Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (707262 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
matthew1234:
Anyone coming to murray state university? Quickly go online and fill the job application for fast track( Murray state uni dinning team).The pay is good and also there is something they added to the offer that I "can't fit talk here".you can fill online or inbox me to send u kayla's number.If u r already in kentucky,she is at the Curtis Centre, first floor(the manager).you would need to give her ur number and she will schedule the date for the fone interview.

If u can drive,mehhhn that's a big plus for u.Go to the school's website and apply.The add ons to the payment is what I love most.

If the info is against house rules,pls let me know.Expecting to hear from u guys soon.Meet me for Murray.

Boss, thanks for bringing this information to our notice. It's well appreciated. This thread is evolving;that is beautiful. Right information is power!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Cyclotron: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
slimmy05:
cheesy your last paragraph though. Lol

smiley That's it Boss. I know how it feels. A pain that even change of moniker cannot stop. cheesy

Thanks a lot for the help bro. God bless! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Laee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello friends, brothers and sisters. Please i need your support on how to help my brother prepare himself up again. He tried applying for visiting visa two times. And was denied. First time was asked about his wife and why shes not traveling with him (december 2014). Traveled to dubai to disvirgin his passport january 2015. Second time was asked and denied again, he was asked if he will be visiting any other place after his visiting he said NO and told to reapply. Now his trying on visiting too with a wedding invitation from his cousin date August14th and booked appointment for August 4th please what are the frequently questions he should prepare himself with. His including his marriage cert. And what are the neccessary things he should hold with him for interview please. HELP GUYS!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by texrem(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
matthew1234:
Anyone coming to murray state university? Quickly go online and fill the job application for fast track( Murray state uni dinning team).The pay is good and also there is something they added to the offer that I "can't fit talk here".you can fill online or inbox me to send u kayla's number.If u r already in kentucky,she is at the Curtis Centre, first floor(the manager).you would need to give her ur number and she will schedule the date for the fone interview.

If u can drive,mehhhn that's a big plus for u.Go to the school's website and apply.The add ons to the payment is what I love most.

If the info is against house rules,pls let me know.Expecting to hear from u guys soon.Meet me for Murray.

Good info bro.....at slimmy05.......will ya talk about etsu opportunities before boiz will come n live on ur cool cash...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by texrem(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Laee:
Hello friends, brothers and sisters. Please i
need your support on how to help my brother
prepare himself up again. He tried applying for
visiting visa two times. And was denied. First
time was asked about his wife and why shes
not traveling with him (december 2014).
Traveled to dubai to disvirgin his passport
january 2015. Second time was asked and
denied again, he was asked if he will be visiting
any other place after his visiting he said NO
and told to reapply. Now his trying on visiting
too with a wedding invitation from his cousin
date August14th and booked appointment for
August 4th please what are the frequently
questions he should prepare himself with. His
including his marriage cert. And what are the
neccessary things he should hold with him for
interview please. HELP GUYS!

dude someone said you should post his previous transcripts so that gurus in the house can help him out with some add ons
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Laee:
Hello friends, brothers and sisters. Please i
need your support on how to help my brother
prepare himself up again. He tried applying for
visiting visa two times. And was denied. First
time was asked about his wife and why shes
not traveling with him (december 2014).
Traveled to dubai to disvirgin his passport
january 2015. Second time was asked and
denied again, he was asked if he will be visiting
any other place after his visiting he said NO
and told to reapply. Now his trying on visiting
too with a wedding invitation from his cousin
date August14th and booked appointment for
August 4th please what are the frequently
questions he should prepare himself with. His
including his marriage cert. And what are the
neccessary things he should hold with him for
interview please. HELP GUYS!
Post the damn transcripts and stop spaming this thread please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Laee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
DeeTus:
Post the damn transcripts and stop spaming this thread please.
I ain't spamming here do you think am here to joke arnd.....what kind of transcript do i need to post jare!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by adewoleray: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
I really appreciate the gurus on this thread. God will bless u all for these wonderful advice u render who Money can't buy. Like u all know, I am just trying to gather some informations on this thread concerning admission and I also read from several US school websites for admission requirements, etc but at times it could be difficult to understand their websites.
I want to ask these questions: since the vo usually ask the question "how many schools gave u admission" is it advisable for someone to secure like 4 admissions from different schools, or I can just apply for one, get their admission and if the vo ask how many school did I apply, I can just mention 4.
Secondly, when is best someone can get some funding ? Is it fall or spring ?, and also when can a student g a better job opportunity? Is it fall or spring ?
Lastly, can someone with a second class lower from a Nigerian university still get some funding ? Considering the score of 2:2 ( second class lower)
Thanking u and hoping to read responses soon
God bless u all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
The school went as far as adding Shola Shola Nigeria.Note the capital letters.Solve d maths u go understand.i no fit mention am here.First letters of The words
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Cyclotron: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
bbdd:

Hahaha. grin

smiley I know you don't hesitate to drop punch lines on things that irks you. So chillax please cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cyclotron:

smiley I know you don't hesitate to drop punch lines on things that irks you. So chillax please cheesy

Hahaha
In snoops Voice
*Drop it like it's hot.... * grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
matthew1234:
The school went as far as adding Shola Shola Nigeria.Note the capital letters.Solve d maths u go understand.i no fit mention am here.First letters of The words
Well Understood bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mekurexx: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello. Are you a current student in Murray State Uni? I'm actually applying there for Msc. I'll like to PM you. Is that okay sir?
matthew1234:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
mbeenox:

Someone said Fidelity was swipping for #200

The promo has ended and out of stock..

