Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (708575 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Uchlight:
Is there anyone admitted to University of new haven Connecticut and has gotten his Visa already to come to USA? You could contact me via my email so that we may arrange for an apartment together. I noticed that mere building is costlier than apartment,and on the other hand, apartment is even more conducive and allows you with adequate space than mere houses. let me know ASAP
Osahons9, contact him, I just called him now. Send me a PM I will send you contact his details. He is in Connecticut. He has accommodation for intending students.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Busconductor: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Busconductor:
Good day guys, I can see a lot of success stories coming in this year. Please what documents do I need at Poe, do I need a bank statement and also, what questions are asked. Is it a whole new interview like at d embassy cos I'm landing at jfk and I've only been entering d us with visiting visa so how is jfk Poe for f1 visa candidates
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by buzibiza: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2015
please how reliable is "smartfares.com", "travelstart.com", "icarrygo.com" and the likes as travel agencies cos they need me to put my card details in order to book my flight. Also, i saw flights from abuja to fort lauderdale, florida for about the same price in these airlines: lufthansa, united, emirates, ethiopian. anybody has an idea on d best choice among these since they almost same price once i search @midnight. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by GboyegaD(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2015
brosdoncome:

Their curriculum are the same. At least the other school would give me a good offer, that I am gauranteed. PhD comes later. My score lasts for 5 years. Thanks boss!

I don't know about other fields however, no two graduate economics curriculum are same. Different schools believes in different schools of thought. I wish you success in all your undertakings.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by GboyegaD(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2015
ddbluv:

Same thing applied to me, I scored fairly high in the old GRE but did not process admission due to job offers I got then, but the conversion they used now is not favourable, its like they are saying the old GRE was easier which is even the opposite now cos then as u answer each question correctly, it gets tougher

Just find time to prepare and write another one. I wish you good success!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Visa delayed @ window 2 today lagos embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by GboyegaD(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Senatorbee:
Visa delayed @ window 2 today lagos embassy

It is well! You can give it a shot again. In it all, there is great gain in perseverance!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Visa delayed
transcript
me: gud morning
vo: morning place ur left finger on the scanner
vo: purpose in us
me: for my bachelor programme
vo: why msu
it is one of d best sch in the south region especially it criminal justice programme, ve affliate with various criminal in vestigation agencies like the kentucky state police and peace officer for out of class practical training
vo: who is ur sponsor
me: my uncle
what does he does: a bussiness man and has chain of electronic stores
vo: do u ve his statement of account
me: yes show her
vo: wen did u finish high sch
me:2005
vo: wat ve u been doing since den
me: attend a computer training and procede to a college of education for my Nce programme
vo: type for a long time and handed ova d blue copy with my passport tell me to luk in side for reason of denial
pls wat re my errors and can i still reapply my resumption is 13 of August

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by brosdoncome(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
ojsenior:

That is great, what course and are you funded? I finished from WesT texas

The way it was explained, its like I'm meant to pay in-state tuition. MS Finance and Economics. I'm going to PM u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Senatorbee:
Visa delayed
transcript
it is one of d best sch in the south region especially it criminal justice programme, ve affliate with various criminal in vestigation agencies like the kentucky state police and peace officer for out of class practical training
me: attend a computer training and procede to a college of education for my Nce programme

vo: type for a long time and handed ova d blue copy with my passport tell me to luk in side for reason of denial

Sorry about your delay and just try re fire and dont give up.

@bold, i told you when you posted your pre questions and answers not to start with computer training but starts with NCE first even over there phone i told you the same thing because in most cases some VO start to access with the first sentence of applicants answer while some will want you to talk to grab you better..

Most UG applicant always use the word computer training in order to cover up the gaps, Anyway you will get the Visa just try compose yourself back
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Senatorbee:
Visa delayed
transcript
2005 is so much gap and they've heard enough about attending computer training. It doesn't impress them anymore. Which school did you apply to?

Take heart and defer your application and look for a scholarship sort of.

Sorry brother. "A loser today can be a winner tomorrow".

@LagosNIV cheesy

One of my friends cannot retrieve his or her Online Application after keying the Application ID.

