Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. (954 Views)

Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by LVNaija(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2015
This story has got me thinking seriously.
Armed robbers visited a guy and his fiancée in his apartment. After collecting the much valuables they could, the leader of the robbers gave the guy a gun and asked him to kill his fiancée if he wanted to live. The guy boldly said NO, that he loved her so much and couldn't bring himself to killing her no matter what. The gang leader smiled, collected the gun, gave it to the lady and asked her to kill her fiancé if she wanted to live. Out of fear, she pulled the trigger but there was no bullet. The gang leader smiled again and left with his team, asking the guy to judge if it was true love between him and his fiancée. Shocked, confused and disappointed, the guy left his home.
My fellow guys, in this guy's shoe, what will you do? Will you forgive?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by Hotstew(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2015
Yes
Re: What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by Tallesty1(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2015
I will stop being the guy.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by Kingsley1000(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2015
LVNaija:
This story has got me thinking seriously.
Armed robbers visited a guy and his fiancée in his apartment. After collecting the much valuables they could, the leader of the robbers gave the guy a gun and asked him to kill his fiancée if he wanted to live. The guy boldly said NO, that he loved her so much and couldn't bring himself to killing her no matter what. The gang leader smiled, collected the gun, gave it to the lady and asked her to kill her fiancé if she wanted to live. Out of fear, she pulled the trigger but there was no bullet. The gang leader smiled again and left with his team, asking the guy to judge if it was true love between him and his fiancée. Shocked, confused and disappointed, the guy left his home.
My fellow guys, in this guy's shoe, what will you do? Will you forgive?
op modify your post''were not where''all these juvenile sef
Re: What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by agohmamuda(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2015
Armed robbers cannot come to my house.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 13, 2015
agohmamuda:
Armed robbers cannot come to my house.
guy, he did not say they will come. He is only assuming and just want to knw ur stance in the tale.gosh! Nigerian mentality never stop amazing.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by agohmamuda(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
guy, he did not say they will come. He is only assuming and just want to knw ur stance in the tale.gosh! Njigerian mentality never stop amazing.

If u have ever heard of the word sarcasm you wouldnt be in a hurry to conclude. Slow down my sister, speed kills faster than AIDS. Cheers
Re: What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 13, 2015
agohmamuda:

If u have ever heard of the word sarcasm you wouldnt be in a hurry to conclude. Slow down my sister, speed kills faster than AIDS. Cheers
thanks for making me smile. Am already getting tense up here. I must say u have a good sense of humour. Smile!
Re: What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by LVNaija(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2015
Thanks @kingsley1000 your point is noted, no one was born a champion
Kingsley1000:
op modify your post''were not where''all these juvenile sef
Re: What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by agohmamuda(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
thanks for making me smile. Am already getting tense up here. I must say u have a good sense of humour. Smile!

tnks. grin wink kiss
Re: What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. by ibroauthen(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2015
[i]the lady don leave b dat immediately asap[/i]

(1) (Reply)

Does This Describe The Typical Nigerian Girl? / Happy Birthday Treasuremabel / Before You Marry,think Twice. (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.