Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage (14318 Views)

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Walking Out Of Your Marriage, Ladies Will It Be An Option For You? / How Do You Explain Walking Out On Your Wife And Newly Born Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2009
Mozilla:

Thank you Aisha. I was hoping someone will notice this. I didn't want to respond because I believed it was silly exchanging accusations and playing to the gallery on Nairaland.

Just to put some points straight. I didn't tell lies in my original post. I didn't have to. And I didn't have to respond to my wife's comments either. I came for advice and got plenty of that. Thank you Busy_body, Sistawoman, osis, JJYUOU, Davidlan, Aisha, Chikito, and everyone who had contributed on this thread. This is an anonymous forum and that is the beauty of the place.
I never cheated on my wife. My wife just doesn't believe a married man should or can have single female friends and she had embarrassed a couple of my female friends. My brother didn't move in with us after our wedding and he was not 'always' following us on shopping and marriage counselling. I didn't send my wife’s' money to my mum. My wife embellished the truth.

Thank you all for all your comments, advises and admonishments.

Mozilla you are welcome. Is it so bad that youu two cant talk about this and settle your issues? Please, two of you should find a middle ground. Marraige is work and this is time to make it work.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

In fact, I think two of you are daft. Don't go and sort out your marriage you hear? Stay here on nairaland and be making noise as if spikedcylinder or seun will help you sort out your deep rooted issues.

Awon alainironu! angry

I'm sure you didn't read this before you posted. The trademark of an slowpoke! You deserve no further response.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by KarmaMod(f): 6:24am On Feb 18, 2009
david you are encouraging divorce? as a christian? me i won't encourage divorce. [b]you see why i turned down your proposal? [/b]Grin

Smart Girl. Dont mind him. If this was by a wife, he would have quoted the Bible.

OP, have you tried marriage counseling first before throwing in the towel? Have you give her reasons to be paranoid? You could be rigjht, she could be crazy but since you have  akid, try marriage counseling first. See what's going on between the both of you. see what caused the sudden change towards your extended family. If nothing is gained then go right ahead and walk
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by KarmaMod(f): 6:35am On Feb 18, 2009
How come oyinye's reponse is unnecessary cos she hasnt been married before yet those who agreed with you but also NOT married are worth listening to?

Hmm undecided

It's like someone marrying Karmamod and expecting her to be home knitting and pounding yam. Grin

Wetin I do you people? Sweet gal like me  tongue No time for pretense cheesy

You mentioned that there's an "imaginary rival between her and your brother". First off keep in mind that calling it "imaginary" shows the disregard you have towards to the situation;. Secondly I suggest you find out what it truly is cos for all ypu know something must have happened between them that's still pissing her off.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by KarmaMod(f): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2009
It's like someone marrying Karmamod and expecting her to be home knitting and pounding yam. Grin

lol Guess I should read threads fully before replying. Asiri tu
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by KarmaMod(f): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2009
I never cheated on my wife. My wife just doesn't believe a married man should or can have single female friends and she had embarrassed a couple of my female friends.

Garbage.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by spikedcylinder: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2009
Mozilla:

I'm sure you didn't read this before you posted. The trademark of an slowpoke! You deserve no further response.

*Tee hee hee*

Did you happen to see my first post on this thread? Noooooooo! How can you? Not you!

You only listen to people who agree that your wife is a crazy control freak,meanwhile, na you get problems pass. Shows the kind of person you are. :\ Stay here and be exchanging words you hear? Don't go and fix your marital life. . . .olodo rabata!

ROTFLMAO! grin grin grin
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by spikedcylinder: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

Garbage.

Are you minding him? If its his wife that keeps single male friends, he'll come running here telling us how his wife is keeping extra marital affairs. Shior!
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by KarmaMod(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
Not even that sef. If these women were merely his "friends", they wouldnt say things like "Sorry ma, I wasnt aware that he was married". Shouldnt "friends" know things like that? Not sure who these people think they're talking to.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by chikito1(f): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
Outstrip,

So what you are trying to say is, its ok for the woman to control her husband but not ok the other way round right?

