Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business (2920 Views)

5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 1:57pm On May 13, 2015
If you're not informed, then you're deformed...

This is especially true in this information age, where the difference between success and failure can be just a line of useful information.
I've seen this play out times without number and I'll give you a very specific example you can relate with...

A lot of people think importation is for the big boys, people with very deep pocket. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Some people I know started their mini importation business with between N10, 000 - N20, 000.

A past attendee of the mini importation business seminar facilitated by Patrick Ogidi, the guest speaker of our upcoming MOTHER OF ALL MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS SEMINAR, started with N0.00. He legally got his first shipment from China using the trade secrets he gathered from the mini importation training he attended. Many online importers don't even know of this secret. (Screenshot of email attached as proof below).

Profit Potential
----------------
The profit potential in mini importation is very attractive. A Nigerian lady (another past attendee of the mini importation training) bought an android phone for $56 (about N8,960) and sold it for N40,000 to her colleague in the office the next day after she received her package from China. (Screenshot of email also attached as proof below).

Now, bring out your calculator...

N40, 000 - N8, 960 = N31, 040

N31, 000 profit from just 1 item! That's the equivalent of some people's salary for 30 days. If you doubt it, ask a private school teacher or a hotel receptionist...

Now, sell just 5 of such items in a month and you're already earning a banker's salary on a part time basis.

Friend, you no longer need bank loan to become a profitable importer, neither do you need to come from a family of importers to become one.
You can get the knowledge needed to succeed in this business and make yourself a successful importer...a SELFMADE Importer.

This business opportunity is still relatively new. It gained popularity around 2011 and today the online mini-importation business opportunity is even hotter than when it started in Nigeria. Meanwhile Nigerians are still scratching just the surface.

Who Should Explore Online Importation?
--------------------------------------------
1. Any employee who earns below N500, 000 per month i.e bankers, secretaries, lecturers, lawyers etc.
2. Anybody who wants a sure means of earning extra income.
3. Your idle housewife/husband and relatives who can read and write and use the internet.
4. Job seekers and youth corpers.
5. Even business-minded students can attend. Past experiences reveal that fellow students are a very good customer base for this business.

We have a training coming up and it will be facilitated by Patrick Ogidi, the father of Mini Importation business in Nigeria. You can register your interest by emailing seminars@selfmadementors.com. Alternatively text 'OI' and 'your email' to 08098000939.

Remain blessed!

*Note: The phone number given above is incurably deaf and dumb, don't bother calling it. Just send sms and your sms will be responded to.

Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 10:47am On May 14, 2015
Most of the inquiries hitting our inbox has been about the date and venue for the training. Here are the details...

The training date is Saturday June 13, 2015. Time is 12 noon to 5pm. Venue is May 7 event center, opposite Mr Biggs, by Okota Roundabout, Okota Lagos. Registration fee is N14, 999.

Request for registration instructions by mailing seminars@selfmadementors.com.
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by Emmanuel602(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2015
Cost of shipping is always more than the cost of product?
How do I reduce this cost ?
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 1:05pm On May 18, 2015
Emmanuel602:
Cost of shipping is always more than the cost of product?
How do I reduce this cost ?

Emmanuel, it depends...

Some merchants offer free shipping. The cost of shipping varies depending on the shipping company you choose. There is an unknown courier method that is 3 times cheaper and better than DHL, EMS and co. There's even a Nigerian firm that will ship your product from China at an incredibly reduced fee.

All these will be taught at our forthcoming training...plus more.

Here are some of the things you will be learning at the training:

♦ How to get started as a mini importer in the next 72 hours, even if you are dead broke like I was when I started out - you'll so love this. Those fake gurus out there don't know it. I'm sure most of them will even attend my workshop because of this tip alone.

♦ The best 4 secret 100% guaranteed import portals where you can do all your mini importation with peace of mind. Don't even try to guess any of them.

♦ A new killer discovery I made about some independent Asian merchants that sell stuff at rock bottom prices. One good thing about these merchants is that they have partners in Nigeria whom you can visit and pay for your orders in naira, and also get your goods through them. I shared it for the second time with my last workshop attendees and they marveled at that revelation. I've created a quick 10 page report where I revealed everything about this discovery.

