur kid?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Sanguine(f): 12:05pm On May 13, 2015
Lol.
As long as the mother is somewhere close-by keeping a close watch on the child... Mother is happy, child is safe and sleeping in peace. What else? Lol.
This is actually quite ingenious though...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Laid2001: 12:10pm On May 13, 2015
There is nothing wrong in the picture itself, rather it shows the affection of the mother for her baby. What will be wrong is if the baby is left without anyone around to attend to him/her when he/she wakes up.
Surely the baby is calm as seen in the picture and the mother surely love the child hence going to extra length to make the baby feel comfortable (fake back for the baby).

I can bet it that the mum is nearby trying to tidy up some house chores
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by oyindamola081881: 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
How Is it wickidness my dear
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2015
The mother gets to do her chores without restraint...the baby gets to sleep also #everybodys happy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by sexyjessy(f): 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
kombats:
Dis is even better wat abt dis

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin this is bad
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Yemiolads(f): 1:24pm On May 13, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by n1bogo: 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
transferring motherhood to pillowhoo. cooltransferring motherhood to pillowhood.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by BboyChinon(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
It's not wickedness. grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by nelsonwebnet: 2:09pm On May 13, 2015
No b small thing Oooo
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh really,this is not safe!what if d child wakes up and d mom is not there,what will happen to him/her?

Of curz tat baby wud cry the moment she'll wake up...duh!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Of curz tat baby wud cry the moment she'll wake up...duh!
what if d mom is not around at dat moment?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
BboyChinon:

It's not wickedness. grin
so u will allow ur wife to tie up ur kid dis way? shocked cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 13, 2015
oyindamola081881:

How Is it wickidness my dear
it's a no for me as a good mother cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Daniel24love: 3:02pm On May 13, 2015
[left][/left]
Teempakguy:
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by brize(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2015
Mariojane:
sorry honey there is no sign of wickedness here. it is very possible the mum is very busy and she can't back the baby at the same time going about her work she decide to make the baby comfortable. there is nothing wrong with it infact i think the baby is very comfortable.
ok lesson learnt from a potential mother
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by brize(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
booqee:
there's nothing wicked it. some babies are so stubborn that they would never sleep expect they're being strapped to the back. The mother could probably be busy or need to do something that strapping him won't allow her to do. Only a mother knows what it feels like. Strapping a baby to the back is also not easy at all..causes lower back pain sometimes..so she probably needs a break
was just joking sha, now i will tell my wife to keep that child that way so that he wont be disturbing us when we minister together next time.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by brize(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2015
jstriker442:
chairman abeg expalin ur own definition of wickdness. That baby is comfortably asleep u knw
wickedness is when someone is deceived of the original thing to the artificial one.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by jstriker442(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2015
brize:
wickedness is when someone is deceived of the original thing to the artificial one.
so if u ask 4 water i dnt hav and i give u coke whch i hav by tricking u its water. Am i wicked ??
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by sinator(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
can u allow ur wife to do dis to ur kid?
tieing d baby to d pillow. Yes.... But not to d tree
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
sinator:
tieing d baby to d pillow. Yes.... But not to d tree
end time husband!! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by brize(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2015
jstriker442:
so if u ask 4 water i dnt hav and i give u coke whch i hav by tricking u its water. Am i wicked ??
so far you didnt deceive me its ok, but the child was deceived and besides i was joking o
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by iwatchandlisten(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2015
Creative!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.