What could possibly go wrong?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by brosdoncome(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2015
GboyegaD:

I don't know about other fields however, no two graduate economics curriculum are same. Different schools believes in different schools of thought. I wish you success in all your undertakings.

I did check. The courses are transferrable. Thanks anyway!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by benjaminiyke(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2015
profojah:

Thats the belief... God go do am!.
I saw your post about your babe on the other thread on Thursday.. Laff turn my belle cheesy
Bro my Babe wan empty my account... Today she will say I want new hair,tomorrow new bag,next tomorrow new dress. Can you believe after that post,she asked me for money again but I refused and she got angry. she hasn't called me for 5 days now,I myself I also ignored her. Nigeria girls eh,God Forbid!

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kcolyy: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Please can I book a one way ticket to chicago? Hope I won't encounter any problem at the point of entry . Thanks for ur time peeps!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Abeg person send me a printed out paper with flight itenery ?! Abeg na the thing be tickets abi na those hard paper wey we dey see for TV grin I never travel before o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Senatorbee:
Visa delayed
transcript

Sorry for the delay, boss! You will get it next time, but you got to look how to cover the 10 years gap between when you finished your high school and now. Trust me, there are many ways to cover the gap without altering the next DS160 you are going to fill. Please give plethora of reasons why you chose the course and school. Be confident and smile lightly when answering any question asked. I wish you success in your next interview. Tenaciously prepare for the next interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Has anyone in the US used the western union direct transfer to account lately?!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Pls wen is d earliest available date my resumption is 13 of august so dat i can reapply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Pls wen is d earliest available date my resumption is 13 of august so dat i can reapply
i cant find it on my profile
pls help out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by stryda(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Hello, My VISA got approved today. Transcript coming up soon.

It was only God.

Thank you Guys for everything

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2015
stryda:

It was only God.

Congratulations, boss!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mekurexx: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Nothing wrong with that. It must have been probably sent to an email and printed out. No fear, dem no go turn you back for check in counter
amanze15:
Abeg person send me a printed out paper with flight itenery ?! Abeg na the thing be tickets abi na those hard paper wey we dey see for TV grin I never travel before o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mekurexx: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Congrats man.... What school?
stryda:

It was only God.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mekurexx: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Bruh I'll like to Pm you on some info about western a&m. tanks
brosdoncome:

The way it was explained, its like I'm meant to pay in-state tuition. MS Finance and Economics. I'm going to PM u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Bro my Babe wan empty my account... Today she will say I want new hair,tomorrow new bag,next tomorrow new dress. Can you believe after that post,she asked me for money again but I refused and she got angry. she hasn't called me for 5 days now,I myself I also ignored her. Nigeria girls eh,God Forbid!
Get d one that is working and don't give her all she requests...just don't care much. If not.... u dead!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by benjaminiyke(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2015
ferdimako:

Get d one that is working and don't give her all she requests...just don't care much. If not.... u dead!
Bro you are very correct. If you show too much care they will think they are doing you a favour and exploit you,have learned my lesson. I almost get high BP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ridimic1: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2015
hey bossess

pls who can help me with a format of statement of support i can take to the embassy..
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Mekurexx:
Nothing wrong with that. It must have been probably sent to an email and printed out. No fear, dem no go turn you back for check in counter
okay grin na person wey hungry dey worry na him sabi how egusi dey taste
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by texrem(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Senatorbee:
Visa delayed
transcript

refire to acquire..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2015
ridimic1:
hey bossess

pls who can help me with a format of statement of support i can take to the embassy..
thanks
Can be in any format but a broad heading/title/statement head should be evident enough to tell what its all about, make them Ogas talk too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Please anyone heading to the state of missouri or kansas should hit me up, companionship is good thing in a new environment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lomy(f): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Senatorbee:
Visa delayed
transcript

MSU is a reputable university and I think you didn't say much about the school. Research more about the school, apart from its criminal justice programme, what are your other reasons? Do your homework and reapply. Nothing good comes easy.
I intend applying for spring 2016 in MSU too.
Wishing you the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.