♦ How to avoid virtually ALL the paperwork of importing and eliminate costly mistakes.

♦ One important thing you must do in order to succeed in this business... Miss this, and turn to the all sorrowful importer.

♦ My simple trick of getting FREE shipping on every item I order... I can vouch I am the only one using this trick for now. Even when the seller says pay some amount as shipping fee, he bows to this trick and ship your order free to you.

♦ How to make every payment for your order with your normal ATM card (yes, the same ATM issued by your bank...but there's more to whatever you're thinking right now.)

♦ Separating the real wholesalers from the middlemen; how to identify the scammers of the industry.

♦ How to verify sellers so as to ascertain their experience with their past customers. Dare do this business without these 2 tips, you're on your own.

♦ How to compare prices and quality.

♦ How to determine hot-in-demand products that are guaranteed to sell back here in Nigeria. Going for the wrong products will make you hit the rock like most people that have ventured into this business with half information. Just one out of my list of top hot-in-demand products made my 22 years old student over N20,000 profit in his first deal. You ought to have read about him.

♦ How to get manufacturers to brand their products with your business name or your name for absolutely FREE. If you're into watch importation for example, and your business name is TopKlass Watches, you get TopKlass inscribed on the watches you wish to import. This presents you as an authority in the business, and goes a long way in attracting buyers.

♦ How to track shipments and confirm deliveries - what you must not do before shipment.

♦ How to market your goods to consumers, using only social media (no need for a website - this will wow you!)

♦ How to even make more money teaching people your importation knowledge in seminars and consultations. The least I charge for a 1-on-1 training on this is N75,000... that's if I'm happy!

♦ How to force sellers to reduce Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ), and have seller agree to send you any amount you wish to order. No matter how small!

♦ An unknown courier method that is 3 times cheaper and better than DHL, EMS and co. I bet you, you'll kick yourself once you use this and see how you've been making DHL and co. fatter.

♦ The 2 words that gets the "brother-in-law" price on everything you’ll ever order.

♦ And a lots more that I can not reveal here... but MUST be revealing everything to the 30 attendees.

If interested, quickly visit www.selfmadementors.com/index.php/518-mother-of-all-online-mini-importation-business-seminar to learn more and get registration details for the seminar...few seats left.
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by MrKIZITO(m): 1:22am On May 20, 2015
Get a free guide on how to start importation business in Nigeria from here http://www.supreme.com.ng/importation-business-in-nigeria-how-to-start-mini-import/
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 8:36am On May 20, 2015
Have you registered for the training yet? Seats are getting snapped up by the day...very few seats left.
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 10:02am On May 23, 2015
Few seats still left. Contact 08098000939.
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 12:41pm On May 27, 2015
Bump
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by Ogetogeo(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2015
Do people still pay for such seminars? undecided

Then your claim of one Patrick being the father of mini importation in Nigeria is very hilarious.

Goodluck
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ogetogeo:
Do people still pay for such seminars? undecided

Then your claim of one Patrick being the father of mini importation in Nigeria is very hilarious.

Goodluck

Dear Ogetego, yes lots of smart people still choose to pay and get trained by established mini importers like Patrick. It saves them of the time, energy, and yes money, wasted following the free misleading information being circulated by hundreds of mini importation 'gooooros' everywhere on the internet.

Interested nairalanders can visit http://www.selfmadementors.com/index.php/518-mother-of-all-online-mini-importation-business-seminar for more information and registration details.
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by Ogetogeo(m): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2015
SelfmadeNG:

Dear Ogetego, yes lots of smart people still choose to pay and get trained by established mini importers like Patrick. It saves them of the time, energy, and yes money, wasted following the free misleading information being circulated by hundreds of mini importation 'gooooros' everywhere on the internet.

Interested nairalanders can visit http://www.selfmadementors.com/index.php/518-mother-of-all-online-mini-importation-business-seminar for more information and registration details.

Smart you say? grin grin
Good luck in your quest
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
SelfmadeNG:

Emmanuel, it depends...

