Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) (34794 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by cbrass(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2015
I really like this man's humility, only God knows what Pa.Akande was telling them. It's good to listen to elders sha grin wink

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2015
You mean Great hypocrisy undecided

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Akkord4gov: 3:05pm On May 13, 2015
O jebi ni.E for stand dey look dem
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:05pm On May 13, 2015
All i can see is a grown up man kneeling down to his oga, a big man for that matter, and you call this humility, my brother the devil must be really ashamed of you, you have disappointed the devil, the father of all liars.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by richidinho(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2015
Humility ko... humiliation ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 13, 2015
Funny, but that posture is more of an aproco grin grin grin grin
he doesn't want to miss a bit of whatever Pa Akande is saying grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by leshluap(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2015
idobale ko ni'wa.

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2015
angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Rawani: 3:15pm On May 13, 2015
Rare humility.I'm excited for the transformation that the quantity surveyor and urban planner will bring to Kaduna State.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Ikengawo: 3:17pm On May 13, 2015
Nigerians need to stop amounting kneeling and rolling on the floor with humility and start learning about real acts of humility.

33 Likes

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by BrokenTV: 3:52pm On May 13, 2015
cbrass:
I really like this man's humility, only God knows what Pa.Akande was telling them. It's good to listen to elders sha grin wink
You call this thing that the midget did humility.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by UncleLondon: 3:58pm On May 13, 2015
It depends on the way you see want to see it.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by efilefun(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2015
Well i see nothing bad in it, its in almost every culture that you respect your elders and while the three of them are discussing there's no way he could have listened to them except maintaining that position, you dont expect him to sit on the table or stand before them.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 13, 2015
smiley
Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Tombilly(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2015
this z wat happend 2 d mod who poster diz shit

14 Likes

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by DickDastardly(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by magabounce(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2015
I know him personally
Hez such a fearlessly Humble man
Matter of Fact

5 Likes

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Rapsainot(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2015
So?
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by braine(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2015
Cool. But whats the big deal about kneeling?
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Archilouis(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2015
A
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by chaz007(f): 4:05pm On May 13, 2015
Very humble. But then, is Chief Bisi Akande his age mate? Is El Rufai meant to sit while Chief Akande crouch?
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 13, 2015
@Op if this is your definition of humility then you seriously need help.
By the way who is el rufai compared to GMB?
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 13, 2015
Peter rufai

Cee as d guy small like paw-paw and aki
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by condralbede(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2015
richidinho:
Humility ko... humiliation ni
Even humanitarian kpagrin

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Arosa(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2015
Humility is good but integrity is better. Integrity is what we need most in Nigerian leaders.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by gbaskiboy: 4:06pm On May 13, 2015
How does it pays money into my account

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by proxitaly: 4:06pm On May 13, 2015
The old man telling them how to bury nigeria
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 13, 2015
Let me just stay here and pretend I like humility.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Tenim47(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2015
Mtcheew, wu use iron press im face
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by AnneMomoh: 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by sammyyoung2(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
I love nairaland

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
El-rufai if you like roll yourself in public poo, only those who are not wise will be deceived like the man in the story below.

A man and a woman were involved in a car accident. It’s a bad one, caused by the woman’s reckless driving.
Both of their cars were demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, the woman says, “so you’re a man. That’s interesting. I’m a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There’s nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days.”
The man replied, “ I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!”
The woman continued, “And look at this, here’s another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn’t break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.”
Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.
The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, “Aren’t you having any?”
She replies, “Nah. I think I’ll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence.” (drunk driving offence)
Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never Change!
Citizens will never learn. Politicians will never change.

People wise up!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP / Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.