Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (708414 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
heboocun65:

I'm sowie bro..how do I go about the canceling and the rescheduling?
pls I will appreciate it if yu can go more deep on how I'm going to do it..

I do appreciate ur response earlier.. Pls do all yu can to hlp me so as to save time cus my skool resumes dis month...
Big thanks...

You have scan and follow this procedure

Please don't cancel first do what I said <support@ustraveldocs.com> wrote:

Applicant's Name (as it appears on the passport):
Passport Number:
Date of Birth:
Email Address:
New DS-160 Confirmation Number:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by heboocun65: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
zeezahbee:
They won't deny you beside you won't even see them VO at all. You will have to cancel and reschedule your appointment

Thanks for the response bro..
But then canceling and rescheduling it, I'm going to start over from DS160 filling? Pls can yu pls tell me how I will go over it bro..
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
@ zeezahbee so you even a guy?? Lol deetus I wonder why u havin crush on a guy. Hahah probably she be boy-girl. Just kidding. Zeezahbee is a girl so you call her ma'am not bro or you can call her babe not baby
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
SantaClause:
@ zeezahbee so you even a guy?? Lol deetus I wonder why u havin crush on a guy. Hahah probably she be boy-girl. Just kidding. Zeezahbee is a girl so you call her ma'am not bro or you can call her babe not baby
this one made me laugh out so loud..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
SantaClause:

I did change my own ds160 in my last appointment you don't have to cancel just scan and send them to the embassy it will be rectify then you can now go an reprint your appointment

I tried this, I haven't heard from them over 48 working hours.

and it's even stated somewhere on their website that if you're gonna make any change on your DS-160, it should be done 48hours before your appointment date.

His interview is on Tuesday.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
heboocun65:

I'm sowie bro..how do I go about the canceling and the rescheduling?
pls I will appreciate it if yu can go more deep on how I'm going to do it..

I do appreciate ur response earlier.. Pls do all yu can to hlp me so as to save time cus my skool resumes dis month...
Big thanks...

Go to your cgi page https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

login to your account and you'd find the canceling and rescheduling option there.

btw, did you use an agent?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Quit
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sorbital:

They said you should cancel and reschedule...
Lemme know when you wanna cancel so that I can sharpardly take your old date....that way, you will know where your 'lose' went to

U just dey give close marking upandan! lol, I like your spirit.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
SantaClause:

He should try first because if he cancel I doubt if he will get another date. He will have to defer

That's true, but then, he's got less than 24 working hours to decide.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by heboocun65: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
SantaClause:

Passport Number:
Date of Birth:
Email Address:
SantaClause:

No you don't have to reschdule just scan your new da160 and send to the embassy telling them you want to update your new ds160 you will be fine before on the 4th you will have response
SantaClause:

Passport Number:
Date of Birth:
Email Address:

Aii bro.. Will I still be good for the interview on the 4th?
Will keep yu updated..thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kellycute(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sorbital:

You are very alright bro...Na over preparation dey worry you... You are good to go

Your visa is already approved
wow in jesus name amen. Thank you bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
O
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
heboocun65:

Aii bro.. Will I still be good for the interview on the 4th?
Will keep yu updated..thanks bro

Just try and follow the procedure after you send it via email you can still give them a call to confirm if they receive your email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mzzdorah.. *coughs*
Where have thou been?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
SantaClause:
I didn't send an email to this girl. Imposter is just trying to mess up here. It's only a question of time, you will know the truth. Just relax.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
I think I can now share.
To God be all the Glory and praise.
I finally arrived Yankee yesterday after a long trip.

I would start by saying, it's all by God's grace. Not what u think u know or what money you have.

I'm sharing this testimony and that's all I want to do. Because of you who seems disturbed, Abt admission, scholarship, and visa Delay.

I would summarize as much as possible.

I got admitted for an MSc degree, got a scholarship (covers tuition + stipend),
Information is great, but the key to all is God.
It may interest you to know my score was 287(gre) TOEFL (91)
Got admitted to all the schools I applied to anyway.
A brief profile: PMP (pmi), itil foundation (v3), itil intermediate (service ops), ccna, ccnp, lean six-sigma(yellow belt), 2years work experience.