Anyway you can try it again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
mbeenox:

I know we all fond of saying Google is ur friend on Nairaland grin, and in this case he's still our friend.

I did a search with Keywords usually used in a visa transcript to bring out all Visa Transcripts on this Trend.
Just type this into Google:

This will bring up most approvals on this trend
Nairaland Visa Approved General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel transcript Vo

This will bring up most denials on this trend
Nairaland Visa denied delayed General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel transcript Vo

This should help a little

You are right but we are talking about not going through google and doing it direct via nairaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
samnoah:
Thanks for sharing your thought walspring

Thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
nairapolice:
hello slimmy05, walspring
pls who knows if NYSC is to be added as work experience in DS form

You can put it if you wish
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
No wahala

Mekurexx:
Hello. Are you a current student in Murray State Uni? I'm actually applying there for Msc. I'll like to PM you. Is that okay sir?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
mbeenox:

Can I ask my folks to transfer money to me when get through a domicillary acct, I'm still in Nigeria n I don't have anyone in the states. Will the exchange of domiciliary acct be #200
N the dual currency master card if swipped be will be at #200?

Tell them to use Western union is like WU is fixed at 200 highest when sending out of Nigeria since it has closed door but when receiving at the rate of 195...

You can even confirm that tomorrow at any bank, just tell them you want to send money via WU to someone in USA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sobastical: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Walspring:

Tell them to use Western union is like WU is fixed at 200 highest when sending out of Nigeria since it has closed door but when receiving at the rate of 195...

You can even confirm that tomorrow at any bank, just tell them you want to send money via WU to someone in USA

Walspring! how far na? guy you must travel this year oo or else.... but wait o you no dey stay area again ni?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2015
sobastical:

Walspring! how far na? guy you must travel this year oo or else.... but wait o you no dey stay area again ni?

I still dey area like say i no dey.

No wahala this yea i go travel because there wont be or else

You own face scarce as well..

Anything for me

Shey make i come your area tomorrow since nah two(2) streets divide us
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mekurexx: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Still waiting for your acceptance make i PM you
matthew1234:
No wahala

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ddbluv: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2015
GboyegaD:

I think all you need to do is brace up and prepare. In my case, I was only concerned about the QA and AW because I knew I could explain the verbal in my SOP if I do well in the other two sections. I guess I wasn't so committed because I had already written one earlier and I only needed to up my QA score since the conversion of my old score to the new grading system did not place me at a competitive edge for my program. If you know you need the admission as well as funding, I suggest you do a study plan to help you read as much as you require.

Same thing applied to me, I scored fairly high in the old GRE but did not process admission due to job offers I got then, but the conversion they used now is not favourable, its like they are saying the old GRE was easier which is even the opposite now cos then as u answer each question correctly, it gets tougher
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ddbluv: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2015
amanze15:
CBN piling up restrictions on naira dominated master card, cry grin fidelity bank advising me to get a dollar platinum card?! Please I have read the bank/card discussions here but a failing naira is not helping matters, a wired transfer costing 248 per dollar already grin, some once talked about buying money order from a departmental store such as kroger or walmart and go and pay it into the account, but now that CBN tails are at alert
I think its would be better for those in nigeria to weigh several options before leaving......

What other option do u think are out there... So there are limits to my mastercard withdrawal?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ddbluv: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2015
slimmy05:
Get someone that has fidelity bank account go with your international passport to buy BTA it's way cheaper that way. You get 199.50 or 200 per $. You will save a lot

Whats BTA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:18am On Jul 13, 2015
ddbluv:

Whats BTA?

Basic Traveling Allowance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mckenziiiii: 2:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Hello guyZ anybody in maryland?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Mckenziiiii:
Hello guyZ anybody in maryland?
bigfrancis21
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ojsenior: 2:59am On Jul 13, 2015
brosdoncome:

That's nice. I intend going to West Texas A&M, Canyon.
That is great, what course and are you funded? I finished from WesT texas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Femicrux: 3:25am On Jul 13, 2015
adewoleray:

Lastly, can someone with a second class lower from a Nigerian university still get some funding ? Considering the score of 2:2 ( second class lower)
Thanking u and hoping to read responses soon
God bless u all

Yea, some schools take in applicants with 2:2. You would probably want to get a good GPA score and get some stellar recommendations to back it up if you want a GA position.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bigfrancis21: 3:43am On Jul 13, 2015
femysmart:
Never thought America could be so lonely...
Anybody here in Boston Waltham or its environs. ....

Yea...life in America can be quite lonely and individualistic. It is something you'll learn to get used to with time. As time goes on you'll find out that your best friends would still remain those you came with from Nigeria or your Nigerian/African friends you met here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Uchlight: 4:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Is there anyone admitted to University of new haven Connecticut and has gotten his Visa already to come to USA? You could contact me via my email so that we may arrange for an apartment together. I noticed that mere building is costlier than apartment,and on the other hand, apartment is even more conducive and allows you with adequate space than mere houses. let me know ASAP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.