Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class (34026 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by thorpido(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:

There's a saying in law that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. He needs to explain what he did with the 8 billion naira NTA allocation as DG, the spending of which brought next to no improvement in NTA services. Meanwhile his company Silverbird has grown from strength to strength since he left NTA.....It throws a BIG question on his claims to honesty.
Well I'm not his supporter but except there is a probe and he is indicted,he can't be said to have embezzled the funds.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by M16: 5:35pm On May 13, 2015
This is he same person, when he was DG of NTA his official car was a Range Rover Vogue. Bloody hypocrite
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by phreakabit(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Doesn't fly first class. . . . Owns a Beverly Hills mansion.

His phoniness knows no limit, and exudes in brilliant colours.

Such a clown!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Nakuza(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2015
Some pple are too partisant, that he is standing in the platform of PDP make his statement sinful even though is right.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 13, 2015
hahn:

Nigerians are unbelievable.

And yet we claim we don't want corruption. I guess we just don't know how to identify corruption when we see it.

However, Nigerians can't be blamed. We're so used to being lied to that the truth is hard to believe
Mr Bruce should just prove Nigerians wrong be being upright and incorruptible.Nigerians are used to being deceived and being lied to that even when the truth is steering them in the face,they don't see it. Looking forward to better Nigeria!
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 13, 2015
shachris02:
Few weeks ago, Senator-elect and chairman of the Silverbird Group announced that he has never flown first class before.

Last night,Murray-Bruce who has become an over night sensation on Twitter shared a picture to back his claim.

http://.com/discussion/2526/photo-murray-bruce-proves-he-doesn-t-fly-first-class/p1

Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by October1960: 5:56pm On May 13, 2015
Yeah but that looks like Business Class, that runs at least $5,000!
Who is he trying to fool? He is just another member of the people that have robbed this country blind for the past 30 years.
I am still waiting for a Jerry Rawlings Revolution to clean up the mess called Nigerian Ruling Elite (crap I mean)

midolian:
This parrot sef..I never knew he was such a noise maker.

what if he decides not fly first class this time jst to fool pple?

..And congratulations to your son that just graduated from LA cheesy cheesy..we got the message
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 13, 2015
Be deceiving yourself there.... Not too long ago, We flew first class together from China to Hague
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 13, 2015
himkers:
This murray guy wants to become the spokesperson of the incoming senate, but God don catch am. never knew he was this loud.

Btw BMB, what happened to the 33billion akwa ibom hotel money??

Oh boy.. oi thought i was the only one who is asking that question
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by africanusvu(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=33694490]This parrot sef..I never knew he was such a noise maker.

what if he decides not fly first class this time jst to fool pple?

..And congratulations to your son that just graduated from LA cheesy cheesy..we got the message[/quote GEJ is quiet and gentle,you called him dull and clueless,Now,Bruce is out spoken and sharp,you call him a talkative and over sabi,now tell me,What do u peple want?you guys piss me off
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by shaboti: 6:07pm On May 13, 2015
Gabriel300:
I think there's an Igbo word for this..... 'ekuleku'......meaning Talkative. P.S: I'm not Ibo so forgive me in advance if that's not the correct spelling.
I think you mean 'ekwulekwu'
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by midolian(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=africanusvu post=33705270][/quote]u dull o..Ben bruce na president? How can u make that kinda comparism? Do u watch silverbird TV? If yes, did u watch it during campaign? If yes, then you ll know this man is the reason the word hypocrite exists.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by emorse(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
This is what Omotola and her co don't understand.

This is what you don't understand. He's already been elected into the house so he needs nothing from you. At least not now. If he rises up and speaks against corruption and misappropriation, its for the good of you and I - the middle and lower class(pardon my assumption).

As for the allegations levelled against him, if they are true, they'd be one wrong. Keeping quiet and doing nothing against corruption in high places would be another. And u know, two wrongs can't make a right. Think milady, think!
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by EbolaParasite: 6:13pm On May 13, 2015
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]Doesn't fly first class. . . . Owns a Beverly Hills mansion.

His phoniness knows no limit, and exudes in brilliant colours.

Such a clown!
[/size]

Don't mind him. How dare he rub it in. You don't fly first class - who cares. At least you fly. Some people have never seen a plane before sef. You send your child to a private college in yankee and here you are making noise about first class. Hypocrisy at its best. Some of the people that fly first class don't have kids in expensive schools. He needs to quit the first class tale already. It's freaking ridiculous
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by alpacino2014(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2015
R0ckefeller:
1stclass or no 1stclass i dont give a f
na still something else go chop him money
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by championeh(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2015
Nawao fehinty, you just decided to punish guys with your blurred DP. God dey grin
ferhyntorlah:
His facial expression is EPIC!!!. I hope he will sponsor bills to revamp our educational sector so that his likes will STOP sending their children abroad to school. Wait a minute! Isn't he an American citizen? Same with his family as well? SMH!
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by ogele: 6:20pm On May 13, 2015
The first time I actually saw Ben Murray Bruce was sometime in 2008 at the Port Harcourt airport. He just came out pick up his lugage n enter a white Hyndai Bus that was waiting for him n off he goes. Meanwhile it his family that donated the land where St Francis Catholic Church is today in Rumuokwuta Port Harcourt. That was d first n last time I saw him. The rest is on tv. I will support all his initiatives if they are people Oriented.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by emorse(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2015
thorpido:
Well I'm not his supporter but except there is a probe and he is indicted,he can't be said to have embezzled the funds.

