Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) (41498 Views)

Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by DECOtech(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
btw can u allow ur wife to do dis to ur kid?

Yes dear, I can and would even suggest it to her as long as she doesn't play around with the little breathing space she's gonna get.

It wouldn't be nice for my wife to get stressed out n probably wear out quicly cos she has a baby.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 13, 2015
DECOtech:

Yes dear, I can and would even suggest it to her as long as she doesn't play around with the little breathing space she's gonna get.

It wouldn't be nice for my wife to get stressed out n probably wear out quicly cos she has a baby.
oh ok cheesy#end time husband everywhere cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by temeem: 5:21pm On May 13, 2015
I can't help but laugh
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by jstriker442(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2015
brize:
so far you didnt deceive me its ok, but the child was deceived and besides i was joking o
lolz
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Matthew4sure(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2015
Pikin self they enjoy it why complain chikeenaaa.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by sinator(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
end time husband!! cheesy
sometin dey wori u nwanne
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 13, 2015
sinator:
sometin dey wori u nwanne
undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 13, 2015
grin I LƠ̴̴̴̴͡vε̲̣̣̣̥♡ dis, eeehnnmm dear,pls do d same, hope dia won't be any
Complain tonight because you are going to back me instead.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by sinator(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by DECOtech(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok cheesy#end time husband everywhere cheesy

Na we de reign.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 18, 2015
I smell rat here, na did kind mother go dey one side dey bleep person... God is watching
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by AfricanApple(f): 8:37am On May 18, 2015
adedayourt:
Dats stil fair enof. How bout dis
this your picture is lying, no mother will do such to her child
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by adedayourt(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2015
AfricanApple:
this your picture is lying, no mother will do such to her child

den its obvious u stil dont kno hw cruel SOME african mum can b tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / Bathing A New Born Baby. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.