I am not advocating for the man to be a dictator over his wife, but a man should have a sense of being one. if you

think it is acceptable to control your man by what the poster as listed that his wife does to him fine. Go on and

practice that with your husband, Infact when you go shopping and he talks shit , give him a slap and say YES

God has given me brains and i can use it. I think there is a big difference between having brains and effectively

applying wisdom with your Brains. Women should not be stupid and allow men ride them but what i am saying is that

when you come across as a woman like the poster as described it always ends up in a divorce. If you think that is

the solution then fine but i don't. Why marry in the first place?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by KarmaMod(f): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2009
Did you bother reading the wife's response to this topic, chikito?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by chikito1(f): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod,

What wife? I pretty much do not get your question?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by chikito1(f): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarMod,

Who is the wife, if i may ask, Is she on the the thread?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by sistawoman: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2009
chikito1:

KarMod,

You can find the wife's first post on page 3
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by Hauwa1: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2009
mozilla is really weird. so he wanted to keep his gfs and women friend and expected his wife to keep mum? he is thinking he is in nigeria.

you never see anything. hope the woman knows the laws of UK and educated too. go mend fence with your wife because the next one will really show you fire. don't count on your divorce degree grin
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by touchmeder: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2009
some people are just reading the mans story and firing reply straight away. READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ADVISING ANYTHING
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by Outstrip(f): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2009
From the man's original post anybody would have realized that he is just running from the trouble he caused himself. The husband did not make it clear that his wife is off limits from abuse from his family so why is he crying now. No one will ever be 100% in the wrong or 100% in the right but this guy did not lay the foundation and knowing nigerian families sheesh. You give them a millimeter they will take 20 miles.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by spikedcylinder: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2009
chikito1:

KarMod,

Thats why its sometimes good to read. The wife came on this thread to say her own part. wink
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by ElNino4: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2009
Ok now this is getting ridiculous,

Obviously both parties have serious issues. My take on this from a neutral perspective and according to what little information both husband and wife have given is as thus:

Mozilla has an issue with his wifes' inability to come half way in resolving whatever problems they might have had in the past and are presently having. In my opinion he also has a guilt ridden air about something he has done in the past (call it what you may, cheating, not seeing wifey for what she may have truely been or whatever) which has made him pipe down a whole lot and holds him back from being confrontational with her. Either that or he is an extremely chilled out fella and his missus is taking his laid back approach as a form of weakness

Missus Mozilla's issues obviously have a very healthy hint of them being "GRUDGE" ridden. He has done something in the past that irked her and rather talk about it, they have both ignored it. The issue has festered in her all this while and she is lashing out at what she see's as weakness from her husband. Bottom line with her is that she wants her husband to see things more from her perspective and to "MAN UP" when it comes to things outside their home.

Lets assume Missus Mozilla is right for one sec (this is for the onyinyes' karmamod and outstrip): The way she's going about trying to sort out the issue is wrong. Even if you have an issue with the mans brother, you under no circumstance air the view from a confrontational perspective cus no matter how and what you do, it will always leave a sour taste in the husbands mouth. This is his BROTHER we are talking about here. Aight lets flip the script for a sec, how would you advise that she handle it if it were his mum she had an issue with?. The point is whether she likes it or not, she has to deal with the discomfort until a time when you can "GENTLY" get thru to your husband on the subject or he realises it himself. You shouldnt try to turn your husband against his family and still have arguments with him. You will lose cus no one will have your back when the chips are down.

As for Mozilla, there's no point running, avoiding, hiding or whatever synonym there is in the dictionary. You have a kid. She's your wife not just some street urchin that crept up suddenly. Find a way to get through to her. Your courtship period was obviously not long enough and you both dont know each other the way you thought you did. Everyone has a soft spot, find out where her's is. She doesnt sound totally unreasonable and does not seem like someone that cant be spoken to. If the one person on earth she respects is her mum, then dude you need to speak to her mum and ensure that she you get through. Just because her mum seems like she dominates her marriage dont mean diddly squat and it does not mean your marriage will end up the same way. We all have options in life, and we make our destinies as we choose them to be not according to history.

Long tin,
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by benedictac(f): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2009
My dear poster, i really feel for you but, my only advice for you is to allow Jesus Christ to come into your home. Not by lips but by heart.
The mistake is already made and the only thing the Bible does not accept is divorce.
There are two types of marriages namely; THE PERMITTED MARRIAGE OF GOD and THE PERFECT WILL OF GOD FOR MARRIAGE. If you missed the perfect will of God for marriage you can also grab the permitted marriage of God by acknowledging your mistakes and inviting Him to come and take control of your marriage. This He will gladly do because He said He is A PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE.

Please my brother, disregard every negative advice and look unto Christ, the Solid Rock to build you home.