Now what?
I got delayed visa twice, got it on a 3rd attempt. Same abj. Guess what, all this happened in May (a week after but put on A.p which ran into june), June, July.
Your surprise: I was placed on A.p on 2nd attempt b4 d delay( don't use deny, a man with dreams calls it delay).
To shock you, Same lady who delayed 2nd was same that approved on 3rd attempt.
And on 3rd attempt interview did not exceed 3 minutes. (But truly speaking, God settled it in the spirit. And the Heavens was all over on that day.)
I actually did not know Abt this thread until after my first delay.
In all, trust God, my case was a mix up though, honestly speaking I changed sponsors, using a different sponsor from what I had on my I-20( cos sponsor was out of country on conference). He returned and I supplied his SoA again.

Truth is, never let people run u down, or have a pity party on your case. Never give up, impossible becomes possible if you don't give up, or retire to people's opinion. We all were not born same day, so who tell u that what happens to twin A, would happen to twin B. Hear what people say, but a man with dreams never give up. Some had said I should defer n wait till next year. Many said I should forget it.
I did it a 3rd time, not looking at their faces, or standing on their opinions, but I knelt before God in prayers. So he settled it.

My sincere advice is. Work hard, get information, get enlightened, but kneel before God who perfects it all.

Never ever let people talk you down in a course you believe in and believe is just.

I finally arrived yesterday and it's indeed a blessed country. I'm a reserved person, so pardon my not being so active. Work as well was demanding.
Just work and pray. Above all be truthful to thy own self, first and then hand it all to God, knowing you can't help yourself.

Thanks to great guys who have been contributing to this thread, Profoja, Slimmy, and many others. Your advice has helped a lot of folks. (My self inclusive).

One last thing I observed is that, many folks who sometimes come in here have not really taken time to read n research. For instance, you want to go to ETSU, but you have not spent at least 20 to 30 hours reading and finding out about the school, the professors in your dept. The application requirements and all required details.
Some folk nicknamed me Google, because, I always told him Google, when he ask me for some information which I know he ought to know or have an idea of.

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
wizzy11:
I think I can now share.
To God be all the Glory and praise.
I finally arrived Yankee yesterday after a long trip.

I would start by saying, it's all by God's grace. Not what u think u know or what money you have.

I'm sharing this testimony and that's all I want to do. Because of you who seems disturbed, Abt admission, scholarship, and visa Delay.

I would summarize as much as possible.

I got admitted for an MSc degree, got a scholarship (covers tuition + stipend),
Information is great, but the key to all is God.
It may interest you to know my score was 287(gre) TOEFL (91)
Got admitted to all the schools I applied to anyway.
A brief profile: PMP (pmi), itil foundation (v3), itil intermediate (service ops), ccna, ccnp, lean six-sigma(yellow belt), 2years work experience.

Now what?
I got delayed visa twice, got it on a 3rd attempt. Same abj. Guess what, all this happened in May (a week after but put on A.p which ran into june), June, July.
Your surprise: I was placed on A.p on 2nd attempt b4 d delay( don't use deny, a man with dreams calls it delay).
To shock you, Same lady who delayed 2nd was same that approved on 3rd attempt.
And on 3rd attempt interview did not exceed 3 minutes. (But truly speaking, God settled it in the spirit. And the Heavens was all over on that day.)
I actually did not know Abt this thread until after my first delay.
In all, trust God, my case was a mix up though, honestly speaking I changed sponsors, using a different sponsor from what I had on my I-20( cos sponsor was out of country on conference). He returned and I supplied his SoA again.

Truth is, never let people run u down, or have a pity party on your case. Never give up, impossible becomes possible if you don't give up, or retire to people's opinion. We all were not burn same day, so who tell u that what happens to twin A, would happen to twin B. Hear what people say, but a man with dreams never give up. Some had said I should defer n wait till next year. Many said I should forget it.
I did it a 3rd time, not looking at their faces, or standing on their opinions, but I knelt before God in prayers. So he settled it.

My sincere advice is. Work hard, get information, get enlightened, but kneel before God who perfects it all.

Never ever let people talk you down in a course you believe in and believe is just.

I finally arrived yesterday and it's indeed a blessed country. I'm a reserved person, so pardon my not being so active. Work as well was demanding.
Just work and pray. Above all be truthful to thy own self, first and then hand it all to God, knowing you can't help yourself.

Thanks to great guys who have been contributing to this thread, Profoja, Slimmy, and many others. Your advice has helped a lot of folks. (My self inclusive).

