Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) (34813 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by joeikp(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by handsometokunbo: 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
Unlike Igbos who used their filty legs to kick their parents to wake up.......

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
typical of APC, very humble party
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by publicenemy(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
Good
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Holyfield1(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
Humility ko humiliation ni....I call that hypocrisy jere.....

Buhari my Role Model
Amaechi my niqqa
Fashola ma guy
El-Rufai my ancestor grin grin grin grin
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 13, 2015
If GEJ prostrates, he is humble, if someone else does it is hypocrisy or unnecessary undecided

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by davidque007(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2015
OP you have a funny and strange definition of humility
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by honEmirate(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2015
Rawani:
Rare humility.I'm excited for the transformation that the quantity surveyor and urban planner will bring to Kaduna State.
Architect NOT Urban Planner!!!
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by mcquin(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2015
Posters above, in Nigeria even before El-Rufai was born, kneeling for an elder has been a sign of respect; pls do not change it now because you are a member of PDP cos the world is watching, it's a culture, dnt ruin it.

I believe one of you have either knelt or bow to an elder, that is if you were raised in naija tho, dnt kill culture for political gains else the next generation might walk pass you one day without a "good morning sir" as it would no longer be a sign of respect then.
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Gboliwe: 4:12pm On May 13, 2015
Chai! SMH

Now, it is humility!

Nigerians, I hail!
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by driand(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2015
Archilouis:
A
For Apple grin busted.
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by felixuzuh(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2015
I, as an igbo man, don't value kneeling. Igbos don't see knelling as anything. One can still be humble, without kneeling or postrating all over the place.
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by thisisjonny(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2015
"I just came across a business that has huge potential. It's absolutely free, offers everything you can think of.. We earn not only for what we already do, but from an array of legal and financial services that pays you up to $1,500 and more per sale. It's simple and totally free! For anyone looking for a simple way to earn online, without investment, this could be it!"
www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi/JO21971/signupb3sh.htm
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by tobiyayo: 4:13pm On May 13, 2015
If kneeling down like that everyday will generate the required income and wealth, that is his work scope then.
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by realglob(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2015
Great Man El-rufai Public servant u r. I love u. Who is hating, I am chinonso E U. He is my mentor
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by sniper77(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2015
He stooped low to conquer. Dem don get wetin dem dey look for.after may 29 dem go commot dia jersey show the ones underneath. na dat time we all go know say koboko dey pepper for body as dem go dey show dia true colour.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by goshen26: 4:16pm On May 13, 2015
[/color]speaking in Benin girl voice....I pray oooo[color=#000099]
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:
You mean Great hypocrisy undecided
yeah,he meant great hypocrisy theory....that recalcitrant scoundrel who accorded the office and person of gej? Karma is gonna be a real biitch when da time comes....
Naseating rascals
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by azimibraun: 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
is pa akande his mate? He doesnt have a choice joor! african culture no gv u room to choose if to kneel down for elders or not.. Mandatory gbam! except u wan explain to ancestors why they should not approve the curse that will be placed on you.
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by okpamson15(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2015
them them

them them

them them

na only God know where they will be after here
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by deebrain(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2015
And the lord lifted up his hands and taught them saying,

"Humility is when you kneel as such when there are no camera men around".

Selah.
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by ajepako(f): 4:21pm On May 13, 2015
HUMILITY ONLY BECAUSE THE CAMERA IS ROLLING

THAT'S THE TRADEMARK OF HIS PARTY..

FAKERY, PRETENSION, AND CAMERA-SHOWMANSHIP

LET'S SEE HOW FAR THAT TAKES HIM AND HIS HOLIER-THAN-YOU-ATTITUDE

MTCHEWW
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Stephenndidi85: 4:22pm On May 13, 2015
humble thief
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by robosky02(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2015
ControlX:
El-rufai if you like roll yourself in public poo, only those who are not wise will be deceived like the man in the story below.

A man and a woman were involved in a car accident. It’s a bad one, caused by the woman’s reckless driving.
Both of their cars were demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, the woman says, “so you’re a man. That’s interesting. I’m a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There’s nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days.”
The man replied, “ I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!”
The woman continued, “And look at this, here’s another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn’t break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.”
Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.
The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, “Aren’t you having any?”
She replies, “Nah. I think I’ll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence.” (drunk driving offence)
Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never Change!
Citizens will never learn. Politicians will never change.

People wise up!

good story
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by paix(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2015
I think it's because he's short, he couldn't get to hear what Akande was saying that's why he had to climb down his seat.
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Zellie: 4:24pm On May 13, 2015
SMH
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by quest003: 4:24pm On May 13, 2015
Notherners can kneel!! Its just their culture
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by deltapikin(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2015
Politicians kneeling down is a sign of humility, Na waoo my brother don be deceived
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by adetension: 4:25pm On May 13, 2015
Senate Presidency: Kogi Man To Trek From Abuja to Ilorin in Support of Dr Bukola Sarakihttps:///1XBrz9 Re-broadcast

Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On May 13, 2015
Na film tLick
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Oluwapresley(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2015
Free MTN credit.. *555*0000********# the stars are any 8 random digits. Try it.. Gotten #1000+
Re: El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 13, 2015
cbrass:
I really like this man's humility, only God knows what Pa.Akande was telling them. It's good to listen to elders sha grin wink

if na amechi, igbos will crucify him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] / Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React / 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.