Remain blessed.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by touchmeder: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2009
@wife read ur husbands post
@husband read ur wife's post
there is too much he said , she said in this story as the man is claiming and the wife is saying it is a lie (vice versa)
so i will not comment too much on the issue
mozilla its clear ure going thru a tough time but so is ur wife, she wants the marriage to work out though she might not be putting it rightly
omosege apppears to be a very bitter woman and those issues must be addressed before peace can ever be attained
mozilla there are no female friends (as casual as they maybe) to a married man. it is a friend of the family instead. someone said it before and it is very true no seperate female friend your wife does not know of. it[b] MUST BE ONE THAT BOTH OF YOU KNOW AND IS A FRIEND TO BOTH OF YOU[/b]
husband and wife should agree on sending money to people back home. it will affect the families income one way or the other so discuss among urself how you will go on about it. if possible set a target to give out and try to stick to it. where it is not possible, LET YOUR SPOUSE KNOW SOMETHING HAS COMEUP dont do it behind his/her back. this might end up affecting how u will spend that month so you might have to cut back on some stuff
omosege ur husband has to see u dont hate his family, not in words only but by actions. forgive those that did not call you to congratulate you, the human mind is complicated and full of issues. give him space to do stuff with his family, imagine a man not been able to call his brother in your presence.
May God give you the grace to go about it, cos its not every family matter of ur husband u put ur mouth in and condemn, talk or generally hit back at the offending parties in his presence(i am not saying you did any of this)
husband, remember this is a family now, your elder brother is obviously doing fine with his family. if something happens to ur own tomorrow (God forbid, na only kpele im go tell you)
know where to draw the line where family members are concerned. you are a family now, never forget it
lastly wife, wife, wife from your post i saw something. you appear to be a sharp woman, perhaps a bit hard and quick with words. be careful there.if you are stronger in chracter it should compliment your husband and not bring him down.someone said something about ur diffrent temprament and this may or may not be true. you are supposed to LET YOUR HUSBAND LEAD and be a support to him. he is the head you are the neck. get the analogy?support your home and husband. dont be too quick to shout, talk back or hiss.listen more (i am sorry to say but you may have to put in more effort here)
forgive each other sincerely all the hurt done to you else you will not move on. all the messages u said he sent to someone about you, all the one u recieved when you were pregnant and how u cried ur eyes out. all the cheating you claim he did, please please decide to forgive eachother. no one if free of blame in this regard.
sister woman gave good advise on seeing the counsellor (if u choose to do that). if una dey naija nah a trusted pastor/elderly family friend (who has gone ahead of u in marriage and who knows you both )would have helped you out there. DONT TELL YOUR ISSUES TO FAMILY MEMBERS FOR NOW, or judge for them. if you have been doing please end it.
finally forgive forgive worse things have happned to people. your case is not one that can not be turned around. pray too if you are christians sometimes God removes attitudes when you ask him sincerely to help you where you know you are weak.
DONT COME TO NAIRALAND TO TRADE WORDS AGAIN. HE SAID I SAID.LET IT END PLEASE.u can come back with thanks and testimony sha. wink
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by ximmy: 12:52am On May 20, 2009
i feel for you ooo. jeez, you have made the wrong choice in marrying o, ndoh,
your so called wife is out to destroy u and ur family, be very vigilant and prayerful,
as for sending 110 quids to ur ma in a year and she is partially paralysed. ?

henceforth, whatever u do , dont tell ur wife, wives come and go , but only one woman will stand by u thru thick and thin and that is ur mum. now is the time she should enjoy the fruits of her labour.

at least ur wife has shown her true colors. u said u live in the uk , i hope u did not buy the house u live in in her name, otherwise BIG BIG MISTAKE.

just hang in there and always remember there is a better tomorrow. and i hope ur mum gets better.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 1:04am On May 20, 2009
ximmy:

i feel for you ooo. jeez, you have made the wrong choice in marrying o, ndoh,
your so called wife is out to destroy u and ur family, be very vigilant and prayerful,
as for sending 110 quids to ur ma in a year and she is partially paralysed. ?

[size=14pt]henceforth, whatever u do , dont tell ur wife, [/size] wives come and go , but only one woman will stand by u thru thick and thin and that is ur mum. now is the time she should enjoy the fruits of her labour.

at least ur wife has shown her true colors. u said u live in the uk , i hope u did not buy the house u live in in her name, otherwise BIG BIG MISTAKE.

just hang in there and always remember there is a better tomorrow. and i hope ur mum gets better.