Some merchants offer free shipping. The cost of shipping varies depending on the shipping company you choose. There is an unknown courier method that is 3 times cheaper and better than DHL, EMS and co. There's even a Nigerian firm that will ship your product from China at an incredibly reduced fee.

All these will be taught at our forthcoming training...plus more.

Here are some of the things you will be learning at the training:

♦ How to get started as a mini importer in the next 72 hours, even if you are dead broke like I was when I started out - you'll so love this. Those fake gurus out there don't know it. I'm sure most of them will even attend my workshop because of this tip alone.

♦ The best 4 secret 100% guaranteed import portals where you can do all your mini importation with peace of mind. Don't even try to guess any of them.

♦ A new killer discovery I made about some independent Asian merchants that sell stuff at rock bottom prices. One good thing about these merchants is that they have partners in Nigeria whom you can visit and pay for your orders in naira, and also get your goods through them. I shared it for the second time with my last workshop attendees and they marveled at that revelation. I've created a quick 10 page report where I revealed everything about this discovery.

♦ How to avoid virtually ALL the paperwork of importing and eliminate costly mistakes.

♦ One important thing you must do in order to succeed in this business... Miss this, and turn to the all sorrowful importer.

♦ My simple trick of getting FREE shipping on every item I order... I can vouch I am the only one using this trick for now. Even when the seller says pay some amount as shipping fee, he bows to this trick and ship your order free to you.

♦ How to make every payment for your order with your normal ATM card (yes, the same ATM issued by your bank...but there's more to whatever you're thinking right now.)

♦ Separating the real wholesalers from the middlemen; how to identify the scammers of the industry.

♦ How to verify sellers so as to ascertain their experience with their past customers. Dare do this business without these 2 tips, you're on your own.

♦ How to compare prices and quality.

♦ How to determine hot-in-demand products that are guaranteed to sell back here in Nigeria. Going for the wrong products will make you hit the rock like most people that have ventured into this business with half information. Just one out of my list of top hot-in-demand products made my 22 years old student over N20,000 profit in his first deal. You ought to have read about him.

♦ How to get manufacturers to brand their products with your business name or your name for absolutely FREE. If you're into watch importation for example, and your business name is TopKlass Watches, you get TopKlass inscribed on the watches you wish to import. This presents you as an authority in the business, and goes a long way in attracting buyers.

♦ How to track shipments and confirm deliveries - what you must not do before shipment.

♦ How to market your goods to consumers, using only social media (no need for a website - this will wow you!)

♦ How to even make more money teaching people your importation knowledge in seminars and consultations. The least I charge for a 1-on-1 training on this is N75,000... that's if I'm happy!

♦ How to force sellers to reduce Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ), and have seller agree to send you any amount you wish to order. No matter how small!

♦ An unknown courier method that is 3 times cheaper and better than DHL, EMS and co. I bet you, you'll kick yourself once you use this and see how you've been making DHL and co. fatter.

♦ The 2 words that gets the "brother-in-law" price on everything you’ll ever order.

♦ And a lots more that I can not reveal here... but MUST be revealing everything to the 30 attendees.

If interested, quickly visit www.selfmadementors.com/index.php/518-mother-of-all-online-mini-importation-business-seminar to learn more and get registration details for the seminar...few seats left.
all these for N15k ...I laugh In Spanish...
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by AleAirHub(m): 3:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Good Morning Guys.
Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites The following are very popular Chinese shopping website. and there are thousands of new websites for these: 1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster. 2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice. www.jd.com www.yhd.com www.taobao.com www.tmall.com www.1688.com www.dangdang.com www.jumei.com www.nuomi.com www.kaola.com www.vip.com www.51buy.com www.meituan.com www.suning.com www. ctrip.com www.gome.com www.meilishuo.com www.lefeng.com www.moonbasa.com www.feiniu.com www.newegg.com www.tiantian.com www.yintai.com www.paipai.com www.lashou.com www.maibaobao.com www.s.cn www.yougou.com www.paixie.net www.letao.com www.wbiao.cn Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last. Thanks
Re: Emerging Opportunities In Online Mini Importation Business by SelfmadeNG: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / Starting Uber Taxi Business / Current Account And Savings Account Which Is Better For Salary Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.