Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted (28946 Views)

Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey / Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by whizcode: 1:21pm On May 13, 2015
onosprince:
bursted grin
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by LMAyedun(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2015
Henry120:

What would have happened to your useless father?
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by oluwatomisin93(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
this what Nigerian military cannot do at this very time cos they are all corrupt. the presidency has earlier been pumping money for security but cos of their selfish interest they are sharing it like their fathers money and the presidency is weak and feeble that it can't do anything if not this should have happen in Nigeria
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by missionmex(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2015
Africa and backwardness.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by tbaba1234: 1:21pm On May 13, 2015
The Burundi President is an I.diot. He wanted to impose himself for a third term and changed the constitution to do it.

He caused all the crisis that led to the coup

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by utytill(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2015
May God bless GEJ.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Darlduchi: 1:22pm On May 13, 2015
A sad and painful reminder of the life and principle of Mohammed Buhari. Arm robbery

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Krak(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2015
I expected this coup ever since I saw the Army come out on the streets and were protecting the protesters from the police.

We Africans have got a lot to learn about how to succesfully rule a country. I believe this should be a good development for the country only if the new people in power have the people at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Spaxon(f): 1:22pm On May 13, 2015
nonsense......

greedy army
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by alaoeri: 1:23pm On May 13, 2015
Nkunrunziza greed for power causes it, African leaders with their selfish way.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by jamex93(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2015
make dem enjoy
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
Thats better for the country... the unless man wants to run third term.. and the people kicked against it. Man the man go sit down jare
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by otokpamike(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2015
Let me see how he will return to his country,he wants third term.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by eaglechild: 1:28pm On May 13, 2015
OBJ wanted to tow a similar line by seeking for third term.

Now he is chanting change.

Everyday we see how GEJ's action is a symbol of peace worthy of emulation.

Though the elections were marred with irregularities he still went ahead to step down.

10 Likes

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 13, 2015
Africa and rulership issues.... undecided
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by sltn(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2015
shachris03:
this is what would have happened to GEJ
i no think you get brain sha. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by zubby29(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2015
he derv dat for wantin to bend d law.God bless gej evn though i am not his fan

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by ElFenomeno1: 1:31pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
l see you have no kmowledge of what is going on in Brundi to drag GEJ there.Seek knowledge before you talk
What is this one talking about?
I know what is going on .... But I maintain GEJ could have been turfed out via a coup here
What has that got to do with what prompted the alleged coup?
The key is COUP ..... And that could have happened to GEJ here
I am sure you know what a coup means....... regardless of what prompted the rumoured or alleged coup, the violent seizure of power from the GEJ administration was likely if the elections were scuttled!
Fu...cking donut
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by zubby29(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2015
he deserves it
Spaxon:
nonsense......

greedy army
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by simplynola(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2015
We still keep clamoring that Africa should grow up. Democracy is advancing all over the world and we don't need military take over in Africa anymore. Only hungry Armies that want to loot give excuse to take over. The protest in Burundi has not even leveled up to the ones previously experienced in Nigeria over the last 16 years.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by ElFenomeno1: 1:32pm On May 13, 2015
utytill:
May God bless GEJ.

For what?
For ruining Nigeria through his corrupt, inept and poor leadership ways?
Enlighten me.

3 Likes

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I know what is going on .... But I maintain GEJ could have been turfed out via a coup here
What has that got to do with that prompted the alleged coup?
I am sure you know what a coup means....... regardless of what prompted the rumoured or alleged coup, the violent seizure of power from the GEJ administration was likely if the elections were scuttled!
Fu...cking donut

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by kenx1(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2015
Africa na wa
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by KingTom(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2015
Henry120:

What would have happened to your useless father?
I smh for the 7 people who liked this very immature post! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by eaglechild: 1:35pm On May 13, 2015
shachris03:
this is what would have happened to GEJ
The scenario is different.

I am guessing you did not even read the article and have not been following events in Burundi.

GEJ contested for a constitutional second tenure unlike Nkuriziza who sought an amendment to contest a third term.
Much like what thief OBJ did but failed.

Rather what you should be connecting is the army who toppled a democracy much like Buhari did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by eaglechild: 1:36pm On May 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What has that got to do with what prompted the alleged coup?
Fu...cking donut
Epic trash.

2 Likes

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Spaxon(f): 1:36pm On May 13, 2015
zubby29:
he deserves it
well
maybe

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
KingTom:
I smh for the 7 people who liked this very immature post! undecided

But Insulting the President of Nigeria at any instance is very mature and seen as freedom of speech ...... Good!

2 Likes

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by chemicool: 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
That is because he wanted third term. The constitution was amended in his favour last month.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by ElFenomeno1: 1:39pm On May 13, 2015
eaglechild:

Epic trash.

What your father is used to!
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by KingTom(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2015
Henry120:

But Insulting the President of Nigeria at any instance is very mature and seen as freedom of speech ...... Good!
Why not call him useless, you have no right to bring his father into it

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by ElFenomeno1: 1:41pm On May 13, 2015
eaglechild:

The scenario is different.

I am guessing you did not even read the article and have not been following events in Burundi.

GEJ contested for a constitutional second tenure unlike Nkuriziza who sought an amendment to contest a third term.
Much like what thief OBJ did but failed.

Rather what you should be connecting is the army who toppled a democracy much like Buhari did.

He contested but tried all he could to scuttle the elections or didn't he?
Fu..cking airhead........
Go and mourn with GEJ and Mama Piss in Otueke
Flipping drongo!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion / China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment / 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.