Don't worry Ximmy, your secret is safe from Omosegose cool

omosegose:

ehnnnnnnn, shocked shocked

@Mozilla

You are a perfect liar! I just came across this whilst using the system. Guessed you forgot to log and figured out it was u my husband!

@Nlanders,

Theres absolutely no truth in what mozilla just said. Whilst we were courting i met his Elder Brother who finished univeristy in 2000 and has NEVER worked. I helped him secure his first job in life in 2006 which he is still doing to this very moment. The brother had been living with him all the while.

Whilst courting the Elder brother was always in our company when we go shopping even when we were going for MARRIAGE COUNSELLING!!!!!!! Hubby has other brothers but this Elder one is so attached to him and he doesnt have limit,

Anytime i pointed it out to my husband he says you hate him, you hate my family and i stop compalining and kept mute.

I was surprised that even after getting married the elder brother was still living in the house and there was no sign of making moves to leave the house and husband didnt bother as he cannot tell his brother the truth that it was wrong. Imagine a newly wedded, with the Husband's Elder brother in the house (ladies would underrstand better), not that he didnt have money he was working but he didnt feel any need as we got along until i couldnt tolerate it anylonger that was when he moved and i apologised the day he moved out if i have wronged him in any way,

He moved closed to our house and always wanted a free lift to work, i have never complained (because if i did hubby will say you hate my bro) -I guess he wont go to work since his brother isnt around now though hes got my hubbys's car to himself now

My husband started extra-marital affairs 4 months after marriage, i called the girl and told her to keep off if she knows what its good for her politely. The girl called me back apologising that shes sorry that My hubby never mentioned he was Married besides he never wore a ring whilst they had an affair!

MOZILLA FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DONT HATE YOUR MOTHER AND ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY,
There's a limit to everything!!!

We dont communicate as Couple should, I had a Baby here in the UK, I called his Mother and one of his brothers to tell them. His Elder Brother didnt call me up till this very moment to congratulate me and hubby didnt see anything wrong with it.

None of his family members has even picked up to call to say hi to me up to this very moment instead they keep flashing him and he calls back immediately they need money, mama is lonely, mama is sick, they want him to buy car (they will send the money which they havent sent oo), i want to receive some money in your details, whats your bank details etc.

Life in uk is very very easy you know. My family members keep calling me and my hubby to say hi and know how we are doing, 900 pounds was even sent to assist us till we settled and we returned it.

His Elder brother got married after we left and had a baby and told hubby. Hubby called him and his wife. I didnt not! The Brother goes around tell his mummy bad stories about me. shortly before i left nigeria my mother in law called me that my brother in law has been saying bad stories about me that she knows her son and they often dont get along that i should try to tolerate him. which i m doing,. I sincerely do not have anything against his elder brother afterall i called him few days ago when i told my mum the issue on ground and she counselled myself and hubby. i took up the phone and called his elder brother to say hi.

Brother in law complains about me to hubby referring to past happenings whilst he was staying with us, which i apolosed, hubby sends an email telling him to ignore me and he insulted me too (imagine i thot marriage was about a man clinging to his wife) mine own clings to his brother believing everything he says.

Since the begining of our marriage it has always been about His Elder bro and for weeks he wouldnt talk to him, eat my food, he comes home late, i was pregnant he keeps sending text messages like i regret marrying u, u hate my family, my bro etc) I will just be home alone crying my eyes out. We dont communicate,

All his brothers are working, but everything concerning mama he does everything all alone. His brothers dont contribute a penny (as they all claim they dont have money) hubby isnt the first born ooo, even up to the bed we were sleeping on, mama said she needed a new bed, the elder bro calls to tell him (hubby didnt have money at that time i was heavily pregnant, do you know i gladly gave the bed out to mama and i was sleeping on the floor with pregnancy) if i hated his mum will i? What stops any of his brothers even hes elder one from doing the same.

We have no savings whatever. I am a mother myself and I dont hate his mum for whatever reasons. My point is If any issues arises regarding mumsie call your other brothers make them involved dont keeping doing everything all alone and let your elder brother know theres a limit to everything,

He sends money to his mummy without telling me what really got my annoyed was the fact that i begged him to send even 30 pounds to my folks (its not about the amount but the love behind it) he shouted saying he doesnt have money, remember i sent money to my mum in law before ooo, i got to know when i checked his account. He changed his pin and email password. If you have nothing to hide why did you change you password and pin?