Simple my brother! Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones. Since Ben has decided to throw stones, we should join him. If his hands are truly dirty, then he'll be one more corrupt as.shole going down. And Nigeria would be better for it.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by R0ckefeller: 6:28pm On May 13, 2015
alpacino2014:
na still something else go chop him money
say him no dey fly 1stclass dat 1 no means say him no dey waste money on other things.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by vega84(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
Hahahah fly it or nt is ur money, after may 29 wen u go don join them u will start to charter the whole craft self nt only 1st klass! #vegatalks
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by repogirl(f): 6:51pm On May 13, 2015
Cheapskates, lol.

So u dnt fly first class but you have a house in Beverly hills, hmmmmm.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:56pm On May 13, 2015
championeh:
Nawao fehinty, you just decided to punish guys with your blurred DP. God dey grin
Yesn diaris godu oooooooo. Phahahaha
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by skyps(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2015
It seems this man want to be people's senator. Please we should encourage him And let see how things will play out
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:58pm On May 13, 2015
emorse:

This is what you don't understand. He's already been elected into the house so he needs nothing from you. At least not now. If he rises up and speaks against corruption and misappropriation, its for the good of you and I - the middle and lower class(pardon my assumption).

As for the allegations levelled against him, if they are true, they'd be one wrong. Keeping quiet and doing nothing against corruption in high places would be another. And u know, two wrongs can't make a right. Think milady, think!
Okay.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Bollinger(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2015
realborn:

I am quite impressed with Ben Murray-Bruce's social media sensitisation since he became a Senator Elect.

I can attest to his very simple lifestyle and can also reliably confirm he is extremely wealthy.

I see a new Nigeria in 4 years. Criminals are also getting reformed and willing to serve. It is time for serious business.

I believe!

You are easily impressed because you are a mor.on. I bet you'd be impressed in your ability to get up from bed in the morning. What has his flying first, second, or third class have to do with being a senator?
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by thorpido(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2015
emorse:

Simple my brother! Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones. Since Ben has decided to throw stones, we should join him. If his hands are truly dirty, then he'll be one more corrupt as.shole going down. And Nigeria would be better for it.
Yes o.If he's corrupt too then the wind of change should blow him too.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by stevecantrell: 7:14pm On May 13, 2015
skyps:
It seems this man want to be people's senator. Please we should encourage him And let see how things will play out

The same guy who organised those "Silverbird man of the year" sham ? Nah !
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by cold(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2015
I admire his boldness to continue talking irrespective of all the snide remarks and downright rude comments he's been receiving lately. He just brushes them off his shoulders and continues talking like water off a duck's back. That's how it should be. Say it as it is no matter whose ox is gored. Now only a small matter of backing it up with action. We'll be watching this space closely. Only a few weeks left.

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by NigerMan1: 7:35pm On May 13, 2015
simpleseyi:

Please tell him to post previous years pictures he took in the different planes like a typical first timer, then I will believe him. Also, let him continue talking before thinking until the people's general put him (Murray Bruce) in Kirikiri prison where he (Murray Bruce) actually belongs for misappropriating NTA's money when he (Murray Bruce) was NTA's DG and Chairman of FRCN.

simpleseyi - yes you are right in your assertion. But the same WAY "the people's general" will also be put in prison for squandering TENs of Billions during his mismanagement of PTF. And there are other financial issues hanging on his neck as well
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by PBundles(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2015
The problem with this exersize is that its a futile manner that can be seen as humble bragging (giving yourself credit) and even narcissistic. Fine you dont fly 1st class,but that looks like a business class seat ( it may not be) but the point is thats your business and its based on your ethical thermometer which should be used to measure you and only you. One could argue why doesnt your son study in Nigeria, why far off LA. what kind of car do you drive, how many meals do you eat etc etc etc. My very good friend decided to buy a brand new Flying Spur, why, he has studied for donkey years has worked his fingers to the bone and has put all his siblings thru school and built a house for his parents, He said this one is for me, so does that make him greedy. This guy should chillax.

Focus on being a good senator and start with yourself no need you telling us you are doing a good job when its done, we will know.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by jkross(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2015
Dey wow us O!
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by mohdimplez(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2015
shachris02:
Few weeks ago, Senator-elect and chairman of the Silverbird Group announced that he has never flown first class before.

Last night,Murray-Bruce who has become an over night sensation on Twitter shared a picture to back his claim.

http://.com/discussion/2526/photo-murray-bruce-proves-he-doesn-t-fly-first-class/p1
Respectfully sir,kindly shut up. You don't fly 1st class but you own a house in LA. Abeg go sidon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Lucky Ayomanor Dies In Police Custody (Photos) / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.