One last thing I observed is that, many folks who sometimes come in here have not really taken time to read n research. For instance, you want to go to ETSU, but you have not spent at least 20 to 30 hours reading and finding out about the school, the professors in your dept. The application requirements and all required details.
Some folk nicknamed me Google, because, I always told him Google, when he ask me for some information which I know he ought to know or have an idea of.
Nice one Wizzy!!. I just love this words of encouragement, its also quite motivational. With God, all things are very possible. As Darklight do say " One who ask for information never get wandered", information is absolutely the key for one's success. I appreciate you bro!. But never hesitate to contribute the little or more you've gained from this thread to other who need it badly!..
All the best in life bro.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
profojah:

Nice one Wizzy!!. I just love this words of encouragement, its also quite motivational. With God, all things are very possible. As Darklight do say " One who ask for information never get wandered", information is absolutely the key for one's success. I appreciate you bro!. But never hesitate to contribute the little or more you've gained from this thread to other who need it badly!..
All the best in life bro.

Yeah, surely I would. Darklighht, has been on great friend. We've been talking, hope to see him soon.
One thing I appreciate everyone for, is the family we have become on this thread.
Team work wins. Like you said, that people ask when they don't know. Yeah you are absolutely correct, i'm making reference to the few exceptions who are not willing to work hard and try do some findings before asking. I very much understand we all have different orientations. It's well, we would all triumph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kellycute(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
phalanah:
This month our visa will be Approve...............This week my visa will be Approve..........(AMEN)
amen amen amen.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
wizzy11:

Yeah, surely I would. Darklighht, has been on great friend. We've been talking, hope to see him soon.
One thing I appreciate everyone for, is the family we have become on this thread.
Team work wins. Like you said, that people ask when they don't know. Yeah you are absolutely correct, i'm making reference to the few exceptions who are not willing to work hard and try do some findings before asking. I very much understand we all have different orientations. It's well, we would all triumph.
I get you bro!. You're very right,. One need to help himself by doing some findings on little he doesn't know before asking. Even Heaven helps those who help themselves. I remembered when someone was asking for the meaning of GRE, and when another was asking about what an i20 means and they all wanna study in the USA. Those are one of the simplest assignment one ought to have done before asking.. I get you and I celebrate you bro.
Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
profojah:

I get you bro!. You're very right,. One need to help himself by doing some findings on little he doesn't know before asking. Even Heaven helps those who help themselves. I remembered when someone was asking for the meaning of GRE, and when another was asking about what an i20 means and they all wanna study in the USA. Those are one of the simplest assignment one ought to have done before asking.. I get you and I celebrate you bro.
Cheers!!

Exactly, I saw that too. Thanks so much Bro.
I greatly appreciate you all.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
wizzy11:

Which school did you get GA? ETSU?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
SantaClause:

No you don't have to reschdule just scan your new da160 and send to the embassy telling them you want to update your new ds160 you will be fine before on the 4th you will have response
So they actually do that sad shocked. I send them a message in behalf of a friend and they said nothing can be done
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
stevecrun:
this one made me laugh out so loud..
Some people needs cane. Must they quote me ?? Make them no even crush me finish cry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
heboocun65:

Thanks for the response bro..
But then canceling and rescheduling it, I'm going to start over from DS160 filling? Pls can yu pls tell me how I will go over it bro..
Thanks.
Am a lady.

You need to cancel and reschedule. Fill in the new ds160 on the appointment page and schedule.

You can try santaclause option by emailing the embassy to change your profile
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
And now Arsenal have won the community shield.....
This is a clear sign that this August holds a lot of great things in store for me...for us

Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sorbital:
And now Arsenal have won the community shield.....
This is a clear sign that this August holds a lot of great things in store for me...for us

Amen
The most important is Congo and Nigeria. Siasia remains one of the best coaches. Claude Le Roy looked so disappointed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nabylet, I read through your school your school's website (wartburg college) and here is what I got http://catalog.wartburg.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=4&poid=685&returnto=201 . I referred a friend to the school and she couldn't find the BSc nursing, I decided to do the search myself and found out they only offer BA Biology and you would later apply to Allen college for BS nursing. Please, what exactly is written on the I-20? is it BS Nursing or BA Biology? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by supeprophet09: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
gurus abeg,if ive been denied visa and i change embassy even in another country will that new embassy know of my denials??

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
For everyone going for interview this week your visas approved! He(GOD) doesn't need you to pray now,he needs you to start thanking and praising him nowww cos he's done it already.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bayonino: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
URGENT: I greet you all. Pls i have the following questions. I will be ending to Detroit in the next few weeks.
-Does anybody have a good experience at Boston Port of entry?
-How fast is getting through port of entry check?
-what is the present dollar exchange rate,am quite confused of some many variables?
- How do i get PTA for fidelity bank and what are the advantages?

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.