He even went to the extent of installing a spyware software on the system to get my passwords, emails and chats, I discovered that and removed it and asked me why hes doing that?

I am not being bossy or a nagging wife but you have just made up your mind about me, and you are looking for a perfect wife.

It's a shame that you wrote this story on the internet. Every marriage has up and downs and If you want to run away from me and our son, its up to you.

I work so why did you say i dont and pls learn to speak the truth at all times, your story is filled with lots of lies!

Safe trip back home and all the best

Just remember I Love you and always do

@NL,

Please what wrong have i done? Thanks
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by ximmy: 2:10am On May 20, 2009
a coin has 2 sides, i strongly suggest both of u iron this out privately.stop washing ur dirty linens in public, husband this , wife that, i pray u resolve ur differences, understand each other and learn to tolerate. thats life, marriage aint a bed of roses u know,

i do not get d full gist but from wat i have read, some body is not telling the truth, angry

your problems are not beyond repair, thankfully,

all d best love brds, grin
on d other hand im beginning to suspect both of u
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by biina: 2:24am On May 20, 2009
Nice story. Rating 6/10
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 21, 2009
biina:

Nice story. Rating 6/10

r u saying this is anoda Bob James kinda story ? :- undecided
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by pinkylady1(f): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
ximmy:

a coin has 2 sides, i strongly suggest both of u iron this out privately.stop washing ur dirty linens in public, husband this , wife that, i pray u resolve ur differences, understand each other and learn to tolerate. thats life, marriage aint a bed of roses u know,

i do not get d full gist but from wat i have read, some body is not telling the truth, angry

your problems are not beyond repair, thankfully,

all d best love brds, grin
on d other hand im beginning to suspect both of u

i quite agree with you.

Kai, this is no marriage but a battle ground
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by fotolord: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
Hi Mozzilla and Omo,
I believe it's ,ore than 1 year you got issue with your marriage. How did it go? Hope you guys were able to resolve your differences. Share your experience on the journey so far.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by Ivynwa(f): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2010
Oh my God!
I am a bit dumbfounded by this thread. We the posters should be careful with the things we advise people really because from the look of things this two couples were at tether's end (even though it's over a year now and I believe that peace have returned to both of them).
I must say that the people that advised did a good job. I mean how can you begin to tongue lash and blame a man in that state of mind and with his blood pressure rising and capillaries breaking (you may end up worsening it) and how do you begin to rebuke an unhappy wife who got told by the man whose baby she was carrying that he regrets having her as a wife (you will be doing her a great injustice)  [/i] (even though our wify should (1)pipe down a bit and mellow down on such words as "liar" and may be try using softer tone on hubby and (2)give him a little room to flex a lil bit as the man which is good for his ego and (3)give him some lil privacy too (what with knowing every detailed amount and having PINS?, same with hubby---(1)what with intruding on her privacy and spying on her password and stuff))
Anyway sha you both struck me as a very intelligent couple that lost trust and understanding of each other or tell me how wify would have sniffed out this thread in the first place. The spyware and this thread are the evidence of the lost of trust and misunderstanding but thanks to God and our wonderful Nairalanders who intervened without fear or favour. Isn't that one thing I cherish about my Naija, we are such a loving communal people that when a child errs the whole community have the right to chide the child and put him/her aright. God bless you all. Amen.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by Blazay(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2010
I got married less than two years ago after dating for about one and a half year. Our courtship was fun with lots of good memories. Although we had some disagreements during the courtship, it was on the whole a very positive and enjoyable experience.

You have not started yet.
Please come back in 20 years.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by DJA: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2010
Though as it seem,Hauwa's submission is the only way out.Work at it,pray,compromise your headship where necessary,but dont loose it,seek Godly counsel from true Christians,it must work,its just a matter of time,of which only God can determine based on your genuine effort to honour His word.Separate where unavoidable,for a while,but please do not divorce,it is absolutely unGodly, and yields plentiful fruits of bitterness than you can ever imagine.Remember your child!!!
Re: I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage by ManofGod3(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2010
Bros, one of the problem we have in marriages today is that one of the partners always pretend.

When i was getting married whatever my wife does that i dnt like, i rebuke her immediately without waiting so that she will know me very well. But when u refused to show your real colors, when they start coming out, u will marvel.

Therefore, don't walk away, God will give u d endurance that u need. Walking away will make u misbehave & soil your integrity. Then those daughters of Eve WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITIES to come & help u solve emotional needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? / How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.